Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Stall vs Final for GATA:

Stalled - Gata (9) - Lizzie, AJ, Jvill, Drums, Stark, Beaver, Leelou, AVM, Hess
Final - Gata (12) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, 80, CTM, AJ, SMC, JC

Stall vs Final for Lizzie:

Stalled - Lizzie (7) - Nyn, AVM, Verbal, JC, 80, Beaver, JIF (Hess was also here at the stall)
Final - Lizzie (10) - Nyn, AVM, Verbal, JC, 80, Beaver, Hess, JIF, CTM, SMC

Notes:

• Seems highly likely to me (right now) that 80 was town at the time of Gata's lynch...otherwise you're talking about 2 roleblockers for different days on cult or 3 "SK" aligned players? Doesn't seem to fit but irrelevant to the train analysis..
    • Statistically speaking it's almost impossible there were not at least two non-town players on that train, right? Gata did make it easy for them though...but the fact that the train stalled out for so long makes it REALLY hard for me to believe scum were not going to touch Gata
  • On the final train for both we have AVM (me), JC, 80, JiF, CTM and SMC...there is almost certainly scum in that pool if we were to narrow it down, but still like shooting fish in a barrel to a degree
  • SMC and CTM in at the end of both of those lynches but were not on when they stalled is among the best look I've got
  • AVM (me) the only person on all 4 trains

Unrelated notes:

• @CTM at one point yesterday you asked Barry to say definitively that he was town...anything to add?
  • Still nothing about vote controlling and I feel like we're glossing over it?
  • Barry, Boozer and DPR not on any of the trains...which is good, except for the issue of the conversions
    • Barry came through that re-read looking really strong, if it's an act it's a damn good one
  • The back and forth between Drums and 80 felt weird...I get wanting to get to night earlier but there are two non-town killing roles out there and maybe 3 based on Pac's last scene? And 1-2 shots that can happen during the day. Getting to and through night won't help if we come through it with good intel and shots are fired immediately

Want to check vote count...either CTM or Leelou. The CTM/SMC coming in at the end of two townie lynches that had stalled is of note...if we're looking for Blade and CL in particular. Early CTM play didn't ping me as cult or blade or anything in particular...more disinterested town, but I swear it's almost like he has a PR...

For me it's Leelou, CTM, or SMC as a bit further down 3rd.

benny hill wtf GIF

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh look guys, another Day/Night action moving the game along.

Dumb old 80 being dumb old 80.  

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

Dragonetti started with the best intentions but numerous failed conversions had taken their toll..

In the end, he was an easy victim.

Leelou aka Dragonetti, (Cult leader with a vest) is DEAD!

280?cb=20100603112855

Guess it’s a good thing she got the noose then

lol

• Haha 1

On 4/16/2020 at 7:40 PM, A.J. said:

Top 4

Hess

CTM

Stark

DPR

maybe some Beaver in there for good measure

before conversion ^^^^^^

On 4/16/2020 at 9:10 PM, Pac said:

This time there was no escape..  no fighting back..  nothing but a scream of terror as Frosts bite sank in..

There is a new Vampire... 

Perhaps the last of his ilk.

Conversion and new reads below

On 4/16/2020 at 11:10 PM, A.J. said:

Agree about Drums, Barry & AVM. Jvill I'm not like actively suspicious of but I'm wary just because of his ability and play style. DPR might just be a me thing but I still need to work that read out, though I do feel ~better after our exchange.

I didn't see the problem you're having with Verbal tbh. I don't think I've ever seen him that active / engaged D1 and nothing he said really bothered me. I have him pretty high right now but I guess we'll see if he can keep the pace up. SMC seems fine to me too, so agreed there as well.

I'm Town :)

D1 I voted Leelou for when she swooped onto the GATA wagon, which pinged at the time but she didn't really respond to it so hard to gage. There are a few people who I would put into this category who joined and then just sat, so I don't hate your read here.

Lizzie & CTM can die for all I care if this is how they're gonna play. They don't get a benefit of the doubt from me, but I'll call it what it is at least. Lizzie seems to be actively lurking since he only pops in whenever I say his name and CTM is a lazy ****. Wouldn't be surprised if they flipped either way.

