Home project advice

On 4/3/2020 at 3:11 PM, munchmemory said:

Crusher posted an image of himself many years back.  No way you would ever want to get in a scape with him.  Looked like he do some serious damage to a person if he were so inclined.  Also agree that no way he's fat as he likes to portray himself. 

Yeah definitely don't mess with Crusher.

• Upvote 1

On 4/6/2020 at 2:14 PM, nj meadowlands said:

Do you think 2 Minute Remover is worth a try?

I had to look it up, but the MSDS on it says it’s 45% acetone, which is basically nail polish remover. It’s a gel stripper that you’d use to refinish furniture. If you’ve ever done that type of project, you know what a huge mess it can be. I wouldn’t do a floor with that at all, personally.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:52 PM, nj meadowlands said:

So far I am using only a scraper, and clear shipping tape.  But obviously this is like cutting the grass with scissors.

Sounds like you be done in the same amount of time it took two prisoners to escape from Dannemora. You might want to rent a floor buffer and use it with 120 to 150 grit screen. You'll need to vacuum up all the dust, then tack the floor to finish cleaning it with a clean soft rag soaked in Lanco mineral spirits.