Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

Just got off the course such a nice day.  Shot an 81.  Had a chance to break 80 for the first time ever when I birdied 17.  All I need was a par on 18.  Tough par 5, water on the right, smash my drive down the middle of the fairway, all I need was like a 160 lay up for 100 out which is my sweet spot.  I shanked it into the water, literally shanked it...out of nowhere, shanked it.  lol  Had a chance at bogey but missed the putt.  Brutal way to finish.  That is now the second time Ive had a chance to break 80 and literally did the exact same thing...doubled 18 by hitting my lay up in water.  Golf is cruel mistress.  I just cant get enough and it never ends the way I plan.

So what did I miss? 

This is clearly an “earn” situation. 

We can’t reveal anything else today, so you should stop, catch up, give a list of reads and then wait until tomorrow to explain this spasm. 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was disinterested in a cult game. Only after the conversions stopped have I begun to get increasingly interested in solving. But not willing to wade through that trash heap of D1/D2.

Why don’t we call it a draw and you bust out a reads list for everyone?

4 hours ago, Stark said:

I’m at L-2. I’m definitely town and we can only have 2 reveals per day. I though I was the first but it looks like PAC is counting beavers. I’m just trying to be as helpful to town as I can in this circumstance. Not trying to appear to be hiding anything or misleading. 

i can’t earn my advantage if I’m dead. jville had just asked about my role and I confirmed it. I am limited with it so I haven’t used it yet. I have to guess the next lynched player correctly. If so I can choose between 2 advantages. 

im about to be back outside with the boys.  I’ll try to get back in a few hours. 

what are the advantages? 

4 hours ago, Pac said:

After careful consideration the decision was made...

Even the greatest warriors have vulnerabilities and Blade was no different.  After suffering an earlier attack he was weakened.

something else blade GIF by BBQ Films

Blade fought valiantly but in the end succumbed to the attacker.

His successful kills were a bit of an aberration in this town.  He played with courage, fortitude, and a warriors spirit..

Sadly in the end it was not enough...

SMC, aka Blade (Town Vig with 3 shots and a Vest) is DEAD!

Well, there goes my best town read.

lol  

Oh hey Vig too.

GFY's

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Why don’t we call it a draw and you bust out a reads list for everyone?

Sounds good.

JiF: unless he’s been using me all game (possible), our reads have often been similar. And he’s been full JiF with the bravado. Strongest town read.

Boozer: Hasn’t been playing like he’s on a team, which is crucial when reading a newer player. Pretty firm town.

Barry: Strong, consistent hunting all game. Firm town.

DPR: Lucid (impressive for a drunk), making string attempts to hunt and solve the game. Firm town.

Beaver: Unlike Boozer I cant quite tell if he’s getting team assistance. Need a bit more from him. Town lean.

Stark: Prior to reveal he was in my scum camp, and still might be. Was playing from the sidelines a lot and I like the idea of continuing to push lower active players. Scum lean.

JC: Makes sense for scum given what I just said about Stark. Is useful when legitimately hunting, but he’s fallen short in this area. Scum lean.

Did I miss anyone?
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, SMC said:

Good luck, town!

Thank you all for the distraction.  I thoroughly enjoyed killing Nolder, Hess and CTM (and hammering Lizzie).

I didn't want to mention it, but yesterday and today I've played with a heavy heart.

After a two week battle against COVID19, my father lost his fight yesterday at 3 pm.  I, and my family, spent most of the afternoon trying to get a funeral home to take his body from the nursing home, but everyone we called in NYC turned us down. Fortunately, my sister found a funeral home in West Nyack to take his body and we'll have services later in the week.

I told this to PacMod yesterday but didn't want to mention it in the game thread because I didn't want to affect the game.  I appreciate PacMod's support and discretion.

Lastly, as I mentioned in the Mafia Mod thread, I'm interesting in modding a game again after a 7 year hiatus.

Now onto MY THREAD!

If I could hug you right now, I'd squeeze the sh*t out of you.  

RIP

Here’s where we stood at 1:00 pm Saturday. 80 about to be voted off until PAC paused voting.

When voting resumed Hess AKA Deacon Frost was killed.

1 minute later 80 posted his weird reveal.

Vote then quickly moved to Lee based on Drums investigator reveal.

Why has 80 the Teflon Don now??

He was getting lynched but fate intervened? Hmmmm?

Pac

Hall Of Fame

Posted yesterday at 12:41 PM

VOTING PAUSED RIGHT HERE TEMPORARILY..  TIMING HAS BEEN DOUBLE AND TRIPLE CHECKED.

Official Vote Count:

Stark (1) - 80

DPR (1) - Leelou

Drums (1) - JIF

80 (7) - Hess, Drums, Barry, DPR, JC, 32EBoozer, SMC

Hess (1) - CTM

With 16 reapers alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Here’s where we stood at 1:00 pm Saturday. 80 about to be voted off until PAC paused voting.
When voting resumed Hess AKA Deacon Frost was killed.
1 minute later 80 posted his weird reveal.
Vote then quickly moved to Lee based on Drums investigator reveal.
Why has 80 the Teflon Don now??
He was getting lynched but fate intervened? Hmmmm?

Pac
Hall Of Fame
Posted yesterday at 12:41 PM
VOTING PAUSED RIGHT HERE TEMPORARILY..  TIMING HAS BEEN DOUBLE AND TRIPLE CHECKED.

Official Vote Count:
Stark (1) - 80
DPR (1) - Leelou
Drums (1) - JIF
80 (7) - Hess, Drums, Barry, DPR, JC, 32EBoozer, SMC
Hess (1) - CTM

With 16 reapers alive, it takes 9 to lynch

You need to get over this timing tinfoil thing. I was writing my reveal post before the voting got paused.

25 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sounds good.

JiF: unless he’s been using me all game (possible), our reads have often been similar. And he’s been full JiF with the bravado. Strongest town read.

Boozer: Hasn’t been playing like he’s on a team, which is crucial when reading a newer player. Pretty firm town.

Barry: Strong, consistent hunting all game. Firm town.

DPR: Lucid (impressive for a drunk), making string attempts to hunt and solve the game. Firm town.

Beaver: Unlike Boozer I cant quite tell if he’s getting team assistance. Need a bit more from him. Town lean.

Stark: Prior to reveal he was in my scum camp, and still might be. Was playing from the sidelines a lot and I like the idea of continuing to push lower active players. Scum lean.

JC: Makes sense for scum given what I just said about Stark. Is useful when legitimately hunting, but he’s fallen short in this area. Scum lean.

Did I miss anyone?

Oh hi welcome to the game.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You need to get over this timing tinfoil thing. I was writing my reveal post before the voting got paused.

It has nothing to do with the timing. It’s the fact you were on your way to lynch berg and pulled a very dubious save out of your arse. Add to that you were saved by Drums who moved the target onto Lee.

Why hasn’t anyone come back to you? That’s it pure and simple.

What has changed since the Hess / Lee eruption?

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

JiFs trains have been assssssssss so far, but I don't mind this one. 

Why the F did you feel the need to say this with 2 little votes on you? 

Guys - if you're town - since we only get 2 reveals per day - don't do this ish until you're at L-2. It should be considered anti-town at this point.

Also

vote beaver

JiF trains?   Nobody has listened to my advice once.  We've yet to have the competing trains I've been asking for now for 3 days..,,