Dallas to offer “high pick” for Jamal Adams

28 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

What's wrong?

A legendary legend in Jerry Jones offering a FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK for our All-Pro BOX Strong Safety, doesn't fit your agenda or something? 

Weird. The truth I speak it bothers people.

I become "Questioned" by the knowledge I speak. Can't quote me on anything I've (ever) said about #33 that wasn't accurate. Quote me on it. 

Same fans who've disliked him even before his rookie season (All-Rookie team) - are still the ones who want him traded away and traded away as of... Right now. 

Hah. 

And I'm supposed to believe these people? Hah. Never. 

Sad...

Face the facts: Jerry Jones wanted our kid superstar Jamal Adams to become his next Darren Woodson and failed to acquire him; JD clearly said.... No. 

And it's funny. Old man Jerry Jones has probably forgotten more about Jamal Adams than Jet fan critics could ever even dream to know. Jamal Adams my friend, is born and raised out there in ther heart of TEXAS. Jerry Jones knows everything about him. And wants him. 

You've ever been to Texas before? Their little league teams are H.S environment in the stands.

Texas, like down here in Florida - High School Football and our Florida playoffs is life. Everyone around town knows about the legendary h.s kids soon to go pro. Fowler Jr. is right here from St. Pete. Florida Gator. Entire city knew about him. Same with the Twins. Griffin's. Big posters in our game rooms in our city. Prideful. Winky Wright in boxing. Lacey. We loved them all too many to count and all of TEXAS loves Jamal Adams. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THE DALLAS TIMES"

"Cowboys offered first-round pick for Jets safety Jamal Adams"

The two sides were unable to come to an agreement before the deadline"

Oct 29, 2019

few hours after the deadline had passed, Adams tweeted that any reports of him wanting out of New York prior to Tuesday’s deadline were ‘false.’

“At the end of the week last week, I sat down with the GM and Coach Gase and told them I want to be here in New York,” he said. “I was told yesterday by my agent that the GM then went behind my back and shopped me around to teams, even after I asked him to keep me here! Crazy business.”

"Update (3:15 p.m.): As the trade deadline passed, the Dallas Cowboys and New York Jets were unable to come to an agreement on a deal for safety Jamal Adams.

According to David Moore, the Cowboys were willing to offer a first-round pick plus another selection for the Pro Bowl safety"..

Source added that Cowboys were willing to put together the sort of package Pittsburgh did to acquire Minkah Fitzpatrick (a 1st & switching picks on 3rd day) but wouldn't go to the Jalen Ramsey level (two 1st round picks and a 4th). 

Source: Cowboys offered 1st round pick to acquire S Jamal Adams from NY Jets but wasn't enough to get deal done. The negotiations went down to the final seconds.

MMQB’s Albert Breer has also reported the asking price for Adams is higher than what the Dolphins received for Minkah Fitzpatrick in September. Miami traded the safety to Pittsburgh along with a 2020 fourth-round pick and a 2021 seventh-round pick, in exchange for a first- and fifth-round pick in 2020 and 2021 sixth-round pick.

Adams, a local product from Hebron High School, has been with the Jets since they drafted him with the sixth overall pick in 2017.

“I just want to win,” a somber Jamal Adams said after the Jets’ 29-15 loss at Jacksonville on Sunday". The end.

Rejected #33 Patrick Ewing style. 

Me, Jerry Jones, Joe Douglas and the entire football states of Texas and Louisiana fans all want Jamal Adams. From the South baby. Where SEC Defense is crazed for it's a culture in the SEC. ACC FSU Miami too.

New Yorkers we only talk about Joe Namath and the 68' Mets lol. 

I'll stick to the South for my football knowledge.

DWC. 2009 2010 Jets lol no Sam Darnold. 

Dont talk to me about no trade unless you're offering entire Ricky Williams draft class or at least a Mack type of packages ask JD & Dallas ppl lol

Media reports are speculation, not fact.  Unless it comes from Jerry Jones himself it's speculation.  

