Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

On 4/14/2020 at 10:36 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I established these reasons earlier.

1.  Just because I think someone is town doesn't mean I'm correct.  SEE:  George Costanza method.

2.  Even if town, it's become an informative lynch because of how many people are providing stances on GATA.  And with her willingness to die earlier in the game, if town, she likely doesn't have a useful role.  It helps us avoid killing off a more powerful town role.

On 4/15/2020 at 7:00 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I also said her lynch has become informative, you skimming lunatic.  

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

At some point we just need a dead body dude.  It's an informative lynch, we need this day to end, and we might be wrong and GATA might well be scum.  I see no downside to that.

I do, however, see a lot of downside to dragging this day out.  

Just a couple of 80's posts that spoke about going for the Gata lynch for information. Might be more but I'm not gonna sift through it all.

@Jetsfan80 would like to hear your analysis and what information you think was gained here irt who was off and on her train since you were such a vocal endorser of it. You know, when you're done self voting and making a spectacle about this being a conversion game and you being right all along.

Whenever you're ready.

• Upvote 3

Oh and peep the dudes voting me today, pretty gross, could be opportunistic cult/sk.  

I'm most weary of DPR right now.  He was talking more mechanics and what not to do yesterday and talking about who wasnt doing what than he was doing his own hunting.

CTM too.

Was 80 the first to bring up conversion? 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Oh and peep the dudes voting me today, pretty gross, could be opportunistic cult/sk.  

I'm most weary of DPR right now.  He was talking more mechanics and what not to do yesterday and talking about who wasnt doing what than he was doing his own hunting.

CTM too.

Opportunistic?  You were pushing the Gata vote and then accused Barry if he wasn't jumping on the train, he was suspicious.  Now there is a train on you and it's suspicious?

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

CTM too.

Pretty much where I’m at. Throw in Stark & Jvill as two other low lying / quiet players.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

CTM too.

yes, with his op basically

As he came upon his victim he thought, this weakling is simply over matched.

Suddenly the "victim" whipped around and gave a smack to the face of his assailer with a night stick:

CLICK ME

"OWWW"!!

"COME ON WHAT IN THE FUQ"!!!

The victim giggled as they scurried off into the woods.. safe...  for now...

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Opportunistic?  You were pushing the Gata vote and then accused Barry if he wasn't jumping on the train, he was suspicious.  Now there is a train on you and it's suspicious?

You got a bead on anyone else?

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

As he came upon his victim he thought, this weakling is simply over matched.

Suddenly the "victim" whipped around and gave a smack to the face of his assailer with a night stick:

CLICK ME

"OWWW"!!

"COME ON WHAT IN THE FUQ"!!!

The victim giggled as they scurried off into the woods.. safe...  for now...

lets try and kill whomever is protecting all of these people

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Beaver said:

No, I said he was holding up the game by parking on useless votes and saying "he wasnt going to post more".  Not sure if this is spin or you just dont remember correctly but this is totally wrong and guess, what?  Cult is confirmed and it happens during the day so they want to extend days...

wake up if you're town

• Upvote 1

Just now, A.J. said:

There was a scene where red was talking to purple

Pac is probably playing Blade himself and living out some weird fantasy he’s had for years

I must have missed the color difference....

maybe the purple is neutral then?  because I cant see 4 factions, not to mod the game but it's quite clear the 3 sides that we know exist are red - cult. Blue - Blade. Green - town.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

MOD NOTE:  TO EVERYONE WANTING TO PLAY THE GAME LIKE IT'S A BOX OF CRAYOLA CRAYONS YOU ARE STUPID.

THE SCENES THEMSELVES SHOULD SAY ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW... THE COLOR WAS MERELY TO ASSIST ANYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A BRAIN IN THEIR HEAD WHICH UNFORTUNATELY APPEAR TO BE THE MAJORITY.

GFY it's not clear for us townies playing in the dark you already suck enough as it is dont suck more