80 I have as a Town lean, mostly for how he went at me D1. Read genuine, like he really thought he was on to something sort of vibe even though it was bad reasoning. The GATA vote and other things don't look great but everyone on that wagon can't be scum.

Hess I've sort of touched on already. I called him on his nudge on Verbal while you two were going back and forth. I also don't really buy what he said about voting / unvoting GATA to see if she'd claim when I called out the telegraphing. Or, better said, I didn't see any like tangible proof that he actually got anything from the exercise versus it just being an excuse because he got called out for it. Don't trust him much right now but I've only ever seen him play once so I don't have a good idea of how to evaluate him to be fair.

JC hasn't bothered me much. He was sharper in our last game and had me on the ropes D1, but maybe it was a role thing, or the smaller roster had less noise. Hasn't bitten into anything like that yet, but he's done other stuff to force some reactions D1 like I would expect so not bothered overall.

JiF I feel pretty good about. Wasn't so hot D1 because I felt like he might've piggybacked the 'muted' thing with GATA, but I don't think him calling for blood is at all outside his Town game. He's been digging in though and seems to be trying to put the pieces together so not really suspicious there.

Stark. Don't remember much from him besides doubling down on his GATA read which I could see as either way. He voted after she called herself scum and asked to get lynched, so while I get it... it's also an easy vote to make and hold. Historically I struggle reading him and was hoping for a little more back-and-forth when I voted him but no dice yet. I have no clue where he's at reads wise, minus like a comment here and there today or his vote being on me.

Beaver is another quiet one that I'm suspicious of in that general sense. I think he was voting DPR at the end of D1. Hasn't gotten super involved yet, not much to really say here.

Boozer just strikes me as genuine when he was interacting with GATA D1 and now how he's following up with her lynch wagon. Can't really explain it more than that. Pure tone / gut read.

On 4/16/2020 at 11:12 PM, A.J. said:

^^^^ Probably doesn't need to be said but most of those are based on D1 and early D2 with all the recruitments going down. There's my baseline on record moving forward, so now that the dust has settled and the vamp team is apparently complete it's a matter of seeing if anyone suddenly makes a turn in behavior / reads.

this is just informative. The top 4 he has above he doesn't really change his stance, feels like he kind of softened his stance though on some. Also typed a lot without saying too much. a lot of "feels" 

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Stark - if your town we could use your help. You've been quieter than usual.

I'm still back on Page 95... oh by the way who was in my top 3 for scum when Gata asked... oh yeah HESS

as far as my "quiet" its the weekend. I am not hardly ever around for this stuff. Have beautiful weather and young kids. I will catch up as I can. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Drums said:

@Stark Thoughts on Lee?

@jvill 51 

I had her as town early and posted that at least 2 times. Based on where I am in catch up which is basically this post I still lean town on her. Activity aside I haven’t seen her do anything scummy. 
I know you posted a case and I need to read it back. With more detail. I’m literally only reading in small spurts when I get a few minutes. Hard for me to play on weekends. 

Game Notes:

14 Players left

12 town vs

1 Convert (there's only 1 more right? I've been iso'ing and not taking scene notes lol)

1 SK

12 vs 2 is looking very, very good for town, especially in light of the fact that they both have separate wincons. 

The CL (Lee) is dead, along with the other Cult OG (Hess), so safe to say no more conversions are coming.

Lee & Hess recruited AJ, who was an active player - who else would they have recruited?

Blade killed Nolder & Hess - are we naming Blade as the SK, and if so, who had it in for Nolder and Hess? 

What am I leaving out? Quarantine day drinking totally legitimizes my lifestyle, but it doesn't make staying focused any easier, i can assure you. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, DPR said:

Game Notes:

14 Players left

12 town vs

1 Convert (there's only 1 more right? I've been iso'ing and not taking scene notes lol)

1 SK

12 vs 2 is looking very, very good for town, especially in light of the fact that they both have separate wincons. 

