Music......

Boozer76

I've been on an acoustic kick lately and am looking for some good stuff to listen to. I dug up a couple gems recently, Jerry Douglas covering Little Martha by the Allman brothers and some Keller Williams as well. Anybody have any good suggestions for some acoustic music to download??

Let's see..

David Gray: Flame Turns Blue, Sail Away

Travis: Why Does it Always Rain on Me?

Dave Matthews: Lie in Our Graves, Crash into Me, Cry Freedom, I'll Back You Up, The Stone

Just about all the music from these 3 art!tsts are based around the acoustic guitar.

I've been on an acoustic kick lately and am looking for some good stuff to listen to. I dug up a couple gems recently, Jerry Douglas covering Little Martha by the Allman brothers and some Keller Williams as well. Anybody have any good suggestions for some acoustic music to download??

There is an accoustic version of 'Your Love' by The Outfield that is outstanding.

Bill Withers

'Wond'ring Aloud', and 'Life Is A Long Song' - Jethro Tull

Good ones, SJ.

Most people know Ian Anerson as the flute player/singer from Tull. The guy's a superb acoustic guitarist as well. The acoustic stuff on Living in the Past is especially worth checking out. I believe you can search Limewire by album title, give it a shot.

d

A version of California is on that album, too. Funky stuff.

But when I think of Mayall, i dig the Blues Breakers album he did with Clapton, circa 1970

Yeah JetCane - Blues Breakers is awesome early 12 bar stuff and EC could lay'em down then just like now.

Hiker - I like all of Mayall's stuff. California is a great jam. Thanks for the turn on to Warren's Bonnaroo album - didn't know it existed. Ordered it today. He's another of the best.

Yeah JetCane - Blues Breakers is awesome early 12 bar stuff and EC could lay'em down then just like now.

Hiker - I like all of Mayall's stuff. California is a great jam. Thanks for the turn on to Warren's Bonnaroo album - didn't know it existed. Ordered it today. He's another of the best.

Great! I love it when I can turn somebody else on to such wonderful music. Here, try a sample :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00024I3B2/qid=1139960291/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/104-8525635-1228736?s=music&v=glance&n=5174

boozer

try anything from the waterboys off of "fishermans blues". This is when they had a huge acoustic band with a fiddle and mandolin player playing great acoustic rock with a rock and roll meets traditional irish feel.

mike scott is a super underrated songwriter

Archived