The annual "What will you be doing/eating/drinking/watching/hanging with, etc. for the Draft?" Thread

This is such a buzzkill because I was really looking forward to Vegas and being on the Strip for the Draft this year, but alas it is what it is.

So, will you be holed up in a basement?  Do you lock yourself away from the family so the kids don't hear you curse at the television when the Jets take a DT?  Are you ordering pizza, grilling some steaks? What will you be drinking this year for the Draft?

It has a totally different feel during this quarantine/lockdown situation but one thing is for sure, the NFL Draft could be the most watched "sporting event" outside of the Super Bowl this year.  America is dying for live sports....and this is the closest thing to a live unpredictable sports-related even we're going to get for at least several more weeks.

As for me, the Draft will be on early here out West.  I will likely have my friend Jack Daniels handy and probably grill some steaks outside where I have a little TV on the back patio.  I try to isolate (even more than now) from the family when the Jets are getting close to being on the clock.

Probably watch it in my buddy's shed in his backyard. masks/gloves... Beers, burgers, hot dogs, wings, prob some chips and dip. getting hungry thinking about it. I have a bottle of Knappogue Castle Sherry Finish 16 Year Old Single Malt I been saving. So we will either fire that up to celebrate or fill up our glasses, 3-4 fingers worth. 

• Upvote 1