Marcus Maye: Free Safety. 4 Career INTs: Where are all of his game changing plays as a Free Safety?!?

21 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I do not agree with the bold. 

Jamal Adams made the Pro Bowl and Second-team All-Pro without Gregg Williams; the kid is truly self made. Watch this...

2017: 83 tackles, 6 passes defended, 1 Forced Fumble, 2 fumble recoveries, 2.0 sacks, 9 tackles for loss, 2 QB hits.

2018: 115 tackles, 12 passes defended, 3 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery, 3.5 sacks, 9 tackles for loss, 8 QB hits

2019: 75 tackles, 7 passes defended, 2 fumbles forced, 1 fumble recovery, 6.5 sacks, 10 tackles for loss, 13 QB hits. 

Jamal was an All-Pro and Pro Bowler with or without Gregg WIlliams and with or without Gregg Williams he's going to rush the QB and tackle for loss (los) and put hits on opposing quarterbacks (18 tackles for loss @ LSU it's just how he plays this game). I will say this, Gregg Williams makes him a better player because he knows how to utilize Jamal Adams to a "T" so in that regard I'm thankful Jamal has an awesome X's and O's coach in Gregg Williams who yes, does make him better but no; did not make him into what he is today.

We've never seen a Safety/DB attack QB's like Adams has... Ever. And they've never played behind the LOS as he does; ever. 

With that said. I couldn't care less what Mahomes has done or how many SB's in K.C. 

My question is THIS. Since we passed on him for Adams...

How good would Mahomes have been as a Jet without Reid, a playoff ready team and a fully loaded offense in K.C?

What would his stats have looked like as a Jets QB dating back to 2017 without a year to develop and thrown into the fire like Sam?

Come on man and be honest when answering this question please (review for yourself before giving me an accurate assessment)

I can almost guarantee you that he wouldn't have made an All-Pro, two Pro Bowls and/or a SUPER BOWL with the Jets (under these crappy QB situations)...

Because I've never seen it. I can not think of one NFL QB to ever win a SB with the offenses Darnold has been surrounded by and if so, who?

A.) Andy Reid. Future HOF coach. 

B.) Tyreek Hill (Pro Bowl/All-Pro before Mahomes). 

C.) Sammy Watkins (awesome before Mahomes, Clemson stud).  . 

D.) Travis Kelce (Pro Bowl/All Pro before Mahomes). 

E ) Monster run game (top 5 offense and top 10 run game 2017, without Mahomes as sat on bench 2017). 

F.) Monster O-Line led by two Tackles @ LT & RT in Eric Fisher (pro bowl) and Schwartz (All-Pro before Mahomes!)

And replace with...

A.) Bowled/Gase (no more Andy Reid).

B.) Robby Anderson as a #1 (no more Tyreek Hill).

C.) Quincy Enunwa (injured all the time) so #2 Jermaine Kearse).  No more electric Sammy Watkins. 

D.) Chris Herndon (injured or suspended so #1 TE = Eric Tomlinson for Sam's rookie year).  No more Travis Kelce #1 TE.

E.) 26th & 31st run game (2018/2019). No more run game to depend on, no more play action. 

F.) The worst offensive line 2018/2019 combined no pro bowls no all pros lol (guys like Kalil, Harrison, Shell, Winters, Spencer LONG etc and a bunch of other scrubs). No more pro bowl and all pro O-Lineman @ both LT and RT...

And before you (or anyone else answers) please understand I am not singling Mahomes out. I love him. I want him and Jamal to play in the playoffs against one another for many of years to come.

I am not picking on Mahomes.

I am not singling him out.

It's not just HIM.

I don;t think Brady, Manning, Marino, Elway, Namath, Montana, Brees, Mahomes, Rodgers etc I don't think any QB could have ever put up awesome numbers considering A-F; I just don't see it humanly possible to win under those less than ideal (crap) situations... 

I never mentioned that Gregg Williams "made" Jamal, just that he gives him many chances to blitz from the S position because

1. he's good at it

2. The Jets don't have an consistent pass rushing threat to work with so Adams is used in this hybrid role

When he get's the sack great, when he doesn't....it's a chunk play vs the defense.

