No one is ever good enough for certain types of Jet fans...

Jamal is way more than a box safety.

Jamal is a great box safety and nothing more. Have I offered him his proper respect? Can he block or catch? Because that's far more important and he's a luxury for a team that already has people who can block well consistently. I don't dislike Jamal, I think he's a good player, I just see the big picture and prioritize winning over name recognition and individual accomplishment. While a replacement box safety may not make some of the splash plays Jamal made they'll probably contribute 90% of what he did for less than half of what Jamal wants freeing up cap space for the multiple holes the Jets have.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

So if Mosley had a team friendly contract you would want to trade him too ????

That sound brilliant ... Please ruminate more ... I'm getting smarter by the second reading your posts

Mosley's contract probably makes him tough to trade. Williams they tried moving last year already. Maye is kind of just a guy. Adams is still on his rookie deal and is the most moveable of those guys. It's not that difficult.

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

So if Mosley had a team friendly contract you would want to trade him too ????

That sound brilliant ... Please ruminate more ... I'm getting smarter by the second reading your posts

Sure. The idea is to keep reinvesting in draft capital and hold on to the select few elite guys you’ll eventually get by increasing your odds in the draft. Why do you think Baltimore didn’t resign Mosely?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

So now you must rely on @T0mShane of all posters with Justin Simmons as your go to guy? All right. Cool. 

"Justin Simmons had 94 tackles and four picks. No hot dance moves, though, and no public meltdown at the trade deadline so he's probably not very good".

Good for Justin Simmons? Am I supposed to be impressed or something? Because my Safety is better than yours. 

Justin Simmons (16 games): 93 Tackles (5.8 per game) (65 solo), Coverage Pass Rating of 43.6, 4 INT's (30 interception return yards - as if he's Primetime Neon Deion #21 Sanders or something?), only 2 Tackles for loss behind the Line of Scrimmage (LOS), 0 Fumble Recoveries (however did fumble away one of his 4 INT's (lol), 0 QB Sacks, 0 QB Hits, 0 Forced Fumbles and 0 Defensive TD's. 

(4 Years): 0x All-Rookie team. 0x Pro Bowler. 0x All-Pro First-team honors. 1x Second-team All-Pro (2018). 

Maybe the reason why he wasn't doing a lot of dance move celebrations is because he's not Gronk or Jamal and his box score stat sheet are full of a bunch of zero's (0's) with lackluster performance against the pass (and with so many 0's I thought I was watching an MLB no hitter

I love it when Jamal Anderson dances on the football field as it's usually because of a big play, a defensive TD and/or a tackle for loss behind the Line of Scrimmage (while he enjoys playing the game he lives for). 

JamalAdams (14 games): 75 tackles (5.3 per game) (115 Tackles last year) 61 solo, 13 QB Hits, a whopping 10 Tackles for Loss behind the Line of Scrimmage (LOS), 6.5 Sacks, 2 Fumbles Forced, 1 Fumble Recovery (for 25 Return Yards and a TD return), Coverage Pass Rating of 75.2, 1 INT for 61 yards and a Pick-6 TD return (more TD returns/more return yards after only 1 I-N-T than Simmons 4 INT's combined of 0 TD's/30 int return yards and 1 cough up fumble (lol) and 2 Defensive TD's. 

(3 years): 1x All-Rookie team (2017). 1x Second-team All-Pro (2018). 2x Pro Bowler (2018-2019). 1x All-Pro First-team honors (2019). 

I don't even want to post Jamal Adams 3 year career statistical numbers and put them up against Justin Simmons 4 year career - because it's not even a fair comparison - as Jamal's career numbers will only expose and embarrass Simmons career numbers that much more; however nice try though (an epic JN failure)

With that said and all due respect Lurker89 but you should keep on lurking and take your Justin Simmons fan boy statistics and go shove them right up your (you know what) while you're at it and quickly too; faster than a New York minute (as they don't call me STATS for nothing). 

