Kingmaker 2 Mafia Sign Up Thread

2 hours ago, Pac said:

sing ups close at 10 PM.

game should start very late tonight or tomorrow.  have a couple thoughts about format but haven't typed anything out yet.

No conversions no conversions no conversions no conversions no conversions no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions 

Please

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pac said:

Naw I joke about gay stuff because it's childish and stupid but I don't call anyone the f word..   I have nothing at all bad to say about gay people..  Even JiF can be cool from time to time.

Gay people call each other fags all the time.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No conversions no conversions no conversions no conversions no conversions no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions  no conversions 

Please

Maybe just 1 ?

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think we need the Ape to weigh in on this one and mansplain why homophobia is wrong.

@Integrity28

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

The hero the LGBTQ community never wanted.

2 hours ago, Pac said:

On the weekends he tackles race relations in the bible belt.

Lol wtf did he do??? Say Chinese deserve the Wuhan flu or something??

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Lol wtf did he do??? Say Chinese deserve the Wuhan flu or something??

Told a bunch of white people why white men are the biggest problem in society.

He's right, but he isn't allowed to be the one to say it.  Not when he's busy pooping while posting it and then throwing his feces into the neighbor's yard.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's right, but he isn't allowed to be the one to say it.  Not when he's busy pooping while posting it and then throwing his feces into the neighbor's yard.

You know....this is the problem with Ape. I have no idea if you're ******* with me right now or being totally honest and relating exactly what happened. I guess I had to have been there lol.

• Haha 2

Just now, Nolder said:

You know....this is the problem with Ape. I have no idea if you're ******* with me right now or being totally honest and relating exactly what happened. I guess I had to have been there lol.

I wasn't there, I was told secondhand.  So even I don't know if that's what happened.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's right? **** that

Politicians are the biggest problem in society, then apes,  and only then white men

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ape likes to show how having blanket opinions on people based on immutable traits such as race and gender is a a very bad thing by having blanket opinions about white males. 

It's essentially his wildly hypocritical approach to mafia but played out on the main forum over race and gender issues, thus the banning

He's like a furry, lilly white,  idiot version of MLK who lacks any self awareness.  Martin Luther Kong if you will

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's de-evolution (if that's a word).  Much like @CTM's game, or Idiocracy where all of humanity devolves into an unintelligent, disgraceful mess.

Not only is it a word, its a killer band (Devolution)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Ape likes to show how having blanket opinions on people based on immutable traits such as race and gender is a a very bad thing by having blanket opinions about white males. 

It's essentially his wildly hypocritical approach to mafia but played out on the main forum over race and gender issues, thus the banning

He's like a furry, lilly white,  idiot version of MLK who lacks any self awareness.  Martin Luther Kong if you will

And he calls me the weirdo lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CTM said:

You know he's reading this and punching his keyboard because he can't reply.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

deleting PM's to clear out for role PM's so if you have a pm from me now or in the past that's why it's being deleted.  still quite need a couple hours minimum.

I should do this too I think I'm almost at my limit lol.

10 hours ago, CTM said:

Well, that’s just Dandie. Isn’t it? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, AVM said:

You poor, lost soul.

Also...whats your pour (or pours) of preference? I dont think we ever discussed. 

Man it just depends on day and mood. 
my any day just want a drink choices are: Eagle Rare, Weller, Basil Haydens, or Woodford (standard) 

if I am wanting a certain taste keep around 15 different bottles at all times

if I had to pick a 1 bottle for “this is the only bourbon you can have from here on with reasonably priced” ( which would be sad) it would come down to Eagle Rare or Basil Hayden’s and I think I’d lean eagle rare just because it has a little more spice and is more versatile but that’s tough

18 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It only took a Pac game to bring out the dudes making out.

You can't spell "Mafia goodness" without fags.

The game actually didn’t start. Pac essentially sneezed onto the forum with a sign up and his real homosexuality exponentially spread like Wuhan virus. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1