Most Pressing Need as of Right Now?

Jets Most Pressing Needs Right Now.....  

52 members have voted

1. 1. The Jets should commit a high draft pick, a top free agent signing, or a major trade to upgrade the following positions....

• Quarterback
    • Running Back
    • Wide Receiver
    • Tight End
    • Offensive Tackle
    • Interior Offensive Line
    • Edge Rusher
    • Interior Defensive Line
    • Linebacker
    • Cornerback
    • Safety
    • Punter
    • Placekicker

Offensive tackle by far. Darnold's third year is coming up and other than making sure his weak immune system doesn't buckle under Covid-19 complications, our absolute priority should be to protect him in the pocket.

Yes we need corners, edge rushers and receivers. But none of that matters if every time the opposing defense sends 5 our offensive line folds. 

• Upvote 3

WR

I don’t care how iffy people are on dudes like Fant and Edoga holding down the tackle spots.

I’m more worried about Breshad Perriman and Vyncint Smith as Darnold’s primary outside receivers.

Getting a guy like Jeudy at #11 and an OT like Wanogho or Peart at #48 is more preferable to me than Josh Jones at #11 and a receiver like K.J. Hamler at #48.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think if we get a big DT to line up next to Quinnen Williams it will really unlock Williams potential.

Hey that doesn't work you tried to trick us into getting another defensive tackle nice try laugh out loud