No one is ever good enough for certain types of Jet fans...

On 4/3/2020 at 6:18 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Where did I state that?  I'm trusting in Joe D.  It really is that simple.  Stop worshiping at the alter of complexity.

So if he decides to trade Adams you wouldn't complain about it?  That wasn't clearly apparent based on what you've been saying. 

56 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So if he decides to trade Adams you wouldn't complain about it?  That wasn't clearly apparent based on what you've been saying. 

Depends.  lol  A first rounder alone would not be enough.  Three first rounders would get me to consider.  Somewhere in between lies his value.

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Depends.  lol  A first rounder alone would not be enough.  Three first rounders would get me to consider.  Somewhere in between lies his value.

Three first rounders only lead to you CONSIDERING it?  lol.  

1st & 4th gets it done for me.  I.E. about what the Dolphins got in the Minkah Fitzpatrick deal.   Anything more would be gravy. 

Ultimately I never, ever want to give Jamal a new contract here based on what I expect he'll want, so I'd be willing to come down on price if absolutely required to do so.  But we should really be looking to deal him at peak value before he starts causing trouble over not getting his extension.  

If we can NEVER get a 1st rounder for him, then the only option for me at that stage is to let him play out his rookie deal then let him go in free agency, gaining the 3rd round comp pick in the process.  

• Upvote 1

On 4/3/2020 at 9:04 AM, The Crusher said:

I think if we won more it would change. Not sure it’s the people as much as the losing. “ Winning cures all ills!” 

This. If the same thing keeps happening for 50 years you see a pattern and think it’s going to stay that course. 
Win and all is forgotten 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Three first rounders only lead to you CONSIDERING it?  lol.  

1st & 4th gets it done for me.  I.E. about what the Dolphins got in the Minkah Fitzpatrick deal.   Anything more would be gravy. 

Ultimately I never, ever want to give Jamal a new contract here based on what I expect he'll want, so I'd be willing to come down on price if absolutely required to do so.  But we should really be looking to deal him at peak value before he starts causing trouble over not getting his extension.  

If we can NEVER get a 1st rounder for him, then the only option for me at that stage is to let him play out his rookie deal then let him go in free agency, gaining the 3rd round comp pick in the process.  

Hard for me to give up young players who want to work and become great at any position especially when my team has had very few over the years.  Consider me selfish.  

Looking to deal him "before he starts causing trouble" sends a message that talented, hardworking young players are not welcome here.  

Incentives matter.

On 4/3/2020 at 10:30 AM, Defense Wins Championships said:

Ok cool. They said the same thing about Devin Smith, Stephen Hill and every other Jets bust WR too.

Just wake me up once he's a 2x pro bowler and First-team All-Pro after only 3 years of developing.

and then and only then can you tell me about "Mims out of Baylor" being better than JAMAL ADAMS who Gregg Williams absolutely loves. 

You claim that this WR class is amazing. If trading Adams means getting Ruggs etc. do you look at it? I mean you can't have it all ways. 

• Sympathy 1

Hard for me to give up young players who want to work and become great at any position especially when my team has had very few over the years.  Consider me selfish.  
Looking to deal him "before he starts causing trouble" sends a message that talented, hardworking young players are not welcome here.  
Incentives matter.

Just about everybody works hard in the NFL. That shouldn’t be a criteria that carries much weight.

Give me needle-moving talent that also works hard. They’re out there.

Again, you over-simplify when you say it’s wrong to trade young talent in all situations. If it helps the franchise take a big step forward, absolutely you make a trade.

We haven’t won WITH Adams so let’s try something this franchise hasn’t done in its history: become an offense-first franchise. Defense-first hasn’t won d*ck and won’t anytime soon.
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just about everybody works hard in the NFL. That shouldn’t be a criteria that carries much weight.

Give me needle-moving talent that also works hard. They’re out there.

Again, you over-simplify when you say it’s wrong to trade young talent in all situations. If it helps the franchise take a big step forward, absolutely you make a trade.

We haven’t won WITH Adams so let’s try something this franchise hasn’t done in its history: become an offense-first franchise. Defense-first hasn’t won d*ck and won’t anytime soon.