21 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

So a week of walls of text later you still haven't answered the most important question .....

How does Jamallpro's jock strap smell?

I don't even understand what you're saying.  It's either the grammar or spelling that's throwing me off or both. 

10 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

So I guess Jamal Adams woke up mad to have been mentioned in a trade for nothing? Believe him or you? Lol

Jamal woke up mad because he's weak minded and gets butt hurt about anything said about him that isn't about him getting his balls licked in praise. He's a typical late 90's kid.  He overreacts to everything without knowing facts. In other words a mental pussy. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

What's wrong?

A legendary legend in Jerry Jones offering a FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK for our All-Pro BOX Strong Safety, doesn't fit your agenda or something? 

Weird. The truth I speak it bothers people.

I become "Questioned" by the knowledge I speak. Can't quote me on anything I've (ever) said about #33 that wasn't accurate. Quote me on it. 

Same fans who've disliked him even before his rookie season (All-Rookie team) - are still the ones who want him traded away and traded away as of... Right now. 

Hah. 

And I'm supposed to believe these people? Hah. Never. 

Sad...

Face the facts: Jerry Jones wanted our kid superstar Jamal Adams to become his next Darren Woodson and failed to acquire him; JD clearly said.... No. 

And it's funny. Old man Jerry Jones has probably forgotten more about Jamal Adams than Jet fan critics could ever even dream to know. Jamal Adams my friend, is born and raised out there in ther heart of TEXAS. Jerry Jones knows everything about him. And wants him. 

You've ever been to Texas before? Their little league teams are H.S environment in the stands.

Texas, like down here in Florida - High School Football and our Florida playoffs is life. Everyone around town knows about the legendary h.s kids soon to go pro. Fowler Jr. is right here from St. Pete. Florida Gator. Entire city knew about him. Same with the Twins. Griffin's. Big posters in our game rooms in our city. Prideful. Winky Wright in boxing. Lacey. We loved them all too many to count and all of TEXAS loves Jamal Adams. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THE DALLAS TIMES"

"Cowboys offered first-round pick for Jets safety Jamal Adams"

The two sides were unable to come to an agreement before the deadline"

Oct 29, 2019

few hours after the deadline had passed, Adams tweeted that any reports of him wanting out of New York prior to Tuesday’s deadline were ‘false.’

“At the end of the week last week, I sat down with the GM and Coach Gase and told them I want to be here in New York,” he said. “I was told yesterday by my agent that the GM then went behind my back and shopped me around to teams, even after I asked him to keep me here! Crazy business.”

"Update (3:15 p.m.): As the trade deadline passed, the Dallas Cowboys and New York Jets were unable to come to an agreement on a deal for safety Jamal Adams.

According to David Moore, the Cowboys were willing to offer a first-round pick plus another selection for the Pro Bowl safety"..

Source added that Cowboys were willing to put together the sort of package Pittsburgh did to acquire Minkah Fitzpatrick (a 1st & switching picks on 3rd day) but wouldn't go to the Jalen Ramsey level (two 1st round picks and a 4th). 

Source: Cowboys offered 1st round pick to acquire S Jamal Adams from NY Jets but wasn't enough to get deal done. The negotiations went down to the final seconds.

MMQB’s Albert Breer has also reported the asking price for Adams is higher than what the Dolphins received for Minkah Fitzpatrick in September. Miami traded the safety to Pittsburgh along with a 2020 fourth-round pick and a 2021 seventh-round pick, in exchange for a first- and fifth-round pick in 2020 and 2021 sixth-round pick.

Adams, a local product from Hebron High School, has been with the Jets since they drafted him with the sixth overall pick in 2017.

“I just want to win,” a somber Jamal Adams said after the Jets’ 29-15 loss at Jacksonville on Sunday". The end.

Rejected #33 Patrick Ewing style. 

