3 Weeks from Today....

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Nope. 

Jerry Jeudy/CeeDee Lamb. 

As we are getting closer I just feel it may be better for Jets to get the top 1 or 2 WRs and then down lower with our 2nd pick get a Jones or Cleveland OT that may not be a dropoff from the 4th best Tackle in the draft we likely will be staring at come the 11th pick. I know this is a deep WR draft, but that will mainly help us in taking another WR in the 3rd round and still getting a top WR prospect from this draft while the OT position seems to be about 2 rounds deep in this draft.

• Upvote 1

Thomas is going to be a steady cog for our system for years to come. Of course the UGA fan in me is a bit biased but he’s absolutely the most polished OL in this draft and I’d be extremely happy with Thomas, Wirfs, Jeudy or Lamb.

Speaking of..just in case we do decide to get a little spicy.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I simply don't see the DRAFT being on schedule.  They pushed back all major sports but we'll have the draft?  Doubtful.

The draft is not sports. It could literally be done over email. You're still working form home right? So can NFL GMs. 

1 minute ago, nico002 said:

The draft is not sports. It could literally be done over email. You're still working form home right? So can NFL GMs. 

They should take the opportunity to drag the draft out even further.   Make secound round one day only event (like first round), make 3rd and 4th another day, and 5-7th the last day.   Also easier on GMs given all the possible constrains of having to do it remotely.

54 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

No comments about the 'Bama guy picking the Bulldog?

I think he's the most likely player we will pick, but I'd love Jeudy or Ruggs

Oh, and I went to grad school at UGA, so they are my #2 - plus they hate auburn almost as much as we do!

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I simply don't see the DRAFT being on schedule.  They pushed back all major sports but we'll have the draft?  Doubtful.

The draft isnt a major sporting event.  Doesnt require a large gathering. 

The draft is already mostly a remote event... What do they show on TV? GMs in their remote war rooms and prospects at home with their families. Literally the only thing that would change is no green room and no fans. Honestly Id rather have it that way, I always find it more interesting to see players at their private parties than sitting on a table (spoiling the picks when they are on the phone/celebrating before the pick). 

• Upvote 2