1at round mock full jets mock...

Beerfish

Go ahead and mock my mock ... come at me bros!

1 - Cincinnati Bengals - Joe Burrow - QB - LSU

2 - Washington Redskins  - Chase Young  - Edge - Ohio State

Trade:  LA Chargers trade 6, 2nd and 4th picks to Detroit

3 - LA Chargers - Justin Herbert - QB - Oregon

4 - New York Giants - Tristan Wirfs - OT - Iowa

5 - Miami Dolphins - Mekhi Becton  - OT - Louisville

6 - Detroit Lions - Jeffery Okudah - CB - Ohio State

7 - Carolina Panthers - Isiah Simmons - LB - Clemson

8 - Arizona Cardinals - Jedrick Wills - OT - Alabama

9 - Jacksonville Jaguars - Tua Tagliavoa - QB - Alabama

10 - Cleveland Browns  - Andrew Thomas - OT - Georgia

Trade: Minnesota Vikings trade 22, 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounders to NY Jets for #11

11 - Minnesota Vikings - CeeDee Lamb - WR - Oklahoma

12 - Las Vegas Raiders - Jerry Jeudy - WR - Alabama

13 - San Francisco 49ers - Henry Ruggs - WR - Alabama

14 - Tampa Bay Bucs - Derrick Brown - DT - Auburn

15 - Denver Broncos - CJ Henderson - CB - Florida

16 - Atlanta Falcons - Javon Kinlaw - DT - South Carolina

17 - Dallas Cowboys - Xavier McKinney - S - Alabama

18 - Miami Dolphins - K'Lavon Chaisson - Edge - LSU

19 - Las Vegas Raiders - Kristian Fulton - CB - LSU

20 - Jacksonville Jaguars - Grant Delpit - S - LSU

21 - Philadelphia Eages - Justin Jefferson - WR - LSU

22 - New York Jets - Denzel Mims - WR - Baylor

23 - New England Patriots - AJ Epenesa - Edge - Iowa

24 - New Orleans Saints - Kenneth Murray - LB - Oklahoma

25 - Minnesota Vikings - Yetur Gross-Matus - Edge - Penn State

26 - Miami Dolphins - Jordan Love - QB - Utah State

27 - Seattle Seahawks - Josh Jones - OT - Houston

28 - Baltimore Ravens - Patrick Queen - LB - LSU

29 - Tennessee Titans - Ross Blacklock - DL - TCU

30 - Green Bay Packers - Laviska Shenault - WR - Colorado

Trade: San Francisco trades 31 to the New York Jets for 2nd and 3rd

31 - New York Jets - Austin Jackson - OT - USC

32 - Kansas City Chiefs - D'Andre Swift RB - Georgia

New York Jets:

1-22 Denzel Mims - WR - Baylor

1-31 Austin Jackson - OT - USC

2-58 Bryce Hall - CB - Virginia

3-68 Matt Hennessy - C/G - Temple

3-89 Darelle Taylor - Edge - Tennessee

4-120 Antonio Gibson - WR - Memphis

4-132 Anthony McFarland - RB - Maryland

5-158 Colby Parkinson - TE - Stanford

6-191 Essang Bassey - CB - Wake Forest

I like the MIN trade.  It's fair value although it feels like they wouldn't want to pay four picks for one.  But they do need to replace Diggs and are on the SB window clock so why not!

I will say that I do love the list.  If we ended up with that pile of players, I think it would be a grand slam type draft.  My only nitpick is that Gibson, who I love as a prospect, is being looked at as a RB in the NFL.  That makes him and McFarland a little bit redundant and leaves us a bit short on WRs so I would probably expect one of those guys would be a WR.  I would swap McFarland for whoever was available at 132 and I do think there will be a viable WR prospect there.

One other thing I find hard to believe is that MIA traded all their good players away to land 3 first round picks only to pass on a QB twice.  Even if they did pass on Tua, which I am not so sure they would, I can't see them passing on Love at 18 because  I would expect too much risk he would be gone before their next pick at 26.  In fact, I think NE might jump on him in that scenario.

Otherwise, I would hire you right now as the Asst GM for this.  And bonus points for not mocking in a Jamal trade, which I know had to be hard for you :P

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

I like the MIN trade.  It's fair value although it feels like they wouldn't want to pay four picks for one.  But they do need to replace Diggs and are on the SB window clock so why not!

I will say that I do love the list.  If we ended up with that pile of players, I think it would be a grand slam type draft.  My only nitpick is that Gibson, who I love as a prospect, is being looked at as a RB in the NFL.  That makes him and McFarland a little bit redundant and leaves us a bit short on WRs so I would probably expect one of those guys would be a WR.  I would swap McFarland for whoever was available at 132 and I do think there will be a viable WR prospect there.

One other thing I find hard to believe is that MIA traded all their good players away to land 3 first round picks only to pass on a QB twice.  Even if they did pass on Tua, which I am not so sure they would, I can't see them passing on Love at 18 because  I would expect too much risk he would be gone before their next pick at 26.  In fact, I think NE might jump on him in that scenario.

Otherwise, I would hire you right now as the Asst GM for this.  And bonus points for not mocking in a Jamal trade, which I know had to be hard for you :P

Yes i considered the issue with mcfarland and your comment is a valid one.  I was not sure which direction to go there.

I thought minny would not do the trade if they had to give up both of their 1st rounders thus the 4 picks for one on their part.

I just have a hunch that the phins may hold out till next year for their QB.  In this case Love fell to them and I thought that might make sense.

Great job @Beerfish this draft includes most of my mid round choices including Hall, MacFarland, and Taylor.  

I have something against Austin Jackson though, he just doesn’t do it for me. Too developmental. I would swap him for insta-starter Isaiah Wilson; and then take a flier on Quintez Cepheus instead of Gibson and call this a home run. 

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

Great job @Beerfish this draft includes most of my mid round choices including Hall, MacFarland, and Taylor.  

I have something against Austin Jackson though, he just doesn’t do it for me. Too developmental. I would swap him for insta-starter Isaiah Wilson; and then take a flier on Quintez Cepheus instead of Gibson and call this a home run. 

How do you feel about Ezra Cleveland as opposed to jackson and Wilson?