Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Might as well be Rumple Minze compared to the White Russians..  I enjoy getting buzzed about once every month or 2 and rarely get drunk these days..  

25 year old me would be 2 40's in at this time before leaving for the club...  Can't say I miss it.

I’ve learned to take longer to drink what I’m drinking. LOL

Cast:

1) CTM

2) JetFan80

3) SMC

4) 32EBoozer

5) Verbal

6) JetsCode

7) AJ Town Commuter Converted to Cult NK'd N2

8 )DPR

9) Nolder  Town Gladiator sliced in half by Blade

10) Barry

11) AVM

12) Drums

13) Gata  Ambitious Townie lynched Day 1

14) JiF

15) Stark

16) Lizard King Town Suicide Bomber lynched Day 2

17) Hess Station

18) Leelou

19) Jville

20) Beaver

21) Nyn SK Apprentice NK'd N2

• Upvote 1

2 things; Nyn a very adapt town player, refused to vote Drums on a mega ping, something she'd normally gravitate toward.  Drums waved it in my face that he wasnt getting any traction and joined Nyn on the 80 train.  What does that tell me, Drums stinks and 80 smells like roses.  For now.

Another thing, FOS anyone who's been complaining about those who wanted to get to the night phase.  Once again, everything played out exactly like I said it would but nobody would listen to me.  

Here's a ******* idea, listen to me.  Lets get 2 trains going, force content and reveals.  We get 2 a day, lets use them, its heavily rolled game.  We should be able to make heads of tails of reveals.   If you're town unwilling to reveal, GFY. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Cool let's speed lynch you so we can get to the night phase

Listen cutie pie, every ******* word I've said has been accurate.  I'm not advocating speed lynches, just looking cross at folks slowing down the game.

And you're not off the hook, bub. 

Wont lie; dont have great reads outside of Drums.  I hate these games and refuse to go back and read this game, especially D1.  Maybe I'll read post conversion but the Drums was the biggest ping after the conversion.  Boozer too.  HIs post was disgusting.  

Barry's unwillingness to comply with greatness, seems dumb town.  He put a ridiculous amount of effort into casing my 2 best town reads, 80 and Me (SMC 3rd).  So I've got Barry as town for now.

I'd like to see 2 competing trains on Drums and Boozer, personally.  Why?  Because they pinged post conversion and I've clearly got the game plan to win, we just need to keep executing.

CTM playing bitch mafia has me twisted up.  I dont think he'd coward his way to victory but it's something to keep an eye on.

Hess is more than likely Blade, fyi. 

Kudos to last night winners, wish I could claim a kill but unfortunately, that's not my role this game.  I'm just hard to kill, bitches.  

44 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Vote Wes

On 4/13/2020 at 1:40 PM, Leelou said:

Case? 

You've had me on your radar for a while now, but haven't said why.

I iso'd you and didn't see a lot that moved me one way or another. Your posting activity does drop off significantly after N1, but you did say you were busy with calls all day. There is one post that struck me as odd, but I want to finish iso'ing my list from yesterday before I start casing anyone. 

I'm open for questions.

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

2 things; Nyn a very adapt town player, refused to vote Drums on a mega ping, something she'd normally gravitate toward.  Drums waved it in my face that he wasnt getting any traction and joined Nyn on the 80 train.  What does that tell me, Drums stinks and 80 smells like roses.  For now.

Another thing, FOS anyone who's been complaining about those who wanted to get to the night phase.  Once again, everything played out exactly like I said it would but nobody would listen to me.  

Here's a ******* idea, listen to me.  Lets get 2 trains going, force content and reveals.  We get 2 a day, lets use them, its heavily rolled game.  We should be able to make heads of tails of reveals.   If you're town unwilling to reveal, GFY. 

I haven't iso'd Drums yet, but I will. Nyn plays a "town" game regardless of her alignment and she would not be so obvious like that. 80 does not smell like roses.

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Wont lie; dont have great reads outside of Drums.  I hate these games and refuse to go back and read this game, especially D1.  Maybe I'll read post conversion but the Drums was the biggest ping after the conversion.  Boozer too.  HIs post was disgusting.  

Barry's unwillingness to comply with greatness, seems dumb town.  He put a ridiculous amount of effort into casing my 2 best town reads, 80 and Me (SMC 3rd).  So I've got Barry as town for now.

I'd like to see 2 competing trains on Drums and Boozer, personally.  Why?  Because they pinged post conversion and I've clearly got the game plan to win, we just need to keep executing.

CTM playing bitch mafia has me twisted up.  I dont think he'd coward his way to victory but it's something to keep an eye on.

Hess is more than likely Blade, fyi. 

Kudos to last night winners, wish I could claim a kill but unfortunately, that's not my role this game.  I'm just hard to kill, bitches.  

CTM is a problem - this is what happens when players don't play. He badly needs to start contributing.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

28 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Does the apprentice part of nyns role mean anything?

