Bob Kraft is OK in my book

10 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

Seriously.  You’d think Kraft was the one trafficking these poor women in on his personal plane with the way this guy is talking. What’s next -anyone who’s taken an illegal drug should be implicated for cartel violence in central and South America? 

Again, this just shows your lack of knowledge on how the issue of trafficking affects people.

Imagine your mom, sister, wife, aunt, cousin being one of the women forced to give Kraft a handjob, living 6-7 people packed into a back room, and forced into drugs.

Then with a straight face, look one of them in the eye and say something like "it's not like giving a handjob is that bad" or "nobody would view that as supporting trafficking" 

It's a 250 billion dollar industry simply because guys like Kraft are willing to pay for it. 

• Upvote 1

give kraft some credit.  that was a nice gesture.  i have no idea how long 300K of masks will last.  3M claims they are making 1.2 Billion masks world wide and are expanding production to 2 or 3 Billion.  that's a heck of a lot of masks.  I hope it's greater than demand.

the top 10 mask makers are in the list below.

https://www.thomasnet.com/articles/top-suppliers/surgical-mask-manufacturer-suppliers/

33 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

If we are doing the correct thing, why are there so many cases and deaths.  Shutting down everything hasn't solved anything.  It just made a bad situation worse.

Tell ya what, why don't  you go outside and ask about 30 or 40 strangers to hang out with you in a small room if you think what we are doing os wrong.  

• Sympathy 1

24 minutes ago, JTJet said:

This really encapsulates the entire issue. You clearly dont think it's a problem when you refer to it as Kraft "simply getting a BJ".

You lose all credibility at that point and shows your ignorance on the issue, and says more about you and your views, than anything of mine. 

Yeah, no problem, I'm sure everyone who ever went to a massage parlor was thinking they are doing their best to support human trafficking 

21 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Again, this just shows your lack of knowledge on how the issue of trafficking affects people.

Imagine your mom, sister, wife, aunt, cousin being one of the women forced to give Kraft a handjob, living 6-7 people packed into a back room, and forced into drugs.

Then with a straight face, look one of them in the eye and say something like "it's not like giving a handjob is that bad" or "nobody would view that as supporting trafficking" 

It's a 250 billion dollar industry simply because guys like Kraft are willing to pay for it. 

Their are always going to be people willing to pay for it. Maybe not you or I but as long as there are people getting drunk and some long legged woman in shorts and a tight t-shirt is standing outside a massage parlor  asking you to come in, there will be people getting hand jobs or whatever tou want to pay for. What you are suggesting is like asking people not to do drugs or moonshine. 

6 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

When Russia sent a plane full of medical equipment to the US, did you think it should be sent back?

No. Kraft might have bought masks that were ordered by and being sent to the Berlin police department .

14 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

When Russia sent a plane full of medical equipment to the US, did you think it should be sent back?

I dont know. How did Russia get the equiptment? Ethics take a back seat sometimes. Read the links. 

Edited by Snook
Point

2 minutes ago, Snook said:

No. Kraft might have bought masks that were ordered by and being sent to the Berlin police department .

This is truly amazing. Let's  make this magnanimous gesture look as bad as we can by saying because Kraft bought  these medical supplies and donated them to the hardest hit area in the country,  that he screwed someone else out having them. Unbelievable.  

14 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Their are always going to be people willing to pay for it. Maybe not you or I but as long as there are people getting drunk and some long legged woman in shorts and a tight t-shirt is standing outside a massage parlor  asking you to come in, there will be people getting hand jobs or whatever tou want to pay for. What you are suggesting is like asking people not to do drugs or moonshine. 

I wont argue that there are always going to be people willing to pay for it, and as an issue between two consenting adults, that's completely fine. 

But that also isnt trafficking. 

Paying someone who consents of their own free will, and paying someone who is forced into the situation, are two entirely different things. 

These ladies are forced into doing these jobs at the massage parlors, or walking the streets to pay for their lives essentially. Store owners are pimping them and profiting off of it. 

For example, one of the groups my fiance and I run directly handled relocating a group of ladies from a massage parlor here in town. 10 women forced to live in 2 dirt nasty rooms, give massages in the rooms next to them, and hand money over to their "boss", every single one was thankful for the assistance to get away from the store owner (pimp). 

People like Kraft are supporting that power structure, and it's even more sad considering he has the money to have consentual sex with any number of women that are not at such a disadvantage. There are a 1000 wannabe sugar baby type girls out there that would give him what he wants willingly. 

11 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

That isn't  realistic.  It's  never going to happen

I agree that people are always going to pay for such things. You are 100% right and the pure transaction between two consenting adults should be legal, because it would actually help people not turn to it illegally. 

But trafficked people arent consenting. 

Just for some context here, my fiance (who is Asian) and I run a nonprofit on the side, here in town that helps these ladies that were trafficked into massage parlors and others that are forced into prostitution. Get them reconnected with their families, off drug addictions, and access to psychological evaluations. 