Better luck next time. 

And if we're talking turnovers from the Safety position? Well then Jamal Adams has got him beat there too. 

In only 3 years Jamal Adams has forced 12 Defensive Turnovers (6 Forced Fumbles, 4 Fumble Recoveries and 2 INT's (Two Defensive TD returns) compared to Justin Simmons who after 4 years only has 11 INT's, 0 Forced Fumbles and 0 Fumble Recoveries (One Defensive TD return). 

What happened to the game ... You were supposed to respond  with an LSU fan quote not an emotionally triggered essay.

I couldn't even remember who Justin Simmons was..... I just picked a post I thought would get under your skin ... It Worked.

Minimal effort on my part

You literally went on to write 14 poorly written paragraphs comparing Adams to Simmons.

You like watching Adams dance. I like making you dance, puppet.

8 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

"THE COMMENT-SECTION"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by redfishfan on 9/12/2018 @ 11:15 a.m

"Jamal is the complete package at Safety. He can do it all but he does excel in the box. Go watch the play he made on Lamar Jackson across the field in the bowl game against Louisville".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was referring to this bowl game (below):

Final Score: LSU (29) over Louisville (9) during the Citrus Bowl Game (LSU was only favored by -3.5 and smoked them). 

Throughout 37 career games this was Lamar Jackson's worst overall game, ever; with a QB Rating of only 84.6 vs. a Jamal Adams led LSU Defense. 

Lamar Jackson: 10/27 (37.1%) the lowest completion percentage of his entire college playing career, 153 Passing Yards (6th lowest amount of passing yards throughout 37 career games), 0 Passing TD's (another career low), only 33 rushing yards (5th lowest rushing total of his NCAA career), only 1,3 yards per run after 26 rushing attempts (3rd least amount of yards per rush attempt throughout his career) and 0 rushing TD's and a QB Rating of only 84.6 (4th lowest QB Rating of his NCAA career). 

vs. 

Jamal Adams: 6 Tackles (1 for Loss Behind the Line of Scrimmage) and 1 Pass Defended (along with an ESPN Highlight Play vs. Lamar Jackson). 

This is what an LSU and Jamal Adams led defense looks like (because Jamal Adams was their greatest overall player and the heart and soul of their LSU's Defense that year).

The Lamar Jackson play that he was referring to takes place @ 2:14 (the ball is hiked @ exactly @ 2:14) before Jamal Adams tracks him down from the opposite side of the field for a loss behind the L.O.S (Jamal Adams has better closing speed once on the hunt than Lamar Jackson has pure speed as shown by this play, above). 

"THE COMMENT-SECTION"

GeauxPack81 is batting (.1000%). 

redfishfan is batting (.1000%). 

LSU Alumni is 2-0 (.1000%). 

There we go back on target .... These were supposed to be in lieu of you emotionally driven diatribes but I'll let it slide ..... The games continue!!!!

57 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Sure. The idea is to keep reinvesting in draft capital and hold on to the select few elite guys you’ll eventually get by increasing your odds in the draft. Why do you think Baltimore didn’t resign Mosely?

Baltimore didn't resign Mosley and it wasn't by choice; they couldn't match $85,000,000 from the New York Jets. 

Do you remember the 2017 Jacksonville Jaguars roster who went to the AFC Championship Game?

And why do you think that they've since lost a great #1 WR in Allen Robinson along with a bunch of excellent Defensive Players and All-Pros and Pro Bowlers in Calais Campbell, Malik Jackson, Jalen Ramsey, A.J. Bouy and Dante Fowler Jr. and also on the verge of losing Yannick Ngakoue? 

Do you think it was by design? Or no choice?

Do you think they just went from a 2017 AFC Championship Game to a 6-10 season last year by having a systematic scheme in place of losing all of their great players? 

lol the answer is no.

Jacksonville unfortunately, just couldn't afford them anymore and were forced to lose them all. 