The CL (Lee) is dead, along with the other Cult OG (Hess), so safe to say no more conversions are coming.

Lee & Hess recruited AJ, who was an active player - who else would they have recruited?

Blade killed Nolder & Hess - are we naming Blade as the SK, and if so, who had it in for Nolder and Hess? 

What am I leaving out? Quarantine day drinking totally legitimizes my lifestyle, but it doesn't make staying focused any easier, i can assure you. 

If I'm CL I'm just trying to recruit who I think the best players are - like pickup football teams. So I'm looking at players like stark, jville, ctm, JiF (of the remaining). I would throw you into that mix after reading your posts although you're playing very out front seeming helpful to town. A lot of you I don't know much about.

And then - this is from another game but I'd be tempted to take out AVM just because of this

I will say again that I found it suspicious that Hess got lit up by Blade shortly after Hess accused Jif of being Blade. Of course that could hve been by design but we may have to resolve that as much as JiF won't like it.

I also wonder if it's really down to 2 at this point. Feels kinda too easy given the way has played out so far with all the PR's going on. We did get lucky last night phase with two 

edit: corrected spot where I put JiF when I meant to put blade (bolded)

9 minutes ago, DPR said:

Game Notes:

14 Players left

12 town vs

1 SK

Thanks for that summary. Very helpful.

3 hours ago, Drums said:

I wanted to wait longer to reveal to try luring some more reads out of people but I wanted to do it with Lee here, watching me end her.

Damn that cold hearted and I'd go so far as to say mean spirited. Freak show. Nice work.

3 hours ago, Drums said:

Okay so Stark has Lee as town the entire game.

So my top two are Stark and Lee right now

^^^ when day comes we should start here IMO 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

32 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If I'm CL I'm just trying to recruit who I think the best players are - like pickup football teams. So I'm looking at players like stark, jville, ctm, JiF (of the remaining). I would throw you into that mix after reading your posts although you're playing very out front seeming helpful to town. A lot of you I don't know much about.

And then - this is from another game but I'd be tempted to take out AVM just because of this

I will say again that I found it suspicious that Hess got lit up by Blade shortly after Hess accused Jif of being Blade. Of course that could hve been by design but we may have to resolve that as much as JiF won't like it.

I also wonder if it's really down to 2 at this point. Feels kinda too easy given the way has played out so far with all the PR's going on. We did get lucky last night phase with two 

edit: corrected spot where I put JiF when I meant to put blade (bolded)

No guarantee that it's down to 2, but a 5 vs 21 spread (with a backup) is fairly balanced.

But, to your point, until the game is won, the game ain't won. And everybody is still a suspect. 

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Damn that cold hearted and I'd go so far as to say mean spirited. Freak show. Nice work.

^^^ when day comes we should start here IMO 

Yeah I apologize to Lee for my words, nothing personal to her or anyone in this game with what I say,  it is more just the spirit of the game. Also, I loved the movie. 

On 4/15/2020 at 8:29 PM, Pac said:

The thrill..

Almost as enjoyable as the bite itself is the thrill one gets moments before the attack.

That feeling was omnipresent as he swept down on the victim.

At the moment the teeth were about to sink in the would be victim expertly dodged the bite and disappeared into the night.

The hunt was unsuccessful..

This time.

Night continues........

we'll see what happens with N2 but this failed attempt occurred at night - there may be a second CL out there still which would make a lot of people very happy.

My strategy was to get everyone to commit to reads on Lee and then reveal but I was getting worried Lee would fake reveal and blow it for me. I didn't let it drag as long as I would have liked but hopefully it can help someone figure something out. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

we'll see what happens with N2 but this failed attempt occurred at night - there may be a second CL out there still which would make a lot of people very happy.

Nope

2 CL's would mean Lee/Hess/AJ along with a CL/recruit along with a SK and SK Apprentice. That would be way overpowered for a 21 player game. Especially with a Gladiator, Ambitious Townie (not really positive utility for town) and a bomb (definitely negative utility for town). 

Pac is an experienced mod - Occam's razor dictates that we're looking at things as they are and the town just had a really good day. 

• Upvote 2