If Mahomes was drafted by the Jets he probably doesn't throw 50 TD's his 1st year of starting or win the SB in his 2nd, but we would still be in a better position than we are now. One of the main reason this roster lacks so much talent, aside from the piss poor drafting, is giving 3 2nd round picks to Indy for Darnold. Those picks would have been huge in building a roster with Mahomes @ QB. You just don't see this because your love for Jamal makes you irrational, but no GM in the NFL takes Darnold and Adams over Mahomes and 3 2nd round picks.

34 minutes ago, MindOverMatter said:

I never mentioned that Gregg Williams "made" Jamal, just that he gives him many chances to blitz from the S position because

1. he's good at it

2. The Jets don't have an consistent pass rushing threat to work with so Adams is used in this hybrid role

When he get's the sack great, when he doesn't....it's a chunk play vs the defense.

If Mahomes was drafted by the Jets he probably doesn't throw 50 TD's his 1st year of starting or win the SB in his 2nd, but we would still be in a better position than we are now. One of the main reason this roster lacks so much talent, aside from the piss poor drafting, is giving 3 2nd round picks to Indy for Darnold. Those picks would have been huge in building a roster with Mahomes @ QB. You just don't see this because your love for Jamal makes you irrational, but no GM in the NFL takes Darnold and Adams over Mahomes and 3 2nd round picks.

I don't even think he throws 30 TD's 2018 with the Jets. Or 2019. Def not 2017. No one to throw too and no pass protection @ both Tackle sports neither. 

And I don't think our offenses would've ranked anything better than 20's 17, 18, 19 with Mahomes or any other QB. 

Take Andrew Luck for example. Greatest prospect since Elway; no chance whatsoever behind Indy's On-line long term. 

That's just my opinion but forget it. 

I'm trying to see who Indy used with our 2nd round picks but not having any luck just yet would be interesting to see who they selected (although different team needs). 

11 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Oh just stop it already with your whole little Patrick Mahomes hot takes.

Because Patrick Mahomes wouldn't have been able to do jack squat in NY if drafted behind atrocious offensive lineman creating for a historically horrendous O-Line and no WR's (outside of a #2 in Robby Anderson)

when in comparison to being blessed/lucky with a future HOF head coach in Andy Reid, offensive weapons everywhere with Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins, Travis Kelce, an awesome run game and two Pro Bowl and/or All-Pro offensive lineman (LT/RT Tackles) in Eric Fisher and Mitchell Schwartz. 

Jamal Adams would still be an All-Pro if drafted by Kansas City while Patrick Mahomes would've looked like a BUST in NY (without Andy Reid, Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins, Travis Kelce, an awesome run game and two Pro Bowl and/or All-Pro offensive lineman @ LT/RT as his Tackles Tackles in Eric Fisher and Mitchell Schwartz if ever drafted by the JETS). 

Hot takes are garbage. 

Sam Darnold put up better 2nd half numbers than Mahomes did despite Mahomes having a Porch and Darnold having a punch buggies green no Punch back. 

Jamal Adams + Sam Darnold did not "set this franchise back for years" as they're on the verge of brining it to life. 

You missed the point big time. It’s not that Adams and Darnold are bad players. It’s the fact that the trade up to get Darnold was extremely detrimental to his development. 

Had the Jets took Mahomes or Watson in 2017 they could have used a first round pick and three second round picks to build around him. 

Do you think the Jets could have competed in 2019 if they had Watson, Darius Leonard, Brian O’Neil, Quentin Nelson, and DK Metcalf instead of Darnold and Adams? 

Perhaps Darnold and Adams will eventually lead the Jets to the promoiselnd, but  its 2020 and they still aren’t ready to compete. The franchise has been set back  for 3 years because:

They passed on Watson and Mahomes 

Subsequently because they passed on Watson and Mahomes they had to trade multiple draft picks to get a QB. 

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

What happened to "Marcus Maye" being able to replace Jamal Adams? 