I agree wholeheartedly we haven't won dick with Adams, and nobody's won dick with OBJ either! 

The point is a pro football team has to be built from the ground up to make a run. And the OP sounds like he's having some kind of a housewife type breakdown. Like he's been slaving over a hot stove all day and taking care of all these crazy kids!! Lmao!

You want to start winning year-in and year-out!? Then trading Jamal Adams for more picks and not drafting a wide receiver at #11 are the two smartest moves.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, TheMo said:

You claim that this WR class is amazing. If trading Adams means getting Ruggs etc. do you look at it? I mean you can't have it all ways. 

No thank you. 

I don't want Ruggs and his fast 40 yard dash times; as Ruggs has pulled off nothing but disappearing act's throughout 3 consecutive bowl game appearances (while his teammate Jerry Jeudy stole the show with 15 receptions, well over 400+ receiving yards, 3 TD receptions and a bowl game MVP award). I want either Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb; which doesn't require trading away the best defensive Jet in #33 Jamal Adams since dating back to #24 Darrelle Revis in order for that to happen (Jeudy/CeeDee). 

• And in order to become a great team you first need at least a couple of great players and Sam Darnold and Jamal Adams are two great building blocks to build an offense and defense around consisting of Franchise caliber leaders and blue chip prospects/talents on both sides of the ball (Darnold/Adams). 

And who the heck would even want to just trade away a player like this to begin with after...

J.) All-Rookie team honors (253 players drafted ala a top 10% player of his 2017 draft class). 

A.) First time Pro Bowl selection as only a 2nd year player (while Marcus Maye missed almost the entire season).

M.) Two time Pro Bowl selection and a First-team All-Pro selection during his 3rd year (despite having never played alongside of a proven #1 CB, never played with an outside pass rushing threat of an OLB/DE and was robbed and opportunity to line up with C.J Mosley last year). 

A.) Almost set/broke the All-Time single season NFL sack record regarding secondary players (Outside CB's, Nickel & Dime backs, Free Safety's and Strong Safety's alike) and for a Franchise that hasn't featured a pass rusher since dating back to the days of John Abraham of 2000-2005 (has already developed into one of the greatest secondary pass rushers who's ever lived to play this game). 

L.) Featured as a top 100 NFL player and ranked 37th after only two years of developing (only 12 defensive players were rated and ranked ahead of Jamal Adams after only his 2nd NFL season, hello) and will soon skyrocket into the top 20 after becoming a First-team All-Pro selection this past season (3rd year). 

A.) And I just so happen to love the position that he plays along with appreciating the style in which he plays his position and Super Bowl Winning teams such as San Francisco, Green Bay, Dallas, Tampa Bay, New England, Pittsburgh, Seattle and Kansas City have all won Super Bowl(s) with hard hitting and exiting Strong Safety's who've all played their SS position with Linebacker like ability in Ronnie Lott, LeRoy Butler, Darren Woodson, John Lynch, Rodney Harrison, Troy Polamalu, Kam Chancellor and Tyrann Mathleu (who have all gone down as All-Time fan favorites of their respected Franchises). 

D.) He wants to win here as a Jet and has made it known that he doesn't want to be traded away from here (pissed him off and I loved it) and has reminded me of and has sounded just like many of us longtime suffering Jet fans as he immediately called out veterans within Todd Bowles locker room because of a losing mentality once arriving from the SEC/LSU, celebrated the drafting of Sam Darnold while going live for the Sam pick, called for more dogs such as Le'Veon Bell and C.J Mosley just last off-season (heavily involved as an off the field player recruiter) and during our current Free Agency period has also begged for more outside pass rushing dogs ala has spoken like a true Jets fan dating back to day one. 

A.) Has always been a vocal leader within the huddle and knows how to communicate with his teammates on the field. The way he dances with excitement and fires up his teammates with an energized passion for the game has always reminded me of a Ray Lewis type of vocal/energetic/passionate leader. 

