Joe Douglas is Tipping $100 on Takeout During the Pandemic (Merged 3x)

PS17

9 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Mike Maccagnan would tip the change of his $3.99 large Dunkin Donuts hot coffee with a turbo shot.

Correction: Macc would have tipped 5% but would have overpaid for the meal itself by about double!  He also would have ordered a steak dinner for his wife who is vegan.  Just another case of overpaying for a meal that isn't a good scheme fit.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Hope he treats his players the same way. Those team 1st guys who lead. The way 49ers, Cowboys and Al Davis Raiders, Shula Dolphin teams. 

You mean when there wasn't a cap?   Can't just pay people anymore unfortunately 

11 hours ago, PS17 said:

Pretty freaking cool.

Ok so the guy making millions of dollars is a nice guy. Cool.

I dont think the the guy getting my my take out deserved 100 dollar tip.

That's dumb. 

1 its take out

2 are you supposed to tip on take out? What's the tip for? Cooking the food? Isn't that built into the price?

3 sorry for being insensitive  or whatever, nice thing to do, but let's not act like the guy giving you take out sldeserves a hundo

49 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Why does everybody feel the need to share everything. 
Classy move by JD and the server was probably just sharing how nice this was but if it was me and I was a public figure I wouldn’t want it out there. Seems like he wasnt doing it for recognition. 

Thank you!!!  This society runs their mouths way too much.  Good deeds shouldn't be done for publicity.

• Post of the Week 2

this moron just killed the golden goose for 15 seconds of fame in the NY Post. 

JD is not going back to the River Grille now. Owner should fire him for the loss of business and sharing customer info w the public.

• Upvote 1