Jamal Adams (2019): 14 games, 75 tackles, 7 passes defended, 10 tackles for loss behind the Line of Scrimmage, 1 INT, 2 Fumbles Forced, 1 Fumble Recovery, 6.5 sacks, 13.0 QB hits and 2 Defensive TD's; Pro Bowl + First-team All-Pro selection (led the NFL's 7th ranked Defense to 7 wins). 

Marcus Maye (2020): 9 games, 51 tackles, 4 passes defended, 3 tackles for loss behind the Line of Scrimmage, 1 INT, 1 Fumble Forced, 0 Fumble Recoveries, 2.0 sacks, 3 QB hits and 0 Defensive TD's; leads the NFL's 27th ranked Defense to 0 wins (and will not get selected to the pro bowl and will not make an All-Pro team neither). 

And you know what's sad and laughable?

Jet fans once critizied and attacked a freaking SS in #33 for a "lack of game changing INT's" but yet seem to be perfectly fine and happy with a FREE SAFETY and supposed to be a BALL HAWK with A.) Only 1 int here in 2020 and B.) A whopping 5 career INT's during his 4th NFL season; and that is absolutely disgusting to me (down right pathetic). 

I'm so thankful that Jamal's on field greatness as a Jet, Pro Bowl selection(s), All-Pro selection(s) and statistical dominance netted us a Khalil Mack type of haul (two 1st round picks & a 3rd) in comparison to this soon to be 28 year old and non impactful Safety in MARCUS MAYE who wouldn't even be able to fetch us a single 1st rounder (because he stinks). 

You know what's even more disgusting about Marcus Maye? As an FSU fan I watched our GM in Maccagnan actually pass up on one of my favorite FSU offensive weapons of All-Time in Dalvin Cook #4; in favor of MARCUS MAYE (only to see Dalvin Cook immediately drafted only two picks later by Minnesota). I blew a head gasket that night. 

Marcus Maye is not a game changer nor an impact player; however Dalvin Cook who I was screaming @ my TV to draft... Is.

I absolutely hate Marcus Maye (and you guys should too). 

Dalvin Cook: 601 career rushing attempts, 2,962 rushing yards (4.9 yards per carry) and 29 rushing TD's along with 120 receptions, 1,087 receiving yards and 3 TD receptions for a combined 4,049 offensive yards from scrimmage and 32 combined offensive TD's; 2019 Pro Bowler. 

But yet as an FSU fan I got stuck with a non impact Florida Gator Free Safety who can't even ball hawk and has a whopping 5 career INT's as now a 4th year player? Who makes 0 impact on the game as a whole? And Jet fans are ok with it? I can't wait until he's gone. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/15/2020 at 6:49 PM, JetFan20 said:

You missed the point big time. It’s not that Adams and Darnold are bad players. It’s the fact that the trade up to get Darnold was extremely detrimental to his development. 

Had the Jets took Mahomes or Watson in 2017 they could have used a first round pick and three second round picks to build around him. 

Do you think the Jets could have competed in 2019 if they had Watson, Darius Leonard, Brian O’Neil, Quentin Nelson, and DK Metcalf instead of Darnold and Adams? 

Perhaps Darnold and Adams will eventually lead the Jets to the promoiselnd, but  its 2020 and they still aren’t ready to compete. The franchise has been set back  for 3 years because:

They passed on Watson and Mahomes 

Subsequently because they passed on Watson and Mahomes they had to trade multiple draft picks to get a QB. 

The best part is maccagnan was looking for a QB but didn’t think Watson or mahomes could change the culture here, he had fallen in love with how sams teammates responded to him 

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Adams, 2020 (4 games):

• 1 Pass Deflection
  • 0 INTs
  • 15 completions allowed on 20 targets (75 completion %)
  • 116.7 QB Rating when targeted
  • 13.6 yards allowed per target
  • 3.5 Sacks
  • 4 TFLs

Maye, 2020 (9 games):

• 4 Pass Deflections
  • 1 INT
  • 18 completions allowed on 26 targets (69.2 %)
  • 96.5 QB Rating when targeted
  • 6.5 yards allowed per target
  • 2.0 Sacks
  • 3 TFLs

Keep in mind for the sack numbers:  Adams has been sent on a blitz 43 times in his 4 games.  Maye has been sent just 15 times in 9 games.