Me, Jerry Jones, Joe Douglas and the entire football states of Texas and Louisiana fans all want Jamal Adams. From the South baby. Where SEC Defense is crazed for it's a culture in the SEC. ACC FSU Miami too.

New Yorkers we only talk about Joe Namath and the 68' Mets lol. 

I'll stick to the South for my football knowledge.

DWC. 2009 2010 Jets lol no Sam Darnold. 

Dont talk to me about no trade unless you're offering entire Ricky Williams draft class or at least a Mack type of packages ask JD & Dallas ppl lol

Just a serious question for you, are you an alcoholic or a drug addict? Really man, take a break from posting here.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

So I guess Jamal Adams woke up mad to have been mentioned in a trade for nothing? Believe him or you? Lol

I didn't say that a trade wasn't discussed. The only statement that JD made is that he'll listen to all calls regarding potential trades.

The facts are that only Jerry and JD know the facts.

1 hour ago, Eaton Beaver said:

Dont talk to me about no trade unless you're offering entire Ricky Williams draft class

You have to smoking the best weed ever to make these kind of statements. More likely you're just trolling and having some fun while everyone is locked down.

5 hours ago, choon328 said:

I don't even understand what you're saying.  It's either the grammar or spelling that's throwing me off or both. 

How Dare You Greta GIF

??

I'll  rephrase so that you may understand my poorly constructed syntax.

The gentleman in question has posted "walls" of text for a week promulgating his praises on the one true Jamallpro. However, through his diatribes against anyone who would consider trading Adams he has not answered the question weighing on many minds. That question still persists; having sniffed it up close what does Jamal Adams jock strap smell like?

I hope that helps clear up the confusion on this pressing matter.

• WTF? 1

5 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

The legendary legend made the all-rookie team in his rookie season because of all the tackles for a loss behind the l ine of scrimmage (LOS) he made.

You left out the 2x Pro Bowl and 2x All-Pro part. 

And the top 20s-30s on everyone's top 100 NFL players part. 

And the JD demanding 2 1sts and at least a 4th before telling Jerry NOPE

I remember you liked how HARD Abram Elam hit back in like 2006-2007 man I laughed @ you so bad you liked how Ebram tackled dude. 

STFU about Adams you liked the sex offenders hit stick power ahhhhaaa Fun times toolie. 

• Thumb Down 2

7 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

How Dare You Greta GIF

??

The gentleman in question has posted "walls" of text for a week promulgating his praises on the one true Jamallpro. However, through his diatribes against anyone who would consider trading Adams he has not answered the question weighing on many minds. That question still persists; having sniffed it up close what does Jamal Adams jock strap smell like?

The gentleman in Question was here supporting Revis back in 2007. Rex back in 2009. Brick and Mangold 2006, foolie. 

Where where you dude aka Mr. 2019-2020 Just started being a "Jets fan" (Rookie) back when DWC was causing chaos. Predicted a great 2009 defense during the off-season. 

I was right. Clueless Jet fans were just, um, cluelessness?

Don't tell me about the 68+69 Jets either ROOKIE I won't believe you not in your post count lol go wash my jock strap and carry my water bottle, rookie. 

• Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, choon328 said:

Jamal woke up mad because he's weak minded and gets butt hurt about anything said about him that isn't about him getting his balls licked in praise. He's a typical late 90's kid.  He overreacts to everything without knowing facts. In other words a mental pussy. 

Being 31, my generation's sense of entitlement and lack of work ethic has been quite useful. They've made for weak competition in the corporate job market which has accelerated my career trajectory.

I thank the helicopter moms for their contributions to my success.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Lurker89 said:

How Dare You Greta GIF

??

Gotcha,  you quoted me so I thought you were asking me that question.  That's why I was confused

1 hour ago, Lurker89 said:

Being 31, my generation's sense of entitlement and lack of work ethic has been quite useful. They've made for weak competition in the corporate job market which has accelerated my career trajectory.

I thank the helicopter moms for their contributions to my success.