M.) It only took less than 1 year alongside of Gregg Williams for Gregg Williams himself to realize that Jamal Adams has already became one of his favorite players that he's ever coached (that type of high praise from Gregg Williams was and is good enough for me). 

S.) Still only 24 years of age (3 years younger than his teammate Marcus Maye), still developing, still learning, still getting better, has improved his production each and every season thus far, has yet to reach full/max potential within his golden/prime years, made another Pro Bowl and First-team All-Pro honors during his first year within a Gregg Williams defense and most importantly; the best of Jamal Adams (after only 3 seasons) has yet to happen (as he's just now getting started). 

Are you all illiterate and can't read between the lines, or do I have to spell it out for you each and every time?

Well. There you all have it; and I bet that no Jamal Adams critic around here can come up with and give me 10 examples of what they dislike about #33 (without me afterwards laughing @ them and their reasonings)....

• Thumb Down 1

On 4/3/2020 at 5:41 AM, Defense Wins Championships said:

As if longtime suffering Jet fans aren't allowed to enjoy anything nice....

Jet fans: Jamal Adams and his 2 Pro Bowls and 1 First-team All-Pro after only 3 years stinks and isn't worth anything to our defense long term. 

Gregg Williams: After coaching alongside of Jamal Adams for only 1 year, he's already become one of my favorite players who I've ever coached. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jet Fans: Jadeveon Clowney despite being on everyone's top 50 players rankings list (top 100) is a bust and i wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole ala stay off my Jets defense jag. 

Joe Douglas: Down to us and the Tennessee Titans. I'm more than willing to cut a check for $15-$17M to make Jadeveon Clowney a Jet while adding another All-Pro and Pro Bowler and top 50 NFL Player to my roster. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamal Adams: Hey media. I let my head coach Adam Gase and my GM in Douglas both know... that it pissed me off to hear about trade rumors as I love NY and unlike Revis I actually want to win as a Jet and don't want to be traded and hey media, while I'm @ it; we also need more dogs and not just Le'Veon Bell. We need an outside pass rushing dog asap (spoken like a true Jets fan). 

Jet Fans: Jamal needs to STFU because we're the only ones who've been allowed to cry over a message board while begging for a pass rusher dating back to 2005 but Jamal Adams is not allowed to relay our message to the media over Twitter. He needs to STFU and let's trade him immediately following his 1st All-Pro despite him being under contract for another 3 years if need be because he's not allowed to beg for a pass rusher just like we do. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jet Fans: Curtis Martin stunk and he was nothing more than a stat compiler and Le'Veon Bell sucks too because of our 5 Star A+ Maccagnan built O-Line. 

Jets Franchise: Let's retire Martin's #28 Jersey while Pro Football places him into the HOF as the only Jets RB outside of LT who wasn't really a Jet for long within the Hall of Fame. Thank you for your greatness Curtis and we're sorry Le'Veon Bell. We fired Maccagnan who forced fed you that atrocious O-Line last year as a 1st year Jet before hiring a former O-Lineman himself in Joe Douglas in order to rebuild you an improved O-Line.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jet Fans: Robby Anderson sucked and didn't out perform his expectations as an undrafted rookie after emerging during a meaningless preseason game and stunk because, well, they all do. 

Carolina; You're so exciting as an NFL Deep threat despite 4 OCs in 4 years... Here's $20,000,000 for sucking as a Jet so much. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And suddenly you realize. No matter how good the talent, nothing is ever good enough for these types of idk what to call them, certain types of Jet fans? lol. Revis, Adams, Robby, Le'Veon, Clowney etc etc it just doesn't matter who, because obviously no one seems to ever be good enough and no, not even #28 was good enough for them as he was nothing more than a "stat compiler'. 

There. I said it. 

thats a whole lotta nonsense, m8

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

I call it the Jets Fan purity test. Any minor flaw for a premier player and the guy is “useless.” OP didn’t even include Revis or Gatineau—two more Jets all time greats largely hated by Jets fans. But then these same fans get unexplained hard ons for sub-JAGs like Greg Dortch. I think it comes down to $ envy. Jets fans love anyone... until it’s time to pay them... then he’s a “selfish greedy pig” as if he should work for free for the honor of losing as a Jet.