Sure, Maye had more games to compile his PDs and INT.  Maybe if Adams wasn't such a soft b*tch, the type who hides under tables during fights like he did at LSU and misses games for dubious injuries, he'd be able to stay on the field to make some plays.  

Great statistical post showing how bad Jamal Weak Crotch Adams sucks. Well done, sir. Hiding under a table mid fight? I don't know anything about this, but I shall choose to believe it is true. I will also tell this tale to others and embellish it greatly. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pointman said:

Great statistical post showing how bad Jamal Weak Crotch Adams sucks. Well done, sir. Hiding under a table mid fight? I don't know anything about this, but I shall choose to believe it is true. I will also tell this tale to others and embellish it greatly. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jamal-adams-leonard-fournette-lsu-twitter-feud-013642141.html

Adams didn't deny it, either.

Jamal Adams:  Soft, fake tough guy from the Dallas/Fort Worth suburbs.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jamal-adams-leonard-fournette-lsu-twitter-feud-013642141.html

A. MA. ZING. Thanks for that. Read through the links. Jamal really didn't deny it at all.. damn. To top it off, Fournette said he trucked Jamal daily. lol Love it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pointman said:

A. MA. ZING. Thanks for that. Read through the links. Jamal really didn't deny it at all.. damn. To top it off, Fournette said he trucked Jamal daily. lol Love it.

Yep.  I'd never been a Leonard Fournette fan, but he gained one that day.  

Not surprising about the trucking, either.  Just look at what La'Mical Perine did to Adams.  Perine was just a freshman at the time while Adams was a Junior:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  I'd never been a Leonard Fournette fan, but he gained one that day.  

Not surprising about the trucking, either.  Just look at what La'Mical Perine did to Adams.  Perine was just a freshman at the time while Adams was a Junior:

I love that video. Someone tried to say that wasn't Adams. lol Awesome.

• Haha 1

Would anyone like to post the Jets defensive rankings and statistics last year with our first 1st team All-Pro since Revis in Jamal Adams in comparison to the defensive rankings and statistics of 2020's Defense this year after completely falling off a cliff without Jamal? 

Short answer: 7th to 27th. 

And 4 games during a pandemic season where Jamal has been banged up isn't a large enough same size to expect him to single handedly turn around Seattle's awful defense, a Defense that was so horrific last year where their Owner/GM/HC were all willing to trade away two 1st's and a 3rd in order to admit how bad their Defense truly is. 

At the end of the day, Jamal Adams was such a great Jet where he landed us a Khalil Mack type of haul. And I absolutely LOVE HIM for that!

And if JD lands us two A+ offensive talents and electrifying playmakers in order to build around Trevor Lawrence with HIS two first round picks? Well, then; every Jet fan will forever credit Jamal's on field greatness as a JET for those two future ball players (because without his greatness, they'd have never came). 

Adams was so good where he got us a a Khalil Mack type of haul. 

Maye is so mediocre and so meh that he can't even land us anything of value in return; and every time I watch my Dalvin Cook out of FSU balling out of control @ RB? Just the thought of a FS who can not ball hawk in Maye makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. 

Adams: 25. 

Cook: 25. 

Maye: turning 28 in March (lol, smh). 

• Thumb Down 2

25 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Adams, 2020 (4 games):

• 1 Pass Deflection
  • 0 INTs
  • 15 completions allowed on 20 targets (75 completion %)
  • 116.7 QB Rating when targeted
  • 13.6 yards allowed per target
  • 3.5 Sacks
  • 4 TFLs

Maye, 2020 (9 games):

• 4 Pass Deflections
  • 1 INT
  • 18 completions allowed on 26 targets (69.2 %)
  • 96.5 QB Rating when targeted
  • 6.5 yards allowed per target
  • 2.0 Sacks
  • 3 TFLs

Keep in mind for the sack numbers:  Adams has been sent on a blitz 43 times in his 4 games.  Maye has been sent just 15 times in 9 games.

