Marcus Maye: Free Safety. 4 Career INTs: Where are all of his game changing plays as a Free Safety?!?

I would accept Jamal Adams return as a Jet with open arms (and by the looks of our 2020 Defense without him I'm sure JD would, too). 

It would be epic if after trading away Jamal for two 1st round picks and a 3rd and after firing Adam Gase (who Adams hated) for Adams to realize that he absolutely hates living out in Seattle, Washington and comes running back home to JD and our Jets (where his heart was always at, before Gase). 

I really hope to see Jamal hate everything Seattle related before opting to become a free agent (and if not I'll still always appreciate him if JD hits HR's with his two Seattle picks). 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bitonti said:

To belabor your metaphor it's like thinking 10k is a good deal but ignoring the 100% inflation

i.e. these picks are worth less than usual because of the compromised season 

Actually there’s no proof of this at all and the trade was made before the pandemic had any effect on the season

• WTF? 1

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually there’s no proof of this at all and the trade was made before the pandemic had any effect on the season

yeah there's no proof that cancelling D1A, 2, 3 NIAA and JuCo will have any affect on the NFL pipeline at all 

/s

seattle saw this coming and offloaded compromised late rd 1s that in other years would be like rd 3's 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

yeah there's no proof that cancelling D1A, 2, 3 NIAA and JuCo will have any affect on the NFL pipeline at all 

/s

seattle saw this coming and offloaded compromised late rd 1s that in other years would be like rd 3's 

Your right, I’m really worried those 6th round picks from D2 schools going to bust .

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Partly false. Jets fans hate bad Jets players, which is all but a handful of them, it would seem.

They do give QBs a lot more rope though, generally speaking.

Robbie "one trick pony"

Gastineau "quitter"

C-Mart "compiler"

Revis - Mevi$$$

Keyshawn - Meshawn

Sanchez/Geno/Darnold - "we broke him! poor baby!"

shall I go on?

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No one “hates” those guys except Revis, who certainly gave fans a good reason to.

Calling a player overrated or ripping on him for mistakes he made does not equate to “hate”.

You must not hang out with the Jets fans I do -- or read this board lol

You're putting words in my mouth. Never used the word/concept of "overrated" or talked about any individual play or mistake -- no, Jets fans don't like them and it's emotional/personal. That's the definition of "hate" from the dictionary and everything.

You must not hang out with the Jets fans I do -- or read this board lol
You're putting words in my mouth. Never used the word/concept of "overrated" or talked about any individual play or mistake -- no, Jets fans don't like them and it's emotional/personal. That's the definition of "hate" from the dictionary and everything.

Fine, I’ll add a qualifier: No Jets fan worth listening to hates anyone on that list aside from Revis.

Better?

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fine, I’ll add a qualifier: No Jets fan worth listening to hates anyone on that list aside from Revis.

Better?

I think you overestimate our fellows. The hate is real, amigo. Sad and pathetic, but real. A long time member even went after Joe Willie last week because he dared to give his opinion on Trevor Lawrence. I actually don't think we deserve good things to happen to the Jets. Basically just hoping God forgets to carry the one or something and we slip into success on a loophole.

41 minutes ago, jgb said:

I think you overestimate our fellows. The hate is real, amigo. Sad and pathetic, but real. A long time member even went after Joe Willie last week because he dared to give his opinion on Trevor Lawrence. I actually don't think we deserve good things to happen to the Jets. Basically just hoping God forgets to carry the one or something and we slip into success on a loophole.

I think you overestimate the entirety of humanity.  There are intolerable douchebags who are fans of every sports team in existence, all the way down to the peewees.  Your own particular brand of self-hatred is just one of a great many out there.

1 hour ago, Bleedin Green said:

I think you overestimate the entirety of humanity.  There are intolerable douchebags who are fans of every sports team in existence, all the way down to the peewees.  Your own particular brand of self-hatred is just one of a great many out there.

I got too much hate for all the shmucks, ding dongs and delusional harpies out there to have any left over my myself.

• Haha 1