• Upvote 1

what I truly find amazing is that some of the guys that are hating on Jamal and the idea of him getting paid, are the same exact guys that wanted to pay Robbie Anderson... A wide receiver 3, wide receiver one money

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jamal is a great box safety and nothing more. Have I offered him his proper respect? Can he block or catch? Because that's far more important and he's a luxury for a team that already has people who can block well consistently. I don't dislike Jamal, I think he's a good player, I just see the big picture and prioritize winning over name recognition and individual accomplishment. While a replacement box safety may not make some of the splash plays Jamal made they'll probably contribute 90% of what he did for less than half of what Jamal wants freeing up cap space for the multiple holes the Jets have.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jgb said:

I call it the Jets Fan purity test. Any minor flaw for a premier player and the guy is “useless.” OP didn’t even include Revis or Gatineau—two more Jets all time greats largely hated by Jets fans. But then these same fans get unexplained hard ons for sub-JAGs like Greg Dortch. I think it comes down to $ envy. Jets fans love anyone... until it’s time to pay them... then he’s a “selfish greedy pig” as if he should work for free for the honor of losing as a Jet.

Too young for Gastineau, but Revis is disliked because of his second stint here where he was out of shape and giving minimal effort. 

• Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

A.) Almost set/broke the All-Time single season NFL sack record regarding secondary players (Outside CB's, Nickel & Dime backs, Free Safety's and Strong Safety's alike) 

"Almost"...sums up Jamal perfectly.

I think I know why the OP loves Jamal so much...they're both prone to emotional breakdowns. 

• WTF? 1

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Too young for Gastineau, but Revis is disliked because of his second stint here where he was out of shape and giving minimal effort. 

Part of it. Was disliked for his ruthless approach to the business side of football long before he returned

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

No one here would disagree about paying the likes of a Deshaun Watson or Nick Bosa at the end of their deals. It’s all about paying worthy players at PREMIUM POSITIONS. Contrary to popular opinion, people really did want to pay Revis coming off his 2009 season. They just didn’t like how long Revis held out. He had an excellent 2010 season and people didn’t complain again until his level of play dropped.   

The problem isn’t Jets fans being unwilling to pay a player. It’s the Jets consistently making the wrong picks. Even when we pick a good player (like Adams), it was the wrong pick.

Your tired line is getting old, and it’s dead wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

what I truly find amazing is that some of the guys that are hating on Jamal and the idea of him getting paid, are the same exact guys that wanted to pay Robbie Anderson... A wide receiver 3, wide receiver one money

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I didn’t want to pay either.
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Why because that would be the jets making a smart move?

I don't understand how after selecting a player 6th overall while watching him develop into an All-Rookie (first season), 1x Pro Bowler (second season) and currently a 2x Pro-Bowler & an All-Pro (First-team) after only 3 years of developing along with being ranked as an NFL top 30's player (and that ranking was even before his Pro-Bowl and First-team All-Pro breakout 3rd year) to then trade him for a 17th overall draft pick.

Makes zero sense whatsoever. 

Jamal Adams after his breakout 3rd year with NFL First-team All-Pro honors along with yet another pro bowl will rank as an NFL top 20 player (as he already had ranked within the 30s heading into 2019) but yet fans think he should become traded? 

It's disgusting. 

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I don't understand how after selecting a player 6th overall while watching him develop into an All-Rookie (first season), 1x Pro Bowler (second season) and currently a 2x Pro-Bowler & an All-Pro (First-team) after only 3 years of developing along with being ranked as an NFL top 30's player (and that ranking was even before his Pro-Bowl and First-team All-Pro breakout 3rd year) to then trade him for a 17th overall draft pick.

Jamal Adams after his breakout 3rd year with NFL First-team All-Pro honors along with yet another pro bowl will rank as an NFL top 20 player (as he already had ranked within the 30s heading into 2019) but yet fans think he should become traded? 

It's disgusting. 