Sure, Maye had more games to compile his PDs and INT.  Maybe if Adams wasn't such a soft b*tch, the type who hides under tables during fights like he did at LSU and misses games for dubious injuries, he'd be able to stay on the field to make some plays.  

That's my man... Don't mess with JetsFan80, DWC lol...  Oh @Defense Wins Championships Adams sucks...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's like shooting fish in a barrel.  And the absolutely hilarious part of this is that Marcus Maye sucks and I hope he's let go after the season.  

Two 1sts and a 3rd, baby!

Yea, but he sucks for far less money ?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Would anyone like to post the Jets defensive rankings and statistics last year with our first 1st team All-Pro since Revis in Jamal Adams in comparison to the defensive rankings and statistics of 2020's Defense this year after completely falling off a cliff without Jamal? 

Short answer: 7th to 27th. 

And 4 games during a pandemic season where Jamal has been banged up isn't a large enough same size to expect him to single handedly turn around Seattle's awful defense, a Defense that was so horrific last year where their Owner/GM/HC were all willing to trade away two 1st's and a 3rd in order to admit how bad their Defense truly is. 

At the end of the day, Jamal Adams was such a great Jet where he landed us a Khalil Mack type of haul. And I absolutely LOVE HIM for that!

And if JD lands us two A+ offensive talents and electrifying playmakers in order to build around Trevor Lawrence with HIS two first round picks? Well, then; every Jet fan will forever credit Jamal's on field greatness as a JET for those two future ball players (because without his greatness, they'd have never came). 

Adams was so good where he got us a a Khalil Mack type of haul. 

Maye is so mediocre and so meh that he can't even land us anything of value in return; and every time I watch my Dalvin Cook out of FSU balling out of control @ RB? Just the thought of a FS who can not ball hawk in Maye makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. 

Adams: 25. 

Cook: 25. 

Maye: turning 28 in March (lol, smh). 

You a lit major? 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Exactly.  And the next guy we get to play SS will be nearly as good for even less money than Maye will get on the open market, I imagine.  

Can you say Draft Choice lol...  Actually, I could live with Maye playing SS, as long as either GW, or our next DC plays Davis at FS.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Easy to call him soft and fake tough guy etc within the comfort of your own home while also behind the safety of your PC/Keyboard/Cell Phone etc but would you say it to his face, in a dark alley, with no witnesses around to protect you? I think not. 

And Leonard Fournette? The same QUITTER who faked an injury in order to "secure the bag"? Some teammate he is, huh. 

Jamal Adams

@Prez
Makes sense... coming from the cat that quit on us & faked a injury!

ht

3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Easy to call him soft and fake tough guy etc within the comfort of your own home while also behind the safety of your PC/Keyboard/Cell Phone etc but would you say it to his face, in a dark alley, with no witnesses around to protect you? I think not.

Always the go-to for people who defend a pro athlete.  "YOU AREN'T AN ATHLETE WHY DO YOU GET TO CRITICIZE".  Because I can.  Because these guys spend their whole lives training to be professionals at what they do.  I'll say it again:  Jamal Adams is a soft b*tch.

Any retort to why Marcus Maye has vastly superior stats to Jamal in 2020, or do you just want to throw some more essays at me on why Jamal is a "game changer" with zero actual evidence to back it up?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

Yea, but he sucks for far less money ?

He sucked oh so bad that he made the All SEC 1st-team, was drafted 6th overall, made the All Rookie team, multiple Pro Bowls (Co-MVP), multiple All Pros, led a 7th ranked NFL Defense (now 27th without him) and sucked so bad he netted us a Khalil Mack type of haul (from a great Seattle Seahawks front office) with two 1st's and a 3rd; man that bum really stinks. 

Man. He sucked so bad. So bad that I hope our two 1st round picks from Seattle suck just as much as #33 once did for the Jets... 

4 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Jamal Adams (2019): 14 games, 75 tackles, 7 passes defended, 10 tackles for loss behind the Line of Scrimmage, 1 INT, 2 Fumbles Forced, 1 Fumble Recovery, 6.5 sacks, 13.0 QB hits and 2 Defensive TD's; Pro Bowl + First-team All-Pro selection (led the NFL's 7th ranked Defense to 7 wins). 

