Kingmaker 2 Mafia Sign Up Thread

Based on Pac's VIP invite to me, I'm in!

Note, 5 years ago this July, Ape engineered a train that led to my lynching the day my mom died.  Now, my father, who is in a nursing home, was diagnosed with COVID-19 today.  As such, in the spirit of JN Mafia, if he unfortunately passes, I would not be shocked if I'm lynched that day as well.

Just now, SMC said:

Note, 5 years ago this July, Ape engineered a train that led to my lynching the day my mom died.  Now, my father, who is in a nursing home, was diagnosed with COVID-19 today.  As such, in the spirit of JN Mafia, if he unfortunately passes, I would not be shocked if I'm lynched that day as well.

Wow sorry to hear that man.  I'm hoping for the best for him.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, SMC said:

Ah damn man. good to see you. Wish it was on better circumstances. Best wishes to your father

• Upvote 2

Pac games are legendary, and I'm sure it'll be really good fun, but I'll be sitting out at least game or two. I'd say I'll be around to help with any VC's, but it looks like Decker has you covered. I'll probably at least read along with the game some.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Pac games are legendary, and I'm sure it'll be really good fun, but I'll be sitting out at least game or two. I'd say I'll be around to help with any VC's, but it looks like Decker has you covered. I'll probably at least read along with the game some.

Is it because Chimp the Pimp is playing? I can ban him from the thread if you like. 

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, SMC said:

Oh shit! Best wishes and prayers for your Dad man. Good to see you. Glad your playing.,

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SMC said:

My condolences. Must be a scary time for you. I wish you, your father and family all the best.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SMC said:

Sorry to hear that man. My mom works in the medical industry (not a doctor or a nurse thankfully) and she's still going to work and it makes me really nervous. Can't imagine what it would be like to find out she caught it. Hope for the best, I have heard some stories of some extremely old people in their 80s-100s beating this thing.

• Upvote 4

Thanks, everyone

It's good to be back. We're taking it day-by-day, waiting on updates. The thing that sucks the most is that the family is not allowed to see him (nursing homes are on lockdown in NY and don't allow visitors) and there is no way to talk to him by phone or video because he's too weak and the nursing home is understaffed (workers are sick as well).

It's bad here in Queens, NY.  We've lost 6 parishioners from my church this week, 2 who were prominent figures in the church and friends of mine.

• Sympathy 1