Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

My strategy was to get everyone to commit to reads on Lee and then reveal but I was getting worried Lee would fake reveal and blow it for me. I didn't let it drag as long as I would have liked but hopefully it can help someone figure something out. 

You played it right imo 

Scum would be stupid to waste a kill you tonight, but a vig might very well have and you didn't want to die with that info.

You done good.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

My strategy was to get everyone to commit to reads on Lee and then reveal but I was getting worried Lee would fake reveal and blow it for me. I didn't let it drag as long as I would have liked but hopefully it can help someone figure something out. 

I think you claimed at the right point FWIW. The way you were so sure of it and kept pestering for reads on Lee, after like the 3rd notification I got from you it dawned on me you might have had an investigation result. If I picked up on it scum probably did to and could have beat you to the reveal punch.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DPR said:

You played it right imo 

Scum would be stupid to waste a kill you tonight, but a vig might very well have and you didn't want to die with that info.

You done good.

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I think you claimed at the right point FWIW. The way you were so sure of it and kept pestering for reads on Lee, after like the 3rd notification I got from you it dawned on me you might have had an investigation result. If I picked up on it scum probably did to and could have beat you to the reveal punch.

Thanks. First time with any type of PR role besides a mason once and for me, cop is hands down the best thing I could ever get so this was close enough. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Drums said:

Nah man.  You did great.  

im just catching up.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, DPR said:

Bruh, not to steal your thunder, but I'll have big news to discuss in the a.m.

I'm thinking we got this game in the bag lol

how does this make sense to announce at night? Been town reading you all game but this makes no damn sense

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

how does this make sense to announce at night? Been town reading you all game but this makes no damn sense

Funny story

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh look, another NA that might solve the game.

GFY

6 hours ago, Drums said:

Okay so Stark has Lee as town the entire game.

So my top two are Stark and Lee right now

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Damn that cold hearted and I'd go so far as to say mean spirited. Freak show. Nice work.

^^^ when day comes we should start here IMO 

@Drums look Nice call on Lee I didn’t see it. If you look at my scum reads. CTM, Hess, AJ. i had those before most people.  Sure I was wrong on Gata and I had lee as town early then moved her to feel ok. That was yesterday morning. She didn’t post yesterday that I remember seeing. just to be clear. So yeah I did have her as town the whole game but she went from a top town read to feel ok. 

You would have me naming Hess and AJ. You have Lee confirmed Mafia. Then you have NyN as SK in waiting that would also leave a SK. 

If you all want to start with me tomorrow then fine but it’s not going to turn out how you think. 

Like I said to @Barry McCockinner I am not usually around on weekends so I wouldn’t expect much out of me tomorrow. Best I can do is try to keep up. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

@Drums look Nice call on Lee I didn’t see it. If you look at my scum reads. CTM, Hess, AJ. i had those before most people.  Sure I was wrong on Gata and I had lee as town early then moved her to feel ok. That was yesterday morning. She didn’t post yesterday that I remember seeing. so just to be clear. So yeah I did have her as town the whole game but she went from a top town read to feel ok. 

You would have me naming Hess and AJ. You have Lee confirmed Mafia. Then you have NyN as SK in waiting that would also leave a SK. 

If you all want to start with me tomorrow then fine but it’s not going to turn out how you think. 

Like I said to @Barry McCockinner I am not usually around on weekends so I wouldn’t expect much out of me tomorrow. Best I can do is try to keep up. 

Edit to previous post*

i added the link to show the complete drums post with my quotes to show my reads that he had quoted

Rural PA - Dollhouse Gentlemans Club

CLICK ME

demi moore dancing GIF by Hollywood Suite

"My calculations say there's approximately a .00000012% chance you'll find me attractive enough to give me your phone #"

"oh ya, sweetie.  why so low"?

"Well lets start with the fact that I'm 60 and you're 20.  Plus I kind of suck..  I mean this club sucks..  I'm barely paying attention to you girls".

"Why did you leave the last dancer so much in tips then"?

money stripper GIF

"That?  That's just my mortgage"

"ahhh"

"Lets get back to what matters... Me..  and why this club is in serious need of both cosmetic and hygienic upgrading..  Lets start with the poles..  what kind of cleaner are you using?  Is it FDA approved"?

"You know you're kind of a dick..  and awfully whiny"...

".... and the manager. It doesn't appear to me that he has had sufficient training.  speaking of sufficent..  don't you think you went a little overboard with whatever Walmart perfume you're wearing".

"Dude..  Shut up..  You whiny dick head".

"Oh I'm the dickhead because I have an opinion and want to express it..  you're like my ex...  always playing the victim when confronted with reality"...

"FUQ YOU ASS HOLE"!!!

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 4

"Hey that's some fancy playing there, kid.  I thought you said you were new at this"

"Who me?  Awww shucks I just dabble".

"Why don't you dabble with this, bitch"!

The attacker grabbed the mans stupid drumsticks and violently thrust them into the his eyes.

A wave of satisfaction came over him as he watched his victim squirm.

Drums, aka Ray Cumberland (Ambitious investigator) was DEAD!

Ray Cumberland

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

"Hey that's some fancy playing there, kid.  I thought you said you were new at this"

"Who me?  Awww shucks I just dabble".

"Why don't you dabble with this, bitch"!

The attacker grabbed the mans stupid drumsticks and violently thrust them into the his eyes.

A wave of satisfaction came over him as he watched his victim squirm.

Drums, aka Ray Cumberland (Ambitious investigator) was DEAD!

Ray Cumberland

Welp, good luck town! 

• Upvote 1