Why Are So many TGG guys going to JI??

jetsdiehard

I haven't gone over there, not planning to either. But I do think somebody is watching what's going on over there with the "bashing", and he didn't sound too happy about it...:character42: Uh-oh, shouldn't talk behind people's backs.

Bash all you want... really. I do agree with certain points made on this site and that one. Lack of time and many other obligations have drastically limited my involvement, but I'll try to change that.

Thanks to JN and their hospitality! :)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bash all you want... really. I do agree with certain points made on this site and that one. Lack of time and many other obligations have drastically limited my involvement, but I'll try to change that.

No problem. Maybe we should have a JN vs GG flag football game!!

Thank you for trying your best to get TGG up asap! :)

Nice to see you here and here's an important question, can you after nearly 2 years can you finally put the chat room up?:D

Nice to see you here and here's an important question, can you after nearly 2 years can you finally put the chat room up?:D

Yeah, I like JN's chatroom even though no one is in it, I think it would greatly improve the site. But take your time, don't want to pile up all these things when you still have to fix the MB.

:) I'll see how fast the new server is and then make my decision.... The new site design (I am now the designer too, as Matt doesn't have anymore time to do that) does have "chat" in the nav bar....

Petro...good luck with everything and thanks for signing up. As you know I check out your site all the time. You guys do a real good job over there. Hope you are back online soon.

About the hospitality, it is not a problem. It is actually nice to see 2 Jet sites get along well. It is proof that such a thing is possible!

We dont belong here fellas, lets get the F*** ata here. And wait til TGG opens.

Have some class!! Do you get it??? I'm grateful to JN for letting us spend time here. It's great that the two sites have a good relationship with one another. It helps all of us if we get along. JN a highly reputable site, and is highly thought of at our TGG forums.

This just shows how out of touch you are!

**** MisterMoss and Hiker. THey dont want us here dont ya get it. Ya are mad stupid.

Where do you get that from, if they didn't want us here, wouldn't they ban us. Sure there is southernjet and Johnny Green Balls who don't really like TGG, but the admins have been more than gracious to us.

Archived