No one is ever good enough for certain types of Jet fans...

Adams was rated by Scout.com as a five star recruit (coming out of High School) and was ranked among the top ten overall recruits within the Nation before committing to LSU where he went on to beat Lamar Jackson during a Bowl Game along with a second-team All-SEC selection (sophomore) and an All-Sec First-team before being drafted 6th overall (by a historically awful NY Jets Franchise) followed by becoming an NFL All-Rookie, an NFL 2x Pro Bowler (1x Bowl Game M.V.P) and an NFL 2x All-Pro...

"Some Loser". 

THE REASON WHY HE WENT 6TH OVERALL: (LSU HIGHLIGHTS) 

ROOKIE YEAR: 2017 (All-Rookie team).

2ND YEAR: 2018 (Pro Bowl/Second-team All-Pro). 

3RD YEAR: 2019 (Pro Bowl/First-team All-Pro).

ALREADY RANKED WITHIN TOP 30s (and this ranking was created even before his breakthrough All-Pro Fist-team selection ever happened). 

CAN ANY OF YOU GENIUSES PLEASE DO WHAT I JUST DID AND POST UP MULTIPLE VIDEOS (DATING BACK TO HIS LSU DAYS) FULL OF NOTHING BUT #33 JAMAL ADAMS LOWLIGHTS?

(AND IF NOT, YOU JUST LOST THIS Jamal Adams TOPIC OF CONVER

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

He asked for low lights in big red letters, where is your Alex Smith gif?

I’m too lazy to fire up the laptop and upload a terabyte’s worth of Jamal lowlights. I’m saving that epic video for Cowboys fan blog comment sections after we trade him. 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

He never made any pro bowls.  How could he have any value to a team?

I was mocking him as I loved Coles (one of my favorite Jet receivers of All-Time). 

Don't be a little hypocrite. 

Jamal Adams has made All-Rookie team, 2x Pro Bowler, 2x All-Pro and voted top 30's (of 100) and that was before his emergence and breakthrough 2019 season of 1st-team All-Pro honors (he'll become top 20 coming up with their next one). 

OMG! How can he not be a value to a Franchise that has lost dating back to 1968-1969??!?

(see what I just did)

28 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m too lazy to fire up the laptop and upload a terabyte’s worth of Jamal lowlights.

You're not lazy, you're a liar. 

Admit it...

You can not post multiple videos of hours longs worth of Jamal Adams lowlights (on the football field). 

As I can with highlights... 

(and I love it). 

3 hours ago, kdels62 said:

But it hasn’t hampered him. All of the performance metrics, indicate that regardless of his lack of athleticism, he plays man coverage better than most safeties and he has comparable pass defenses to the best free safeties In the league.

I thought those metrics mostly say that they don't use him in man that often.  When you pick and choose when you play it, it is easier.  When the QB knows you are lined up out there he is going to pick on you.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m too lazy to fire up the laptop and upload a terabyte’s worth of Jamal lowlights. I’m saving that epic video for Cowboys fan blog comment sections after we trade him. 

Just watch the Jets vs Redskins highlights.

A game where Jamal got his two sacks was lauded for being mr awesome that game.

- Got burned for 67 yard play called back on a late holding call.

- Got beat in zone coverage for about a15 yard play.

- Blitzes, does not get there resulting in about a 20 yard gain.

- Takes a bad overly aggressive angle on a short pass, does not make the tackle, 1st down.

- Blitzes, does not get there, dump off to RB for a long TD.

He gets praised for all of his jumping around splash plays but never gets taken to task for his plays where he does not get there that result in big plays.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I thought those metrics mostly say that they don't use him in man that often.  When you pick and choose when you play it, it is easier.  When the QB knows you are lined up out there he is going to pick on you.

I think he was in man coverage something like 17% of the time, which suggests that Williams really picked his spots. If I had to guess, I’d bet that Jordan Jenkins was put in man coverage on a higher percentage of downs.

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Just watch the Jets vs Redskins highlights.

A game where Jamal got his two sacks was lauded for being mr awesome that game.

- Got burned for 67 yard play called back on a late holding call.

- Got beat in zone coverage for about a15 yard play.

- Blitzes, does not get there resulting in about a 20 yard gain.

- Takes a bad overly aggressive angle on a short pass, does not make the tackle, 1st down.

- Blitzes, does not get there, dump off to RB for a long TD.

He gets praised for all of his jumping around splash plays but never gets taken to task for his plays where he does not get there that result in big plays.