Just like the Baltimore Ravens losing C.J Mosley; they couldn't afford to keep him anymore after becoming a 1x All-Rookie, 4x Pro Bowler and 4x All-Pro and lost him for absolutely nothing despite drafting him during the 1st round. 

And if poor Baltimore would've had C.J Mosley they would've never allowed Derrick Henry to run all over their defense during the playoffs with 30 rushing attempts, 195 rushing yards and an average of 6.5 yards per carry!

28 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

I couldn't even remember who Justin Simmons was..... 

Is it A.) that you mentioned his name but yet all of a sudden "couldn't remember who he was"?

or was it B.) because Jamal Adams made you look like a clown for being a much better player than another NFL All-Pro in Justin Simmons?

I'll go with option B.). 

And A.) any thoughts on two LSU fan comments thus far in regards to their beloved Jamal Adams or once again B.) do you have nothing to say due to LSU fans making you guys look absolutely clueless? 

I'll go with option B.). 

So, you want to be a writer? 

Please stop saying "a loss behind the line of scrimmage."  If it is a loss, it is by definition behind the line of scrimmage.  It is redundant and contributes to already long posts becoming unreadable.  Also, don't bother defining the abbreviation of line of scrimmage as (LOS) unless you are going to use LOS from then on.    

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Is it A.) that you mentioned his name but yet all of a sudden "couldn't remember who he was"?

or was it B.) because Jamal Adams made you look like a clown for being a much better player than another NFL All-Pro in Justin Simmons?

I'll go with option B.). 

And A.) any thoughts on two LSU fan comments thus far in regards to their beloved Jamal Adams or once again B.) do you have nothing to say due to LSU fans making you guys look absolutely clueless? 

I'll go with option B.). 

A) What the **** are you talking about?

B) What all pro team did Justin Simmons ever make?

6 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Please stop saying "a loss behind the line of scrimmage."  If it is a loss, it is by definition behind the line of scrimmage.  It is redundant and contributes to already long posts becoming unreadable.  Also, don't bother defining the abbreviation of line of scrimmage as (LOS) unless you are going to use LOS from then on.    

THE COMMENT-SECTION: 

Posted by NOLADirty on 9/12/2018 @ 2:22 P.M

Probably the best all around safety to come out of LSU. True Field general with great athleticism, who demands greatness from his fellow teammates 

THE COMMENT_SECTION:

6 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

B) What all pro team did Justin Simmons ever make?

You don't know anything about Defensive Players around the NFL, do you? 

No. 31 – Denver Broncos
Position:    Safety
Personal information
Born:    November 19, 1993 (age 26)
Manassas, Virginia
Height:    6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Weight:    202 lb (92 kg)
Career information
High school:    Martin County (Stuart, Florida)
College:    Boston College
NFL Draft:    2016 / Round: 3 / Pick: 98
Career history
Denver Broncos (2016–present)
Roster status:    Franchise tag
Career highlights and awards
Second-team All-Pro (2019)

13 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

THE COMMENT-SECTION: 

Posted by NOLADirty on 9/12/2018 @ 2:22 P.M

Probably the best all around safety to come out of LSU. True Field general with great athleticism, who demands greatness from his fellow teammates 

THE COMMENT_SECTION:

Please do not quote me unless you are going to respond to what I said.   Also, listing the heading twice is redundant and not helping your point.

8 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You don't know anything about Defensive Players around the NFL, do you? 

No. 31 – Denver Broncos
Position:    Safety
Personal information
Born:    November 19, 1993 (age 26)
Manassas, Virginia
Height:    6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Weight:    202 lb (92 kg)
Career information
High school:    Martin County (Stuart, Florida)
College:    Boston College
NFL Draft:    2016 / Round: 3 / Pick: 98
Career history
Denver Broncos (2016–present)
Roster status:    Franchise tag
Career highlights and awards
Second-team All-Pro (2019)

I know about Justin Simmons.  Couldn't you just answer the question?  There was no need to cut and paste his entire wiki.  Additionally, cutting and pasting a bio is a strange way to display some special knowledge of a player.  Finally, ooooh second team!    

