Kingmaker 2 Mafia Sign Up Thread

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Back in the glory days of NY Jets football, we had a RB named Emerson Boozer. He teamed with Matt Snell to be a formidable backfield. I always like Emerson and you could tell that by looking at my avatar.

You must be younger than me if you are unfamiliar with Emerson Boozer. He's in the Jets Ring of Honor

"Snell and Boozer played seven years together, from 1966 to 1972, forming perhaps the most celebrated backfield in team history. Snell and Boozer. Boozer and Snell. They were always linked, and it's entirely fitting they're entering the Ring of Honor as a tandem"

https://www.espn.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/56260/ex-jet-great-matt-snell-carries-30-year-grudge-vows-to-skip-ring-ceremony.

Well, I'm also not much of a sports guy let alone a jets guy but yeah.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

It only took a Pac game to bring out the dudes making out.

You can't spell "Mafia goodness" without fags.

last game, he put Crusher and Jif together in a QT as lovers or something, Ape was Capuchin monkey and Smash was town hothead (bomb) LOL

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

last game, he put Crusher and Jif together in a QT as lovers or something, Ape was Capuchin monkey and Smash was town hothead (bomb) LOL

I ran a couple of my games like that by assigning roles rather than randomizing back in the day...fairly positive I made JiF and Crush lovers once. I bet they've been town lovers 3 or 4 times total lmao

My favorite role of all time (that I created) was in the game I think I had them as lovers...from Jets Mafia 2.0. I had Chad Pennington as the inept, noodle armed SK who's victims all ended up offing themselves while Chad kept failing to kill them. Fun scenes to write lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, AVM said:

I ran a couple of my games like that by assigning roles rather than randomizing back in the day...fairly positive I made JiF and Crush lovers once. I bet they've been town lovers 3 or 4 times total lmao

My favorite role of all time (that I created) was in the game I think I had them as lovers...from Jets Mafia 2.0. I had Chad Pennington as the inept, noodle armed SK who's victims all ended up offing themselves while Chad kept failing to kill them. Fun scenes to write lol

I've messed with @JiF several times as Mod.  I onced Mason'd him with a scum player.  And in another game (Dexter Mafia) I gave him a BPV but he got shot twice on D1 almost immediately and died.  There was also a player with resurrection power in that game (I think @Leelou?) who resurrected JiF on D2.  As he was getting caught back up on the game, he got shot again.  lol.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I've messed with @JiF several times as Mod.  I onced Mason'd him with a scum player.  And in another game (Dexter Mafia) I gave him a BPV but he got shot twice on D1 almost immediately and died.  There was also a player with resurrection power in that game (I think @Leelou?) who resurrected JiF on D2.  As he was getting caught back up on the game, he got shot again.  lol.

LMAO...so many good times. Didn't something like that happen to Verbal, too? Or was that just when we speed lynched him as doc (twice?)?

The entirety of your Alt Account JN Mafia was probably my favorite game. That and Hunger Games, where you, me, and a couple of people kept screwing each other over til Sandman Sharrow got the W.

Not sure Pac has ever made a bad game...these things are typically legendary, so I'm pretty stoked.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

@Pac I'm in. Just please rig the random machine so I don't draw scum again, that was exhausting. I'll even apologize for the potshots, including the ones you forgot to count.

Oh look, jvill trying to create town cred before the game even starts so in case he rolls scum he can blame it on Pac.  I'm not falling for it.  

Vote jvill

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Pac said:

1) CreepTM

2) JetFan Gaytee

3) S&M C

4) 32Snoozer

5) Gerbil

6) Chubby Crusher

7) Gay C

8 ) GayJ

9) DPRamrod

10) Nolderp

11) Gayrry

12) GayVM

13) Dumbs

14) Gata Loca

15) JiFruit

16) Spork

17) Loco Lizzie

18) The Mess Station

19) Leroy

These nicknames have evolved and somehow become less original #reversejinx

• Upvote 2

#NeverForget #ReverseJinx (no worries, PeckerFan is done now ... Pecker's PacGSHE:PacTURD posting ratio in this thread is now 1:1).

- PECKER I

On 3/18/2020 at 6:31 PM, jvill 51 said:

LeeLou, your grace, allow to offer my explanation for why Pac should indeed be the choice to be sent to the gallows or, better yet, have his head stuck on a pike.

As you will clearly observe, if you have not already, he possesses an extremely unearned sense of bravado that will only grow, for reasons that defy explanation, as the game progresses. His ego threatens to swallow your reign whole, and Pac himself is no stranger to swallowing things whole given his clearly projection-driven penchant to give everyone an objectively horrendous nickname based on homosexuality or phallic objects.

I imagine that should your reign at some point end and you join the rank of the peasants, you will rue the day you decided to let him survive. Should the kingmaker inexplicably name Pac king, we will all undoubtedly be subjected to a king that makes Joffrey look like George Washington without the slaves.

Also, he sucks.

Vote Pac

@deckerfan will Vote: Pac

5 minutes ago, AVM said:

I preferred the Back to the Future 2 version, personally, but to each their own.

That's heavy.

But why was Doc in such a rush to get Marty to the future in order to "fix" his future kids?  It was the future.  Hence, there's no rush.  

And why did they never explain how Marty and Doc became friends?  Why is a High Schooler best friends with a disgraced nuclear physicist?  And how would a guy like that get a hot girlfriend?  Makes no sense.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It only took a Pac game to bring out the dudes making out.

You can't spell "Mafia goodness" without fags.

Naw I joke about gay stuff because it's childish and stupid but I don't call anyone the f word..   I have nothing at all bad to say about gay people..  Even JiF can be cool from time to time.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2