Why Are So many TGG guys going to JI??

jetsdiehard

He's is our arch enemy. The guy hates ganggreen and has tried on more than 1 occasion to sabotage us.Looking at all the guys flocking there to help this guy out is a disgrace. Jetsinsider is the last place we should be going.

I was just banned from JI 5 minutes ago for no reason .I tried to remind you guys of how much he hates GangGreen.

JI hates TGG & Petro.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Christmastime for Sushimaker or Strudelbaker or whoever he is. TGG goes down. He makes is member-access only. Boosts his membership roles, and plays all sympathetic. For the rest of time, I'm sure he'll constantly crow about how he was "willing to help out TGG in its hour of need."

JN gets new memberships the honest way - by being the only other decent option. hehe :)

I'm just about banned over there...

Said this...So he takes shot at this site, who wouldn't when a Jets "FAN SITE" charges their members for some premium bullsh*t.

Aren't you the guy who asked the worst question for the Eric Mangini press conference?

And that just about burst his bubble...

Said this...So he takes shot at this site, who wouldn't when a Jets "FAN SITE" charges their members for some premium bullsh*t.

Aren't you the guy who asked the worst question for the Eric Mangini press conference?

His ego is fragile and he has a quick trigger(cough) finger.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yuck. I don't like the layout and the atmosphere of that place.

I don't like how they don't have a general stuff forum like the lounge here and the bs forum at TGG.

The only decent thing they do over there is whine about the stadium in NJ. I'm not sure if people remeber this but Sooth went as far to say that he would turn the site into a Patriots fan site or just close the site down if the Jets went to NJ and when it happened he did neither, what a wuss.

He's is our arch enemy. The guy hates ganggreen and has tried on more than 1 occasion to sabotage us.Looking at all the guys flocking there to help this guy out is a disgrace. Jetsinsider is the last place we should be going.

I was just banned from JI 5 minutes ago for no reason .I tried to remind you guys of how much he hates GangGreen.

JI hates TGG & Petro.

really? gee, thats never happened to any JN posters,,, hahahaha

I'm not sure if people remeber this but Sooth went as far to say that he would turn the site into a Patriots fan site or just close the site down if the Jets went to NJ and when it happened he did neither, what a wuss.

Well, Alec Baldwin and Susan Sarandon didn't move to Canada after Bush won, so can you really blame Sooth?

Again, I would like to thank JN for a classy, maturely run Website.

These last few days reiterate the importance of a solidly moderated forum.

Kudos to the JN Mods.

Lets stop the Jr. High stuff....

Lets not take any bait and lets just act like the old fart JN posters we are,,,

Kudos to the JN Mods.

Post of the Day,Old man.

Kudos to the JN Mods.

There are a bunch of people I know in their 30's and 40's that act like junior high kids- I will not name them though

no offence to jets insider and gang green because i am a civil person and i post at all 3.but jetnation was the only one i heard of word of mouth .i had no idea this place existed before i heard some old lady talking about it 2 her husband at training camp (she does not post she just reads) but i think there is an accomplishment right there

no offence to jets insider and gang green because i am a civil person and i post at all 3.but jetnation was the only one i heard of word of mouth .i had no idea this place existed before i heard some old lady talking about it 2 her husband at training camp (she does not post she just reads) but i think there is an accomplishment right there

We're big in the underground.

Archived