My favorite bad Jamal game was when Fitzpatrick diced him up all day and then Jamal implicitly blamed Darryl Roberts for it. 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, TeddEY said:
???

So you have to rely on a talking tool of a Giants fan /Jets hater to do all your dirty work? 

THE REASON WHY HE WENT 6TH OVERALL: (LSU HIGHLIGHTS) 

ROOKIE YEAR: 2017 (All-Rookie team).

2ND YEAR: 2018 (Pro Bowl/Second-team All-Pro). 

3RD YEAR: 2019 (Pro Bowl/First-team All-Pro)

ALREADY RANKED WITHIN TOP 30s (and this ranking was created even before his breakthrough All-Pro Fist-team selection ever happened). 

These videos weren't good enough for you? So you had to resort to Mike Francesa as one of the biggest Jet critics of All-Time to save you?

That's disgusting. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

No body has ever "picked on" Jamal Adams while he's in coverage ala only 3 TD's allowed in coverage of the past two years and a coverage rating that ranks higher than 50+ NFL Starting Safety's within the league (7th) and he's lined up all over the secondary at SS, deep safety at times, outside CB and Nickel/Dime back position(s) too. 

What was Lawrence Taylor's career losing record after 46 games again? PS: I learned this game from... YOU. 

19 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

There is no evidence of a lack of snaps for Jamal. And his performance in those snaps is elite. You might not like what his role is in the defense but his actual performances almost always fall in line with the elite at his position. I'd trade him for a first rounder but that only because without great CBs and Edge rushers  teams struggle regardless of how good the safety is. 

53 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

So you have to rely on a talking tool of a Giants fan /Jets hater to do all your dirty work? 

THE REASON WHY HE WENT 6TH OVERALL: (LSU HIGHLIGHTS) 

ROOKIE YEAR: 2017 (All-Rookie team).

2ND YEAR: 2018 (Pro Bowl/Second-team All-Pro). 

3RD YEAR: 2019 (Pro Bowl/First-team All-Pro)

ALREADY RANKED WITHIN TOP 30s (and this ranking was created even before his breakthrough All-Pro Fist-team selection ever happened). 

These videos weren't good enough for you? So you had to resort to Mike Francesa as one of the biggest Jet critics of All-Time to save you?

That's disgusting. 

I have reviewed all of those videos and, frankly, I was not impressed. Sorry.

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

There is no evidence of a lack of snaps for Jamal. And his performance in those snaps is elite. You might not like what his role is in the defense but his actual performances almost always fall in line with the elite at his position. I'd trade him for a first rounder but that only because without great CBs and Edge rushers  teams struggle regardless of how good the safety is. 

He didn't say there are a lack of snaps.  Only that he isn't used in man-to-man coverage often.  And the few times he's used in man, he struggles.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

The funniest thing about the Adams jock-sniffers is that they're the kind of people who have to justify anything the team does, so if we do trade him, they'll spend a week saying "Good luck in Dallas, Jamal, hope you finally get appreciated by a REAL fanbase" and then the following week saying "well, it was a great offer and Douglas just couldn't pass it up" and then the following week saying "a safety who can't cover isn't much use in today's NFL," and then they'll never mention his name again.

I’m starting to think Macagnan is a poster here because Adams is supposedly his crown jewel

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

TFL's down by 21 points and blitzing rookie qb's isn't your cup of tea? How about the pointless wrap up tackle after the receiver catches the ball and gains 15 yards? None of those plays matter. If Jamal got 3 picks a season, that already dwarfs all the TFL's and sacks. Turnovers make safeties Elite, not TFL's and sacks. I don't get how people don't understand this concept.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Well thankfully you're just T0mShane and not an actual professional sports writer who votes on All-Pro selection(s). 

And thankfully you're just a T0mShane and not Joe Douglas...

Because you do know that Joe Douglas refused, declined, turned down and rejected Jerry Jones offering of multiple draft picks (including a 1st round pick)... right?

You do know that, right? lol. 

Looks like me and Joe Douglas are on the same page. 

15 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Well thankfully you're just T0mShane and not an actual professional sports writer who votes on All-Pro selection(s). 

And thankfully you're just a T0mShane and not Joe Douglas...

Because you do know that Joe Douglas refused, declined, turned down and rejected Jerry Jones offering of multiple draft picks (including a 1st round pick)... right?

You do know that, right? lol. 

Looks like me and Joe Douglas are on the same page. 

Being THE @T0mShane is actually more impressive than those other things you mention.

• Haha 1