Tua conducts workout... sends tape to all 32 teams

1 minute ago, legends of the fall said:

Based on my initial question it does. It's clear that you took my wonder as some sort of idea, then as you called me a troll and my idea horrifically dumb, you did so by acting horrific while misunderstanding the difference between putting forth an idea and wondering if Tua fell to 11 if JD would consider it. 

I didnt anything to you. You should really relax. 

I'm actually perfectly relaxed and actually discussing football.  Sounds like you just got very defensive for being called a troll. 

I've been called much worse here over the years.  It'll be OK, I promise.

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm actually perfectly relaxed and actually discussing football.  Sounds like you just got very defensive for being called a troll. 

I've been called much worse here over the years.  It'll be OK, I promise.

Of course I'm defensive. Look at how you are acting. You call me a troll, you then tell me to "do better" when presenting a plan that I didnt even present,  you make an apology that required you to go through my past posts in an effort to confirm trolling only to show that the apology was half-hearted as you convince yourself that my idea, which was not an idea, was so horrible that it was far worse than you jumping to conclusions of calling me a troll and checking my past posts, incorrectly understanding what I said etc., only to conclude that you're perfectly fine, I sound like I got very defensive and how you have been called much worse here over the years, as if somehow that's okay to do to me because it was done to you. 

I'd rather you not treat me with the level of respect this board has for you, thank you. 

3 minutes ago, legends of the fall said:

Of course I'm defensive. Look at how you are acting. You call me a troll, you then tell me to "do better" when presenting a plan that I didnt even present,  you make an apology that required you to go through my past posts in an effort to confirm trolling only to show that the apology was half-hearted as you convince yourself that my idea, which was not an idea, was so horrible that it was far worse than you jumping to conclusions of calling me a troll and checking my past posts, incorrectly understanding what I said etc., only to conclude that you're perfectly fine, I sound like I got very defensive and how you have been called much worse here over the years, as if that's okay to do to me because it was done to you. 

I'd rather you not treat me with the level of respect this board has for you, thank you. 

Wow.  

First off, I apologized for calling you a troll earlier.  

Second of all, other than the troll comment and once I realized you are NOT a troll, I attacked the content of your posts, not you.  That's how message boards work.  

Chill.  Or put me on ignore I guess.

3 hours ago, TheClashFan said:

If Tua does not go in the top 10 picks, I wonder if the Jets would have a nice trade offer for some team looking to move up for him?  They really should take one of the 4 stud OT prospects at #11, but if they are all gone...

The Bills had pick 11 and traded it to KC who picked a falling Patrick Mahomes. It's good that situation will never occur for the Jets and they won't have the option to trade away pick 11 for a team to select Tua.

Note: In no way do I think Tua will be as good as Mahomes.