Millennials run from 1980-1999. I was born in '81. There is a huge difference between a kid born in the early 80's and the late 90's. The sense of entitlement for the late 90's crew is off the charts. 

• Sympathy 1

45 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Millennials run from 1980-1999. I was born in '81. There is a huge difference between a kid born in the early 80's and the late 90's. The sense of entitlement for the late 90's crew is off the charts. 

Oh look, it's the same bullsh*t "these kids today" argument that's been running for....forever. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, choon328 said:

Media reports are speculation, not fact.  Unless it comes from Jerry Jones himself it's speculation.  

The actual offer from the Cowboys ended up being their first rounder and their backup CB Anthony Brown. Jerry Jones, as he did with Amari Cooper, floods the media landscape with a million nonsense offers to make it appear as though he’s in heated negotiations and the team he’s negotiating with is buckling. 

9 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

When did he say that? 

1. The quotes have been posted repeatedly and can be found somewhere in this very thread.

2. What about Jamal Adams makes you think that he doesn’t expect to be paid more than he’s worth? Does he strike you as a humble, team-first guy who’s going to take a lower, more reasonable deal to help anyone other than himself?

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

1. The quotes have been posted repeatedly and can be found somewhere in this very thread.

2. What about Jamal Adams makes you think that he doesn’t expect to be paid more than he’s worth? Does he strike you as a humble, team-first guy who’s going to take a lower, more reasonable deal to help anyone other than himself?

Power bottom 

1 hour ago, thebuzzardman said:

Oh look, it's the same bullsh*t "these kids today" argument that's been running for....forever. 

My 34 year old wife has fired a ton of people born in the mid to late 90's bc they need a pat on their back after every task and require detailed instruction for simple tasks they get assigned. These are highly educated people,  not high school dropouts. It's called wanting to be coddled. 

3 hours ago, choon328 said:

Yeah you're right, I don't think I've ever met an entitled boomer in my life. Never. Not once. Hasn't happened.

Lol...

• Upvote 1

I like JDs approach to this. Get a proven player in return PLUS picks 

Adams was the 37th player in the nfl top 100 as a 2nd team all pro, it’s reasonable to put him in the top 25 now. 

you don’t trade that player for a crap shoot pick 

you pay him or get a king’s ransom 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

That's the rub right here. In 2 years we're going to make Sam Darnold the highest paid QB in the game. Having a box safety take up a huge % of the cap makes no sense. Any big salary on D goes to CB1 or Edge. If Dallas offers a 1st and a 3rd or better, you take it. The more high picks on their rookie salaries for the next 4-5 years is exactly what this team needs. Its moneyball time, not lovestruck teenager time. We got a QB who can get our guys on first (so to speak). Stack a line around him and give him guys with velcro hands. One high pick on CB or Edge isn't going to alarm me but we better have OT, OG/C and WR addressed by the end of day 2. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

So a week of walls of text later you still haven't answered the most important question .....

How does Jamallpro's jock strap smell?

@Defense Wins Championships you seem to have already realized but this was for you sorry the original correspondence was so late ?.

4 hours ago, choon328 said:

Gotcha,  you quoted me so I thought you were asking me that question.  That's why I was confused

12 hours ago, choon328 said:

@choon328 ROFL, didn't even realize this until you just enlightened me. Dipped into the whiskey that night and didn't  pay attention to who I quoted, I thought I quoted DWC, my apologies.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Big_Slick said:

You have to smoking the best weed ever to make these kind of statements. More likely you're just trolling and having some fun while everyone is locked down.

Hey Big Slick, I never posted that comment. I believe it was in one of Defense Wins Championships rants. I don't know where you found that with my name on it, but can you show me that post. BTW, I am not a troll and the last time I had great weed was a long time ago.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, freestater said:

That's the rub right here. In 2 years we're going to make Sam Darnold the highest paid QB in the game. Having a box safety take up a huge % of the cap makes no sense. Any big salary on D goes to CB1 or Edge. If Dallas offers a 1st and a 3rd or better, you take it. The more high picks on their rookie salaries for the next 4-5 years is exactly what this team needs. Its moneyball time, not lovestruck teenager time. We got a QB who can get our guys on first (so to speak). Stack a line around him and give him guys with velcro hands. One high pick on CB or Edge isn't going to alarm me but we better have OT, OG/C and WR addressed by the end of day 2. 