Marcus Maye (2020): 9 games, 51 tackles, 4 passes defended, 3 tackles for loss behind the Line of Scrimmage, 1 INT, 1 Fumble Forced, 0 Fumble Recoveries, 2.0 sacks, 3 QB hits and 0 Defensive TD's; leads the NFL's 27th ranked Defense to 0 wins (and will not get selected to the pro bowl and will not make an All-Pro team neither). 

Jet fans once critizied and attacked a freaking SS in #33 for a "lack of game changing INT's" but yet seem to be perfectly fine and happy with a FREE SAFETY and supposed to be a BALL HAWK with A.) Only 1 int here in 2020 and B.) A whopping 5 career INT's during his 4th NFL season; and that is absolutely disgusting to me (down right pathetic). 

I'm so thankful that Jamal's on field greatness as a Jet, Pro Bowl selection(s), All-Pro selection(s) and statistical dominance netted us a Khalil Mack type of haul (two 1st round picks & a 3rd) in comparison to this soon to be 28 year old and non impactful Safety in MARCUS MAYE who wouldn't even be able to fetch us a single 1st rounder (because he stinks). 

You know what's even more disgusting about Marcus Maye? As an FSU fan I watched our GM in Maccagnan actually pass up on one of my favorite FSU offensive weapons of All-Time in Dalvin Cook #4; in favor of MARCUS MAYE (only to see Dalvin Cook immediately drafted only two picks later by Minnesota). I blew a head gasket that night. 

Marcus Maye is not a game changer nor an impact player; however Dalvin Cook who I was screaming @ my TV to draft... Is.

Dalvin Cook: 601 career rushing attempts, 2,962 rushing yards (4.9 yards per carry) and 29 rushing TD's along with 120 receptions, 1,087 receiving yards and 3 TD receptions for a combined 4,049 offensive yards from scrimmage and 32 combined offensive TD's; 2019 Pro Bowler. 

But yet as an FSU fan I got stuck with a non impact Florida Gator Free Safety who can't even ball hawk and has a whopping 5 career INT's as now a 4th year player? Who makes 0 impact on the game as a whole? And Jet fans are ok with it? I can't wait until he's gone. 

You should hate Jamal Adams then, we passed on Mahomes for that crappy box safety. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

He sucked oh so bad that he made the All SEC 1st-team, was drafted 6th overall, made the All Rookie team, multiple Pro Bowls (Co-MVP), multiple All Pros, led a 7th ranked NFL Defense (now 27th without him) and sucked so bad he netted us a Khalil Mack type of haul (from a great Seattle Seahawks front office) with two 1st's and a 3rd; man that bum really stinks. 

Man. He sucked so bad. So bad that I hope our two 1st round picks from Seattle suck just as much as #33 once did for the Jets... 

For sure he would have helped us stop Josh Allen and the Bi... oh wait...

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

He sucked oh so bad that he made the All SEC 1st-team, was drafted 6th overall, made the All Rookie team, multiple Pro Bowls (Co-MVP), multiple All Pros, led a 7th ranked NFL Defense (now 27th without him) 

Ask Seattle fans how much those honors mean to them while he's giving up completion after completion and making zero impact.  

And I'm not sure what silly and likely very outdated metric you're using to get that "7th ranked NFL Defense" either.  The Jets ranked 17th, 28th and 11th in DVOA the 3 years he was here, including 24th, 22nd, and 20th in Pass Defense, respectively.  But those run stops tho!!!

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Solid bump. I had forgetten all about this idiotic thread and had a good laugh reading the op. Thanks!

9 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

It shows how much you were paying attention to Me and @Jetsfan80, because the comment about sucking for way less money was about Marcus Maye... Go back and read...  Oh again, Adams SUCKED.

• Upvote 1

Jesus christ. Part of me feels like this is ban-worthy to protect the health of the rest of the board. 

JD made probably the greatest trade this decade will see, and all OP wants to do is whine about a guy who plays a different position, and is 1/3 of the cost. 

• Upvote 1