Dallas to offer “high pick” for Jamal Adams

10 hours ago, Eaton Beaver said:

Hey Big Slick, I never posted that comment. I believe it was in one of Defense Wins Championships rants. I don't know where you found that with my name on it, but can you show me that post. BTW, I am not a troll and the last time I had great weed was a long time ago.

Sorry for any confusion. It's my mistake and it was aimed at DWC.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thebuzzardman said:

Sounds like their HR department needs to step up their hiring game

She inherited a bunch of them when she got hired a few years ago.  Now she has the team she wants and handpicked. Some younger people as well that are very good workers.  They're not all bad. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, thebuzzardman said:

Oh look, it's the same bullsh*t "these kids today" argument that's been running for....forever. 

Every older generation thinks they’re superior.

i remember growing up in the 80’s and old people telling me I was weak and spoiled because I had a tv and didn’t have to walk 10 miles in the snow to go to school just to get beat up by the nuns

• Sympathy 1

21 hours ago, choon328 said:

She inherited a bunch of them when she got hired a few years ago.  Now she has the team she wants and handpicked. Some younger people as well that are very good workers.  They're not all bad. 

Every generation has good people and sh*tbirds. She sorted out the sh*tbirds. :-)

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/8/2020 at 2:26 PM, T0mShane said:

There aren’t five players in the league that would draw that kind of trade value.

On 4/8/2020 at 6:27 PM, Jet Nut said:

Listen, you can make all the demands you want youre not getting two 1's and a 2 for anyone 

Soooo yeahhh. About that...