You’ve repeated this like 30 times in this very thread

Yeah, we realize he’s a pro-bowler. We realize he made an all-pro team.

We don’t care

If we can flip him for a 1st and 3rd to add to the OL and WR corps to help out Darnold, then pull the trigger.

Who cares how good of a safety Jamal is if we’re having to start the seemingly never-ending QB search again.

If Darnold falls on his face, this team is f*cked with or without Jamal Adams for the foreseeable future.

• Sympathy 1

Do any of you guys (who've asked for Adams to be traded to Dallas) even know, understand and/or comprehend the real reasons why Jerry Jones wants to trade picks away for our very own Jamal Adams? Do you?

It's because his SS was the emotional heart and soul and the physical leader of his Cowboy defenses throughout those Dallas glory days of the 1990's.

Darren Woodson: 

Career history
Career highlights and awards
Career NFL statistics
Tackles: 1,350
Interceptions: 23
Touchdowns: 2
Forced fumbles: 17
Quarterback Sacks: 11

Woodson only averaged 1.9 INT's per season but yet the likes of Jerry Jones and Dallas Cowboys faithful (fans) couldn't care less about "Interceptions" and that's because out of their STRONG SAFETY POSITION Darren Woodson provided excellence for 10+ years throughout their 1990's and recorded for himself over 1,300 career tackles as a 5x Pro-Bowler, 4x First-team All-Pro and a 3x SB Winning Champion (as the leader and the heart and soul of those Dallas Cowboy defenses). 

Jamal Adams reminds me so much of Darren Woodson in regards to the ways they played/play the SS position and it's funny because like Adams; Woodson didn't become a First-team All-Pro until his 3rd year in the league (and almost identical in height/physical statute too).  

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

It's disgusting. 

All those accolades yet our defense with Jamal was never ranked above 22 his entire tenure 

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

You’ve repeated this like 30 times in this very thread

Yeah, we realize he’s a pro-bowler. We realize he made an all-pro team.

We don’t care

If we can flip him for a 1st and 3rd to add to the OL and WR corps to help out Darnold, then pull the trigger.

Well then Joe Douglas must be a pretty crap GM then lol because as a former offensive lineman himself?

Who should already have an eye for Offensive Lineman talent as an O-Lineman evaluator himself?

To have to trade away our best overall and most talented STAR player since dating back to #24 Darrelle Revis?

Just in order to improve our offensive line? 

✓ Is pretty pathetic to me!

And suddenly you realize how stupid you guys sound like to ME!

What? 

He can't improve our O-Line around Sam Darnold throughout both Free Agency and the draft including a 2nd rounder, two high 3rd rounders and a solid 4th rounder? 

So he must trade away our only Jets Superstar Player in order to improve our O-Line and offense (when he can just select Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb during the 1st round while completely fixing our WR position too)?

Then what the heck was the point of firing Maccagnan in order to hire a so called offensive line guro as a former O-Lineman himself to begin with?!? lol...

And before you respond and reply please know and understand that my very next response will include a list of Super Bowl Winning teams who've featured All-Pro to HOF Strong Safety's @ the SS position... Good luck to you (lol). 

And thankfully you're not Joe Douglas because Douglas refused and turned down/declined Jerry Jones offerings; and because of this Jamal Adams is still a Jet and under contract for a couple more seasons (before getting signed long term). 

Why just Jamal Adams?

Why not talk about trading away C.J Mosley and straight up releasing Avery Williamson (for cap savings) in order to boost our O-Line after both missed all of 2019; but yet we still featured a top 10 Defense with #33 and without them?

And why no talk of trading away Quinnen Williams for a bag of chips who just underperformed as a rookie (didn't even make an all-rookie team as Adams once did) and then goes out and gets arrested for a gun @ an airport? How many times has Jamal Adams been arrested over the past 3 years as a Jet? 

And no talk about trading away Marcus Maye in order to improve our O-Line? Surely we could at least get another 3rd or 4th for him while being 3 years older than Jamal Adams? And let's face it, Jamal doesn't even need Maye to begin with; as Adams himself made his 1st Pro Bowl selection as a 2nd year player all while Mr. Marcus Maye missed 10 games that year; crickets. 

