Bob Kraft is OK in my book

5 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

A good deed is a good deed even if it comes from the leader of your enemy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Look what a nice horse statue they brought us!

21 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Breaking down and analyzing everything people do that’s in good faith is becoming a pastime.

Yep.  Truth is there is not much else to do, other than overanalyze everything.  I just went to the supermarket and it was like walking on the moon. 

• Haha 2

On 4/3/2020 at 9:57 PM, Rangers9 said:

I hate to say it but starting today I like the guy. And I never thought I’d say this about him. 

I like Kraft better than Woody Johnson and James Dolan the two idiot trust fund babies who wreck NY sports

DOesn't Johnson and Johnson MAKE the damned masks???  Come on! Why the hell is the Pats owner one using you in your own town with your own supplies???? 
Losers! 

Nothing is made in America anymore. The fact that we have to go to ground zero of this pandemic for supplies says a lot about the sad state of manufacturing in this country
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Wow! Another post that probably had good intentions, yet was completely derailed into some absurd dimension before the end of page one !! Get a f****** hold of yourselves guys..

One person felt the need to turn Kraft into the anti-christ because of a hand job he got nailed for 2 years ago. Is it he couldnt realize this football centric message board isnt cut out for his SJW thingy or is it a case of enough about Kraft let me impress you with me me me me me?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

On 4/4/2020 at 8:49 AM, More Cowbell said:

I give up. You are being unbelievably stubborn.  The price paid for being a victim  of human trafficking is you work in a massage parlor giving Bob Kraft happy endings, the price of this is you lose your job, can't  buy ppe to keep medical workers safe, can't  buy ventilators  to keep people alive, have to have certain products rationed to you like meat in a grocery store,  have to go out, wearing gloves and a face covering,  but yeah, human trafficking is worse. Maybe the government  is focused on the wrong thing here. 

A victim of human trafficking gets repeatedly raped usually from childhood, until they're sold, murdered or disassembled for parts. That's the reality. There are more human beings who are slaves now than any other time in history. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, freestater said:

A victim of human trafficking gets repeatedly raped usually from childhood, until they're sold, murdered or disassembled for parts. That's the reality. There are more human beings who are slaves now than any other time in history. 

Nobody has said this isn't  a bad thing.

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

Nobody has said this isn't  a bad thing.

I get that this is a thread about Kraft being a good guy and helping out, I extend my thanks for that. That being said, human trafficking would dry up tomorrow if not for the demand. Anyone who frequents these places for a little harmless fun literally helps kidnap children and sell them into a lifetime, A LIFETIME of abuse. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, freestater said:

I get that this is a thread about Kraft being a good guy and helping out, I extend my thanks for that. That being said, human trafficking would dry up tomorrow if not for the demand. Anyone who frequents these places for a little harmless fun literally helps kidnap children and sell them into a lifetime, A LIFETIME of abuse. 

This isn't  a realistic  solution 

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

This isn't  a realistic  solution 

Its offered as an observation, not a solution. I'm well aware that there will always be a certain amount of people who put their gratification ahead of even the smallest resemblance of humanity. As long as there are customers, there will be slavery. 

13 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

How about he pays the actual amount of taxes he owes. Given the massive amount of bailouts coming to corporations, we'll need those tax dollars. I'd be impressed if he does that and then he can be ok in my book.

It’s just crazy that we have to rely on private citizens like Kraft and Stephon Marbury to provide face masks to NYers

i know a guy who drives subway trains for the MTA he’s still doing that job and doesn’t even have a mask

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, freestater said:

Its offered as an observation, not a solution. I'm well aware that there will always be a certain amount of people who put their gratification ahead of even the smallest resemblance of humanity. As long as there are customers, there will be slavery. 

I don't  think that is being fair. Some people cone out of a bar drunk and looking to get a BJ is not thinking of how it effects the human trafficking  issue. I doubt very much Kraft was think this. 

On 4/3/2020 at 7:01 PM, nycdan said:

Gotta give him a HAND for a nice JOB on that.

Yeah...I grudgingly have to respect it.  Certainly was more than we've heard from Dolan, Johnson, Steinbrenner, Wilpon or any of the owners down here.

Why grudgingly?  Life > sports 

15 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I don't  think that is being fair. Some people cone out of a bar drunk and looking to get a BJ is not thinking of how it effects the human trafficking  issue. I doubt very much Kraft was think this. 

So your retort is; if you dont think about the consequences of your actions then you're not responsible for them?

26 minutes ago, freestater said:

So your retort is; if you dont think about the consequences of your actions then you're not responsible for them?

Let me ask you something, when you buy plastic garbage bags, are you thinking this is going to be in a landfill somewhere for the next 500 years and you should be using papaer instead?

On 4/6/2020 at 12:26 AM, DLJ said:

Nothing is made in America anymore. The fact that we have to go to ground zero of this pandemic for supplies says a lot about the sad state of manufacturing in this country

don't get me started on that side of things. 

But you'd think J&J has a warehouse with this type of stuff in it. Even if that Warehouse is in China they would seem to have the inside track at min. I guess we could get baby shampoo at least. 

53 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Let me ask you something, when you buy plastic garbage bags, are you thinking this is going to be in a landfill somewhere for the next 500 years and you should be using papaer instead?

Let me ask you something, you equate that to a person living their life in slavery?

How easily multi-billionaires get love for their purely PR orientated philanthropy has never ceased to amaze me.

The man has an obscene amount of money. This is the equivalent of the average US citizen donating a shoe lace. Says nothing about the man beyond showing that he cares what people think of him. 

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Why grudgingly?  Life > sports 

It's hard to change directions that quickly.  I have spent 20 years mocking and detesting this guy.  Now he goes and does something good.  After 20 years of RUB-bing me the wrong way he now tries to TUG at my heartstrings.  It's confusing I tell you!

• Haha 1