Pink Super Moon.. check it out!

2 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

It all happens tonight April 7th. Even if you're not into this kind of stuff, you should check it out!

When the Sun Goes Down the Moon will be in the Eastern sky and be very close to the Earth. Probably about 12,000 miles closer than usual .

Peak time is about 10:30 to 10:35 p.m. It will be huge and pink and actually looks like it's falling into the Earth!! It's an amazing natural Universe phenomenon!

So smoke em if you got em' or bring the kids outside and make some popcorn to see something very cool!

During these hard times, this is actually a  really cool thing!!. Coronavirus sucks ass.. but for the little ones or you and your lady, this is a good night to check it out and realize that it's all bigger than us. 

Anyway for anybody who enjoys this I hope it helped and I hope it was cool.

I will. I heard it about it earlier.

4 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

It all happens tonight April 7th. Even if you're not into this kind of stuff, you should check it out!

When the Sun Goes Down the Moon will be in the Eastern sky and be very close to the Earth. Probably about 12,000 miles closer than usual .

Peak time is about 10:30 to 10:35 p.m. It will be huge and pink and actually looks like it's falling into the Earth!! It's an amazing natural Universe phenomenon!

So smoke em if you got em' or bring the kids outside and make some popcorn to see something very cool!

During these hard times, this is actually a  really cool thing!!. Coronavirus sucks ass.. but for the little ones or you and your lady, this is a good night to check it out and realize that it's all bigger than us. 

Anyway for anybody who enjoys this I hope it helped and I hope it was cool.

awesome - thanks for the heads up! I will be checking it out with my kids, wife and probably my pooch.