Kingmaker 2 Mafia Sign Up Thread

24 minutes ago, Pac said:

Welcome my pseudo intellectual drunken friend.

I just added that email address to my phone and got notifications for all of the PM’s from the last 2 years LOL

I thought it had only been a few weeks, but that’s how it goes sometimes 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, DPR said:

I just added that email address to my phone and got notifications for all of the PM’s from the last 2 years LOL

I thought it had only been a few weeks, but that’s how it goes sometimes 

Glad I decided to throw that hail mary PM...  I saw it say you hadn't logged in since 2018 but figured you might get the email notification.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

Glad I decided to throw that hail mary PM...  I saw it say you hadn't logged in since 2018 but figured you might get the email notification.

Called it. 2 years almost every time. Go back and check.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Was gonna take a game off but I'm already getting twitchy. If you need a backup or a person to even things out throw me on the pile.

you'll enjoy playing with a couple of these misanthropes...  you're in..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

just be sure to give me the most critical PR so I can screw the pooch royally.

I think I'm going to create a Town Mute role who can't post and can only be lynched or NK'd.  Suits you.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Well ok let me tell you how I approach mafia. So I sign up for a game and then I go to sleep. When I wake up a day or two later I have to catch up on about 20 pages so I go through maybe 2 or 3 of them and quote a few things then I ask what's going on because reading is hard and it makes me tired. If people tell me whats going on I usually acknowledge and vote the biggest train because it is big and it makes me feel important. If people don't tell me whats going on I get mad and take a nap and repeat the process. If people still don't tell me what's going on I self vote and rage quit the game. That's about it. Pretty solid for most games I highly recommend it.

teach me benedict cumberbatch GIF

teach me your ways master!!

• Upvote 2

Pac's Games:

On 8/3/2018 at 12:36 PM, deckerfan said:

8 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Pac's Games:

hahaah dude I'm only kidding when I brag like I do...  no need for this but like it..

meanwhile you're making it hard for me to deliver this time.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

hahaah dude I'm only kidding when I brag like I do...  no need for this but like it..

meanwhile you're making it hard for me to deliver this time.

Trollololololol unfortunately, Ape’s ban isn’t up yet (6 days) so no chance he joins 

test

Your browser does not support the audio element.

EDIT: crap the little music player thing not working..  if I put a link for music or whatever just click it and it should open a new browser but let you go back to the first tab to read.

4 hours ago, SMC said:

Based on Pac's VIP invite to me, I'm in!

Note, 5 years ago this July, Ape engineered a train that led to my lynching the day my mom died.  Now, my father, who is in a nursing home, was diagnosed with COVID-19 today.  As such, in the spirit of JN Mafia, if he unfortunately passes, I would not be shocked if I'm lynched that day as well.

Love and prayers to you and yours man - here to more good news than bad in the near future. Can't imagine what you all are going through up there