• Haha 1

Just now, #27TheDominator said:

I know about Justin Simmons.  Couldn't you just answer the question?  There was no need to cut and paste his entire wiki.  Additionally, cutting and pasting a bio is a strange way to display some special knowledge of a player.  Finally, ooooh second team!    

POPULARITY CONTEST!!!!

18 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I'll go with option B.). 

I'll go with option B.). 

I didn't mention him T0m did, I just picked a @T0mShane quote because I figured it would enrage you, considering he has touched most imbeciles on this form inappropriately and his very name triggers them. 

You literally lack all situational awareness... it's great.

I'm just enjoying the fact that you have strings I can pull and buttons I can press from hundreds of miles away.  I've literally told you I'm trolling you but you keep responding as if I'm actually arguing with you and that I'm anywhere near as emotionally invested in this as you are.

I can effortlessly take a troll like T0ms post throw it up and you respond as if you have no control over your own actions.... It's great.

So A or B which are you a puppet or an automaton? Either answer works for me.;-)

33 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

You sound a little butthurt over the fact that even as a SS Jamal Adams has at least as many and/or more tackles for loss behind the line of scrimmage (LOS) than the likes of... 

Jadeveon Clowney, Von Miller, Demarcus Lawrence, Lavonte David, Terrell Suggs, Ndamukong Suh, Calais Campbell, Khalil Mack (etc, etc) and right behind the likes (1 behind) in Myles Garrett, DeForest Buckner, and Josh Allen... 

Who's only jobs within the trenches are to pin their ears back and live within an opponents backfield: in other words Jamal Adams is one of the greatest secondary players of All-Time in regards to making game changing plays for loss behind the line of scrimmage (LOS). 

I bet you'll hate this next little fun fact too...

Jamal Adams has more career sacks (after only 3 years, with 12.0 sacks) than the likes of Deon Sanders 1.0 sack, Darrelle Revis 2.0 sacks, Sean Taylor 2.0 sacks, Steve Atwater 5.0 sacks, Ed Reed 6.0 sacks, Darren Sharper 7.5 sacks, Ronnie Lott 8.5 sacks, Darren Woodson 11.0 sacks and just as many sacks as Troy Polamalu's 12.0 sacks.

"NO IMPACT"!

26 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Please stop saying "a loss behind the line of scrimmage."  

I've already told him his syntax lacks clarity... He doesn't seem to care about technical writing or making actual points.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

Except these arguments actually exist, whether you want to pretend they do or don't!

No, they don't. No one is calling Perriman a savior. No one thinks Sam Darnold can do no wrong. And no one is talking about Sam's next contract outside of its probable inevitability. 

14 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Please do not quote me unless you are going to respond to what I said.   Also, listing the heading twice is also redundant and not helping your point.

So, you can talk about everything else except for this part (below) from an LSU Alumni: 

Nothing to say in regards to Jamal Adams being the best LSU Saferty of All-Time, a true field general with great athletic ability and demands greatness from his teammater?

Not my words, but his (LSU Fan). 

Nothing to day? Doesn't fit your little agenda? lol @ you; welcome to the comment section where tools become exposed...

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

a SS Jamal Adams has at least as many and/or more tackles for loss behind the line of scrimmage (LOS)

See what 27 is trying to tell you is being "behind the line of scrimmage" is an inherent quality of a "tackle for a loss" so adding the redundancy "behind the line of scrimmage" makes you seem mentally deficient.

I can proof read your posts before you submit if you'd like, just let me know.

