Why Are So many TGG guys going to JI??

jetsdiehard

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He also apologized and mad epeace with us. for what it's worth.

Im a big fan of forgivness. there was a time I was banned from TGG.com for starting trouble and Petro gave me another chance. im not a bad guy.

:cheers: No worries.

I had received a lifetime ban from TGG. I took a week off, stepped back, and looked at what I was doing/did. I asked Petro for another chance, and he granted it. He trusted me, and I have (hopefully) not dissappointed him.

I don't see why people feel the need to get all up in arms after getting banned. In some cases, I understand, but if you just take a step back, take a break, and then try to change your habits as a poster, I don't see why you can't fix yourself. Unless you blatantly went out and started stuff, or attacked people constantly, you'll likely get a second chance.

I had received a lifetime ban from TGG. I took a week off, stepped back, and looked at what I was doing/did. I asked Petro for another chance, and he granted it. He trusted me, and I have (hopefully) not dissappointed him.

I don't see why people feel the need to get all up in arms after getting banned. In some cases, I understand, but if you just take a step back, take a break, and then try to change your habits as a poster, I don't see why you can't fix yourself. Unless you blatantly went out and started stuff, or attacked people constantly, you'll likely get a second chance.

Out of curiosity, what did you do to get the lifetime ban?

Out of curiosity, what did you do to get the lifetime ban?

After the Pitt loss, I was defending Chad and told everyone to STFU (except spelled out) in a thread title...

I don't know why I was defending Chad. That alone was dumber than telling everyone to STFU.

Did you have a lobotomy or a vasectomy?

After the Pitt loss, I was defending Chad and told everyone to STFU (except spelled out) in a thread title...

I don't know why I was defending Chad. That alone was dumber than telling everyone to STFU.

because it wasn't his fault we lost the game. You were justified in defending Chad at the time

Bash all you want... really. I do agree with certain points made on this site and that one. Lack of time and many other obligations have drastically limited my involvement, but I'll try to change that.

Thanks to JN and their hospitality! :)

Thanks,, u have a great site,, i never had a problem with you,,,

Archived