An Apprentice exists in case the primary role gets killed and they need to take over. It means we have an SK out there, which explains at least one of last night's kills. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, DPR said:

I haven't iso'd Drums yet, but I will. Nyn plays a "town" game regardless of her alignment and she would not be so obvious like that. 80 does not smell like roses.

CTM is a problem - this is what happens when players don't play. He badly needs to start contributing.

Nyn has parked on 80 asking for his death for 2 straight days, you think it was an immediate bus scenario?  I dont.

Nyn playing town is exactly why I'm still focused on Drums.  Her real town game, would have put her all over that post and she totally brushed it off.  Yeah, she's not the one to defend typically but if you're an apprentice and the best town player in the game just put your leader in their crosshairs, yeah, she just might blow it off considering I was gaing zero traction with that vote. 

5 minutes ago, DPR said:

An Apprentice exists in case the primary role gets killed and they need to take over. It means we have an SK out there, which explains at least one of last night's kills. 

So ... since SK is an independent role I have more questions. Was nyn town who would be promoted to SK if SK died? Do we even know if she knew she was an apprentice? 

Hess is 100% not town.

I'm reading back trying to find Nyn's response to my question about Drums ping, all Hess has been doing is grandstanding and fighting every lynch.  He's never, ever, ever, this cautious of a player.  All this butt hurt about Gata and now Lizzy, yeah, not buying it.  100% not town.

19 hours ago, JiF said:

Drums just pinged harder than anyone in the game and I'm responding to a lot right now but I dont think he's even responded to it  yet...

My goal is to get to night because I believe that's what is going to help this town; lynches and night actions.  It's the only way we can start breaking down the game.  That said, I've prefaced we dont need to rush but rather, consolidate our efforts and work together.  In turn, this will shorten the day because we'll have less feels garbage and actual content.  Right now, we have almost 75 pages of almost not entirely useless content.  Creating more, plays into the hands of the cult/blade. 

just looking back at some of my posts trying to find Nyn's...I mean, I'm just good at this sh*t. 

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Nyn has parked on 80 asking for his death for 2 straight days, you think it was an immediate bus scenario?  I dont.

Nyn playing town is exactly why I'm still focused on Drums.  Her real town game, would have put her all over that post and she totally brushed it off.  Yeah, she's not the one to defend typically but if you're an apprentice and the best town player in the game just put your leader in their crosshairs, yeah, she just might blow it off considering I was gaing zero traction with that vote. 

Nope

Nyn was parked on 80 because she thought he was scum - it's not bussing because she wasn't mafia. Hitting scum builds her town cred, especially since she was an apprentice. You can take all of her reads as genuine with the one caveat that she may or may not have known who the SK is (some apprentices are not told who the primary is - just depends on how Pac set it up). I do not see 80 as the SK. 

Like I said, I still need to iso Drums, but it's telling that your idea and vote got no traction. Just sayin'

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

It wasnt a great post, I'll give you that. Listing all the inactives and giving a null read is redundant. And then giving one or two an actual read based on peanuts. So that posts seemed kinda pointless.

With that said he had really good observations since early on so barring him being recruited I'm not ready to call him scum for it.

Here is Nyn's response to me asking if she found Drums post scummy.

Acknowledges it was scummy but calls it pointless. It wasnt pointless, he was gearing up to vote the leader in votes, got called out on it and went to 80 instead as Nyn defended him.

My personal reads are Drums and Hess are not town.  Boozer would round off my 3rd but if Leelou knows something we dont, than that's groovy too!

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So ... since SK is an independent role I have more questions. Was nyn town who would be promoted to SK if SK died? Do we even know if she knew she was an apprentice? 

She was not town or she would have been labeled as town. She was independent with a seperate wincon. She would have been told what her role was and she would have been promoted to SK if the primary SK had been killed. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hess is 100% not town.

I'm reading back trying to find Nyn's response to my question about Drums ping, all Hess has been doing is grandstanding and fighting every lynch.  He's never, ever, ever, this cautious of a player.  All this butt hurt about Gata and now Lizzy, yeah, not buying it.  100% not town.

I still need to iso him too, but I agree he's not been overly helpful so far. 

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

just looking back at some of my posts trying to find Nyn's...I mean, I'm just good at this sh*t. 

2 questions:

1. What do you think about a an every-other-night kill trade from Blade and the SK?

2. With all of the "missed" vamp conversions, did you notice any pattern to any player(s) having to earn those chances to try to convert? Gata was an Ambitious Townie who could earn stuff - it looks like others are similar. Did you see any signs that make you think the vamps had to earn their attempts?

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Here is Nyn's response to me asking if she found Drums post scummy.

Acknowledges it was scummy but calls it pointless. It wasnt pointless, he was gearing up to vote the leader in votes, got called out on it and went to 80 instead as Nyn defended him.

My personal reads are Drums and Hess are not town.  Boozer would round off my 3rd but if Leelou knows something we dont, than that's groovy too!

I saw that. She clearly didn't think it was a high priority, but she kept it in her pocket for later. Was the Drums quote before or after the conversions, and if it was before, did he strike you as an OG vamp?