7 minutes ago, slats said:

No, they don't. No one is calling Perriman a savior. No one thinks Sam Darnold can do no wrong. And no one is talking about Sam's next contract outside of its probable inevitability. 

wrong donald trump GIF by Election 2016

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

tackles for loss behind the line of scrimmage (LOS)

loss behind the line of scrimmage (LOS). 

I would assume this is a joke, but I think that is beyond your pay grade. Considering how prolific you are and your stamina I was hoping you might, some day, write something that does not suck.  I see my hope was misplaced.  As a Jet fan I am used to that.

More sacks that Deon [sic] Sanders you say? Do tell!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

So, you can talk about everything else except for this part (below) from an LSU Alumni: 

Nothing to say in regards to Jamal Adams being the best LSU Saferty of All-Time, a true field general with great athletic ability and demands greatness from his teammater?

I can talk about that it's just not the fun part of the game for me.

See I actually agree with that comment, Jamal Adams is a great safety I just don't think that makes him an untouchable asset for this team.

The argument was never about him being a great football player. It was about you carrying his jock strap around and being incapable of having a logical conversation. Then I saw a whole bunch of exposed buttons and levers and couldn't help but press and pull because I wanted to see what they made you do.

The answer: they make you post silly $*** over and over again.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

welcome to the comment section where tools become exposed...

Yes?

You have been exposed as a tool with many buttons to push.

Previously stated this I guess you didn't respond because " it didn't fit your agenda"?:

The debate isn't about liking Jamal for most of us... it's about what allocation of resources is best for the team and if trading him could allocate the resources needed to flip over very neglected parts of the roster many people think that could be worth it. You take that debate and make it about why people "hate"the one you "love", the one who according to you is infallible and has never acted asinine.

17 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

You do not know about Justin Simmons (you're a liar) and you didn't even know he was an NFL All-Pro. 

And so the easiest way to show an unaware fan of his accomplishment was to post it off of Wiki in order for you to see his accomplishment (with your own eyes). 

And what's wrong with Second-team All-Pro honors? You seem to be mocking All-Pro Second-team honors without ever knowing that the likes of...

Jack Lambert, Dick Butkus, Joe Greene, Mike Singletary, Lawrence Taylor, Reggie White, Bruce Smith, Derrick Thomas, Rod Woodson, Charles Woodson, Junior Seau, Ray Lewis, Troy Polamalu, Jamal Adams, Darrelle Revis etc, etc, etc (just to name a few of my All-Time favorites)

Combine for well over 20 and chances are more than 30 All-Pro Second-team award honors but yet you feel you have the right to mock an NFL All-Pro honor? Funny how that works. 

And I bet you that these guys couldn't even talk football with you without A,) Not taking you serious. B.) Mocking your insight and/or lack of football knowledge and C.) Laughing @ you once hearing you mock an All-Pro award.

HA!

23 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Funny how you didn't mention the part where...

Jamal Adams has as many sacks after only 3 years (12 sacks) as an NFL Hall of Fame great in Troy Polamalu had after 12 years (12 sacks).

I guess that wouldn't have fit your clueless agenda....

26 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I would assume this is a joke, but I think that is beyond your pay grade. Considering how prolific you are and your stamina I was hoping you might, some day, write something that does not suck.  I see my hope was misplaced.  As a Jet fan I am used to that.

The density of his skull and ensuing lack of room for his brain makes him an intellectually encumbered yet committed and formidable opponent.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

The density of his skull and ensuing lack of room for his brain makes him an intellectually encumbered yet committed and formidable opponent.

Hey man. I'm also posting evidence from myself, LSU die hard and NFL history alike while supporting the GREATEST NEW YORK JETS SAFETY OF ALL-TIME (FS OR SS) IN JAMAL ADAMS in regards to absolutely clueless and miserable Jet fans... Please don't kill the messanger...

PS: I didn't create these JN Jamal Adams crap threads (I've simply joined in on the topic of discussion while getting the Jamal Adams critics panties in a bunch @ the same time) and I'm LOVING IT (with more to come).