I don’t stress the cap ramifications so much because there are enough ways to work around it, and also because the roster is so threadbare, we’re not on the hook to pay anyone else other than Darnold anyway. My position is that this is a unique opportunity to turn an asset into more assets, with that asset you’re giving up being of limited overall value to the Jets anyway. It’s like being destitute and selling your wife’s Honda Accord for a bunch of really high value gift cards to feed and clothe the family. Or, you can just hang onto the Accord and put thousands of dollars into maintenance and a paint job so the wife can continue to drive to her boyfriend’s house behind your back

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t stress the cap ramifications so much because there are enough ways to work around it, and also because the roster is so threadbare, we’re not on the hook to pay anyone else other than Darnold anyway. My position is that this is a unique opportunity to turn an asset into more assets, with that asset you’re giving up being of limited overall value to the Jets anyway. It’s like being destitute and selling your wife’s Honda Accord for a bunch of really high value gift cards to feed and clothe the family. Or, you can just hang onto the Accord and put thousands of dollars into maintenance and a paint job so the wife can continue to drive to her boyfriend’s house behind your back

The Honda corporation would like you to kindly keep any mention of their brand far away from anything related to the New York Jets. Your anticipated cooperation is valued and appreciated. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

The gentleman in Question was here supporting Revis back in 2007. Rex back in 2009. Brick and Mangold 2005, foolie. 

Where where you dude aka Mr. 2019-2020 Just started being a "Jets fan" (Rookie) back when DWC was causing chaos. Predicted a great 2009 defense during the off-season. 

I was right. Clueless Jet fans were just, um, cluelessness?

Don't tell me about the 68+69 Jets either ROOKIE I won't believe you not in your post count lol go wash my jock strap and carry my water bottle, rookie. 

Looks like I hit a nerve.?

For someone who has been posting here so long your rep really sucks.  It's probably because you constantly make an ass of yourself, but at least You're fun to **** with.

You can't help but respond when someone has anything negative to say about the players you play jock caddy for, it makes for good sport. Glad I stopped lurking and started posting, it's been fun.

However I'm surprised to hear you need help carrying your own jock strap, I thought carrying jocks was a talent of yours. I guess it makes sense considering how many players jocks you are carrying, the load has to get heavy.

Washing jock straps? Doesn't  that go against everything you believe in? If you wash them they will lose that nutty aroma you like so much. I know you don't want lose out on your aged aroma, you won't be able to compare yours to the smell of your favorite players' balls.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

Looks like I hit a nerve.?

For someone who has been posting here so long your rep really sucks.  It's probably because you constantly make an ass of yourself, but at least You're fun to **** with.

You can't help but respond when someone has anything negative to say about the players you play jock caddy for, it makes for good sport. Glad I stopped lurking and started posting, it's been fun.

However I'm surprised to hear you need help carrying your own jock strap, I thought carrying jocks was a talent of yours. I guess it makes sense considering how many players jocks you are carrying, the load has to get heavy.

Washing jock straps? Doesn't  that go against everything you believe in? If you wash them they will lose that nutty aroma you like so much. I know you don't want lose out on your aged aroma, you won't be able to compare yours to the smell of your favorite players' balls.

LOL, the way DWC rants, I am surprised he has anything to put into a jockstrap!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, choon328 said:

My 34 year old wife has fired a ton of people born in the mid to late 90's bc they need a pat on their back after every task and require detailed instruction for simple tasks they get assigned. These are highly educated people,  not high school dropouts. It's called wanting to be coddled. 

Sounds like their HR department needs to step up their hiring game