(Obviously I'm being sarcastic because right now I'm head scratching). 

How about we give all of C.J Mosley, Quinnen Williams and Marcus Maye the same type of Jamal Adams treatment that I'm currently witnessing and then we can then call a spade a spade and begin to talk some Jets football... Wait, what's wrong; wouldn't fit the agenda? 

3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Why just Jamal Adams?

Why not talk about trading away C.J Mosley and straight up releasing Avery Williamson (for cap savings) in order to boost our O-Line after both missed all of 2019; but yet we still featured a top 10 Defense with #33 and without them?

And why no talk of trading away Quinnen Williams for a bag of chips who just underperformed as a rookie (didn't even make an all-rookie team as Adams once did) and then goes out and gets arrested for a gun @ an airport? How many times has Jamal Adams been arrested over the past 3 years as a Jet? 

And no talk about trading away Marcus Maye in order to improve our O-Line? Surely we could at least get another 3rd or 4th for him while being 3 years older than Jamal Adams? And let's face it, Jamal doesn't even need Maye to begin with; as Adams himself made his 1st Pro Bowl selection as a 2nd year player all while Mr. Marcus Maye missed 10 games that year; crickets. 

(Obviously I'm being sarcastic because right now I'm head scratching). 

How about we give all of C.J Mosley, Quinnen Williams and Marcus Maye the same type of Jamal Adams treatment that I'm currently witnessing and then we can then call a spade a spade and begin to talk some Jets football... Wait, what's wrong; wouldn't fit the agenda? 

Mosley's contract probably makes him tough to trade. Williams they tried moving last year already. Maye is kind of just a guy. Adams is still on his rookie deal and is the most moveable of those guys. It's not that difficult.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

All those accolades yet our defense with Jamal was never ranked above 22 his entire tenure 

Says who, you?

Because we actually had the 7th (overall) rated defense last year (top 10):

1st against the run in average yards per rushing attempt against.

2nd in run defense for rushing yards allowed.

2nd in tackles for loss behind the Line of Scrimmage.

5th in yards per play against.

7th in total defense (yards allowed).

7th in first downs allowed.

7th in Quarterback Knockdowns.

12th in QB Rating against.

12th in Red-Zone TD percentage.

16th in total points allowed

17th in pass defense for passing yards allowed.

23rd in defensive sacks.

10 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Says who, you?

Because we actually had the 7th (overall) rated defense last year (top 10):

1st against the run in average yards per rushing attempt against.

2nd in run defense for rushing yards allowed.

2nd in tackles for loss behind the Line of Scrimmage.

5th in yards per play against.

7th in total defense (yards allowed).

7th in first downs allowed.

7th in Quarterback Knockdowns.

12th in QB Rating against.

12th in Red-Zone TD percentage.

16th in total points allowed

17th in pass defense for passing yards allowed.

23rd in defensive sacks.

oh wow nice, totally didn’t have anything to do with Gregg Williams considering how good our defense was with Adams under Bowles

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Mosley's contract probably makes him tough to trade. Williams they tried moving last year already. Maye is kind of just a guy. Adams is still on his rookie deal and is the most moveable of those guys. It's not that difficult.

Yup. Exactly. Jamal Adams is the most moveable player of them all, and that's because, well, um... He's easily the very best player on our entire roster (not that difficult to understand) and nope, I'm sorry; but I do not want to see our greatest player and best overall talent since dating back to #24 Darrelle Revis in Jamal Adams simply... Traded away (not that difficult to comprehend). 

But oh well regardless I'm just thankful that he's still a Jet and that's only because Joe Douglas used his brain (a powerful thing to waste) and turned down/denied/rejected/declined and laughed off Jerry Jones' offerings before telling the Dallas Cowboys and saying... NO!.

10 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

No thank you. 