I would be more than happy to fly you roundtrip here for a weekend to tag along with us while we help these women. I have a feeling it would change your life, it certainly opened my eyes. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I wont argue that there are always going to be people willing to pay for it, and as an issue between two consenting adults, that's completely fine. 

But that also isnt trafficking. 

Paying someone who consents of their own free will, and paying someone who is forced into the situation, are two entirely different things. 

These ladies are forced into doing these jobs at the massage parlors, or walking the streets to pay for their lives essentially. Store owners are pimping them and profiting off of it. 

For example, one of the groups my fiance and I run directly handled relocating a group of ladies from a massage parlor here in town. 10 women forced to live in 2 dirt nasty rooms, give massages in the rooms next to them, and hand money over to their "boss", every single one was thankful for the assistance to get away from the store owner (pimp). 

People like Kraft are supporting that power structure, and it's even more sad considering he has the money to have consentual sex with any number of women that are not at such a disadvantage. There are a 1000 wannabe sugar baby type girls out there that would give him what he wants willingly. 

People lime Kraft also go out and tie one on and drive by places like this and thunk they can get a quickie. It doesn't  make you an exploiter

53 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Because you have no proof. You are just sayiingthis because you don't  like him. Honestly,  I didn't  like him until I saw this. 

I have nothing against him. Did you read the articles?

13 hours ago, JTJet said:

Bro... what? That is a completely false statement. 

You do NOT know anything about Asian massage parlors apparently. You understand that even the "legit" massages parlors are trafficking women, correct?  

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-ne-robert-kraft-massage-video-release-20190412-story.html

Prosecutors back off trafficking claim in Robert Kraft's massage parlor sex case

1 hour ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-ne-robert-kraft-massage-video-release-20190412-story.html

Prosecutors back off trafficking claim in Robert Kraft's massage parlor sex case

This changes nothing. 

It doesnt change the fact that he went to it and was caught red handed. 

Doesnt change the fact the girls were being trafficked, it just means that the prosecutors felt they lacked sufficient evidence for the higher charges. Look into all the guys they busted that didnt have the status he did. 

It only showcases what his status and money were able to do for him. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, JTJet said:

This changes nothing. 

Doesnt change the fact the girls were being trafficked, it just means that the prosecutors felt they lacked sufficient evidence for the higher charges. Look into all the guys they busted that didnt have the status he did. 

Actually it does..you falsely accuse someone of something that is not true.

And this ain't the thread for what he did...you should of been here when this subject matter was being discussed.

Cool you don't like him. Cool you dont care about his noble gesture..you made your opinion. Known..ok why are u still in the thread?

• Thumb Down 1

20 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

The man just sent a tractor trailer full of 300k N- 95 masks and other medical supplies he bought in China to NY. Was delivered to the Javits center in a truck with the Pats logo on it. 

Link

lets hope we don't see a post 1 year from now saying Robert Kraft (human trafficker) charges 10.00 per mask 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, JTJet said:

This changes nothing. 

Billionaires have lots of money to make people back off.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Actually it does..you falsely accuse someone of something that is not true.

And this ain't the thread for what he did...you should of been here when this subject matter was being discussed.

Cool you don't like him. Cool you dont care about his noble gesture..you made your opinion. Known..ok why are u still in the thread?

I didnt falsely accuse him of anything. The man broke the law, on video no less.  Full stop. 

Prosecutors backed off of the most serious charges against him because he is a billionaire. He is still in trouble for what he did and facing charges for soliciting prostitutes in the spa. And he is also attempting to block the release of the video, for obvious reasons. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/a-year-after-day-spa-sex-for-pay-crackdown-robert-kraft-and-others-still-face-charges/ar-BB101TEr

Dont just read one rando article from way back when to support your opinion. Maybe actually do some homework before you look like a fool.

And this is exactly the place to talk about it when someone is attempting to act like the man is a saint because he did a good deed.

If I grab your junk and fondle you, then walk across the street and drop my pocket change into the march of dimes canister, guess you wont be mad then. 

I always had difficulty hating Kraft because he's done a lot of philanthropic work. I live in Israel, and there is this really nice stadium he built called Kraft Stadium, where Israelis have summer camps and play football etc. He's done a lot of good things.

11 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I didnt falsely accuse him of anything. The man broke the law, on video no less.  Full stop. 

Prosecutors backed off of the most serious charges against him because he is a billionaire. He is still in trouble for what he did and facing charges for soliciting prostitutes in the spa. And he is also attempting to block the release of the video, for obvious reasons. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/a-year-after-day-spa-sex-for-pay-crackdown-robert-kraft-and-others-still-face-charges/ar-BB101TEr

Dont just read one rando article from way back when to support your opinion. Maybe actually do some homework before you look like a fool.

And this is exactly the place to talk about it when someone is attempting to act like the man is a saint because he did a good deed.

If I grab your junk and fondle you, then walk across the street and drop my pocket change into the march of dimes canister, guess you wont be mad then. 

You are really trying too hard.

Since there is no longer a buttfumble......

Coffee.png