Cowboys sign Aldon Smith

Guy has been out of the league for like 5 years. He’s been involved with bomb threats in airports, duis , you name it. Was arrested for DUI just last year. Apparently he’s turned his life around. Guy had like 40 sacks over a 2 year period was a beast

3538B7D0-0DBF-4638-AD88-0A3AB2138214.png

• Haha 1

If there was ever going to become the next Lawrence Taylor; it was Aldon Smith. He was the chosen one. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NFL records

• Fastest player in league history to record his 30th career sack (27 games).
  • Most sacks in a player's first two seasons (33.5)

49ers franchise records

• Most sacks by a rookie in a single season (14.0)
  • Most sacks in a single season (19.5).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unfortunately he's been in trouble more times than I can count. Multiple DUI's (starting in 2012), illegal possession of an assault weapon (2013) related to a stabbing innocent (2012), detained and arrested @ an airport (2014), hit and run/vandalism charges (2015), 20 days in jail, forced to enter a treatment facility, take anger management classes and banned from bars or any establishment that sells alcohol (2017), domestic violence, drank a whole bottle of liquor and then bit his fiance's wrist (2018), arrested for violation of protection order to stay away from his fiance that he assaulted with force (2018), arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence again (2019). 

All that comes to my mind when I think of Aldon Smith? It's sad...

The Dallas Cowboys should be arrested for and charged with criminal negligence and human endangerment; Aldon Smith doesn't need $4,000,000 as a walking ticking time bomb; he needs help. 

Alcoholism has destroyed his mind. $4,000,000 is going to put him six feet under and in a box (casket or prison cell for DUI manslaughter). 

5 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Unfortunately he's been in trouble more times than I can count. Multiple DUI's (starting in 2012), illegal possession of an assault weapon (2013) related to a stabbing innocent (2012), detained and arrested @ an airport (2014), hit and run/vandalism charges (2015), 20 days in jail, forced to enter a treatment facility, take anger management classes and banned from bars or any establishment that sells alcohol (2017), domestic violence, drank a whole bottle of liquor and then bit his fiance's wrist (2018), arrested for violation of protection order to stay away from his fiance that he assaulted with force (2018), arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence again (2019). 

All that comes to my mind when I think of Aldon Smith? It's sad...

The Dallas Cowboys should be arrested for and charged with criminal negligence and human endangerment; Aldon Smith doesn't need $4,000,000 as a walking ticking time bomb; he needs help. 

Alcoholism has destroyed his mind. $4,000,000 is going to put him six feet under and in a box (casket or prison cell for DUI manslaughter). 

Thats one scary video and one delusional person

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Thats one scary video and one delusional person

Yes man. I've had drug addiction within my family and he's addicted to more than alcohol and marijuana. It's something else but I'm not sure what it's just sad to see from a young man. $4,000,000? Dallas should be ashamed of themselves he doesn't need any more money he needs a mental institution. 

• Upvote 1

The Cowboys are a mess and put themselves in a deeper hole with bad contracts (Cooper- refer to Pricey extensions for offensive stars could handcuff Cowboys.) https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/pricey_extensions_for_offensive_stars_could_handcuff_cowboys/s1_13132_31685273   

KKK Jones needs to allow his GM to run the team and stay the freak away from those duties.  

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

If there was ever going to become the next Lawrence Taylor; it was Aldon Smith. He was the chosen one. 

Hopefully he's turned the corner. For his sake and others 

Honestly, this has the smell of the football world just taking care of one of their own. 

I bet someone talked to someone talked to another someone, and wanted to get him a pay day so he could be set for life. 

I doubt he plays one regular season game. 

35 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

He hasn't. He's been in trouble as recently as last year... 

A year is a long time. If hes stayed out of trouble for a year that's positive. Miracles do happen. Every day. I'm sure Jerry Jones had him scrutinized before signing him.  And as you noted he's been out of football for years so they must have checked him out. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

A year is a long time. If hes stayed out of trouble for a year that's positive. Miracles do happen. Every day. I'm sure Jerry Jones had him scrutinized before signing him.  And as you noted he's been out of football for years so they must have checked him out. 

Rolando McClain, Greg Hardy, Pacman Jones, Tank Johnson and Randy Gregory are some of the guys that Jerry Jones "has checked out." 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Rolando McClain, Greg Hardy, Pacman Jones, Tank Johnson and Randy Gregory are some of the guys that Jerry Jones "has checked out." 

So he's learned his lesson LOL . I'm rooting for him. God has a special love for druggies, criminals and Jets fans.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

It hasn't even been a full year lol. Back in June of 2019 he was pulled over and arrested for suspicion of (yet another) driving under the influence. 

10 months doesn't make up for 7-8 years of consecutive trouble (starting in 2012). And Jerry Jones? lol he's never once cared about players staying out of trouble, ever. 

29 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

It hasn't even been a full year lol. Back in June of 2019 he was pulled over and arrested for suspicion of (yet another) driving under the influence. 

10 months doesn't make up for 7-8 years of consecutive trouble (starting in 2012). And Jerry Jones? lol he's never once cared about players staying out of trouble, ever. 

You shouldn't laugh at others troubles. It's not compassionate.  The last laugh may be on you.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I wasn't laughing at Aldon Smith or his troubles. I was laughing at your mentality and thought process regarding his situation. 

It hasn't even been a full year lol. Thats your quote. On the bright side, there's even hope for you. 

• Upvote 1