I don't want Ruggs and his fast 40 yard dash times; as Ruggs has pulled off nothing but disappearing act's throughout 3 consecutive bowl game appearances (while his teammate Jerry Jeudy stole the show with 15 receptions, well over 400+ receiving yards, 3 TD receptions and a bowl game MVP award). I want either Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb; which doesn't require trading away the best defensive Jet in #33 Jamal Adams since dating back to #24 Darrelle Revis in order for that to happen (Jeudy/CeeDee). 

• And in order to become a great team you first need at least a couple of great players and Sam Darnold and Jamal Adams are two great building blocks to build an offense and defense around consisting of Franchise caliber leaders and blue chip prospects/talents on both sides of the ball (Darnold/Adams). 

And who the heck would even want to just trade away a player like this to begin with after...

J.) All-Rookie team honors (253 players drafted ala a top 10% player of his 2017 draft class). 

A.) First time Pro Bowl selection as only a 2nd year player (while Marcus Maye missed almost the entire season).

M.) Two time Pro Bowl selection and a First-team All-Pro selection during his 3rd year (despite having never played alongside of a proven #1 CB, never played with an outside pass rushing threat of an OLB/DE and was robbed and opportunity to line up with C.J Mosley last year). 

A.) Almost set/broke the All-Time single season NFL sack record regarding secondary players (Outside CB's, Nickel & Dime backs, Free Safety's and Strong Safety's alike) and for a Franchise that hasn't featured a pass rusher since dating back to the days of John Abraham of 2000-2005 (has already developed into one of the greatest secondary pass rushers who's ever lived to play this game). 

L.) Featured as a top 100 NFL player and ranked 37th after only two years of developing (only 12 defensive players were rated and ranked ahead of Jamal Adams after only his 2nd NFL season, hello) and will soon skyrocket into the top 20 after becoming a First-team All-Pro selection this past season (3rd year). 

A.) And I just so happen to love the position that he plays along with appreciating the style in which he plays his position and Super Bowl Winning teams such as San Francisco, Green Bay, Dallas, Tampa Bay, New England, Pittsburgh, Seattle and Kansas City have all won Super Bowl(s) with hard hitting and exiting Strong Safety's who've all played their SS position with Linebacker like ability in Ronnie Lott, LeRoy Butler, Darren Woodson, John Lynch, Rodney Harrison, Troy Polamalu, Kam Chancellor and Tyrann Mathleu (who have all gone down as All-Time fan favorites of their respected Franchises). 

D.) He wants to win here as a Jet and has made it known that he doesn't want to be traded away from here (pissed him off and I loved it) and has reminded me of and has sounded just like many of us longtime suffering Jet fans as he immediately called out veterans within Todd Bowles locker room because of a losing mentality once arriving from the SEC/LSU, celebrated the drafting of Sam Darnold while going live for the Sam pick, called for more dogs such as Le'Veon Bell and C.J Mosley just last off-season (heavily involved as an off the field player recruiter) and during our current Free Agency period has also begged for more outside pass rushing dogs ala has spoken like a true Jets fan dating back to day one. 

A.) Has always been a vocal leader within the huddle and knows how to communicate with his teammates on the field. The way he dances with excitement and fires up his teammates with an energized passion for the game has always reminded me of a Ray Lewis type of vocal/energetic/passionate leader. 

M.) It only took less than 1 year alongside of Gregg Williams for Gregg Williams himself to realize that Jamal Adams has already became one of his favorite players that he's ever coached (that type of high praise from Gregg Williams was and is good enough for me). 

S.) Still only 24 years of age (3 years younger than his teammate Marcus Maye), still developing, still learning, still getting better, has improved his production each and every season thus far, has yet to reach full/max potential within his golden/prime years, made another Pro Bowl and First-team All-Pro honors during his first year within a Gregg Williams defense and most importantly; the best of Jamal Adams (after only 3 seasons) has yet to happen (as he's just now getting started). 

Are you all illiterate and can't read between the lines, or do I have to spell it out for you each and every time?

Well. There you all have it; and I bet that no Jamal Adams critic around here can come up with and give me 10 examples of what they dislike about #33 (without me afterwards laughing @ them and their reasonings)....

Dude you should stop writing Books on a message board. Might sprain your finders or thumbs. Lol