Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

It has nothing to do with the timing. It’s the fact you were on your way to lynch berg and pulled a very dubious save out of your arse. Add to that you were saved by Drums who moved the target onto Lee.
Why hasn’t anyone come back to you? That’s it pure and simple.
What has changed since the Hess / Lee eruption?

Because my reveal is true and most of the game recognizes that?

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We’re out of reveals for the day, numbskulls. Pac only said that like 4 times...

It's just that it's such a bad rule, my brain won't take it - kinda like that janky $1 that the snack machine just keeps rejecting over and over.

Regardless, we'll get to hear from Verb and Stark and unless they drop something new, I'm fine to vote for a JC or 80 lynch.  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Do you know something about these conversions that we don't? Who's to say she couldn't keep retrying the same person?

No.  I'm just guessing.  You put in one name, they miss, you going to just keep putting the same name in?  I do think I remember reading a scene where she attempted the same person twice and still missed.  I'd change the name.  Either way, Im' not a big fan of Leelou likes these people so that's who she recruited.  I get it but again, she might have not had a choice considering all the misses.   

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

No.  I'm just guessing.  You put in one name, they miss, you going to just keep putting the same name in?  I do think I remember reading a scene where she attempted the same person twice and still missed.  I'd change the name.  Either way, Im' not a big fan of Leelou likes these people so that's who she recruited.  I get it but again, she might have not had a choice considering all the misses.   

The first failed conversion specified that the victim was "protected". The rest didn't specify anything if significance that I could tell.

My guess is that protected meant the person they attempted to recruit was unrecruitable due to role or they'd been given an item for protection like a cross our garlic it something.

So I can see why she'd move on from a protected person. The rest of the failed attempts, not so much. 

24 minutes ago, JiF said:

Not sure I follow the logic of why the missed conversions would matter - her reads list was made after the conversions.

I get the obvious vs. reverse psychology argument and Lee is absolutely a skilled player, but she and Hess did choose A.J., who was a good pick based on skill, but Tough for him to carry. 

It’s kinda tough to dig in deeper here without asking about roles - don’t wanna give PAC an excuse to modkill ?

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The first failed conversion specified that the victim was "protected". The rest didn't specify anything if significance that I could tell.

My guess is that protected meant the person they attempted to recruit was unrecruitable due to role or they'd been given an item for protection like a cross our garlic it something.

So I can see why she'd move on from a protected person. The rest of the failed attempts, not so much. 

Now you're stealing my sh*t.?  Oh Barry.

Just now, DPR said:

Not sure I follow the logic of why the missed conversions would matter - her reads list was made after the conversions.

I get the obvious vs. reverse psychology argument and Lee is absolutely a skilled player, but she and Hess did choose A.J., who was a good pick based on skill, but Tough for him to carry. 

It’s kinda tough to dig in deeper here without asking about roles - don’t wanna give PAC an excuse to modkill ?

This conversation wasnt about her leads, at one point someone brought up who they thought Leelou would recruit based on vets vs. noobs vs. who she likes.  I'm saying, that's pointless.  Her 1st choice might not be who was recruited.  When I was a cult leader, I had numerous failed attempts and I was afraid some folks werent recruitable so I think I gave a different name each time. 

That a lot to say, it's a waste of time to pursue that angle. 

I still cant believe we're using Beaver saying "i'm town" as a reveal.  So f'ing stupid.  That's why I put JC at L-1 last night.  He cant reveal, so whats he going to say?  I'm not scum?  Pac might modkill him for "revealing".  I also wanted to see who hammered and Barry unvoting is a great look.  So that's helpful. 

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Typically, yeah.

hmmm, why a town role then?  You're just shooting into the dark?  What if you roleblock the doc?  The cop?   I mean honestly, I wouldnt use it.  I'm not going to role block someone I know nothing about, that could **** town.  I dont like your role. I liked the reveal because some of the content but on further thought, its not jiving right now.  In fact, it might be a role designed to be recruited...

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is why not everyone should get a role in a game. If a mass reveal can break it or somehow make it less interesting, the problem is not the players trying to figure it out.

Especially when your mod is using "i'm town" as a reveal. 

On 4/11/2020 at 1:43 PM, Pac said:

1) CTM Town Vote Thief days 1 and 3 emasculated by Blade N3

2) JetFan80

3) SMC Town 3 shot vig w/ a vest DK'd Day 4

4) 32EBoozer

5) Verbal

6) JetsCode

7) AJ Town Commuter Converted to Cult NK'd N2

8 )DPR

9) Nolder  Town Gladiator sliced in half by Blade

10) Barry

11) AVM

12) Drums Ambitious Investigator NK'd via drumstick death N3

13) Gata  Ambitious Townie lynched Day 1

14) JiF

15) Stark

16) Lizard King Town Suicide Bomber lynched Day 2

17) Hess Station  Cult Apprentice/Odd night RBer killed by Blade day 3 (duh)

18) Leelou Clut Leader w/ vest lynched D3

19) Jville

20) Beaver

21) Nyn SK Apprentice NK'd N2

80 - roleblocker - this is not sitting well with me as we continue on late game

Stark - bookkeeper - I'd like more info about this role.  

Town reads; JiF, Barry DPR, AVM

Other pile of who the **** knows?; Jville, Beaver, Verb, JC 

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

I still cant believe we're using Beaver saying "i'm town" as a reveal.  So f'ing stupid.  That's why I put JC at L-1 last night.  He cant reveal, so whats he going to say?  I'm not scum?  Pac might modkill him for "revealing".  I also wanted to see who hammered and Barry unvoting is a great look.  So that's helpful. 

Yes but JC can reveal today if needed.

It's ******* pouring out and I wanted to play golf and there are now waves, so I basically have nothing to do today.  I also just learned I've been furloughed for a week.  Which isnt bad, just 1 week unpaid and I can pick it anytime between now and June 22.  Sucks but luckily we can take the hit, some of my team, it's going to suck and I feel terrible but I guess we should be happy we didnt lose our jobs.  Another part of my organization cut like 75% of the dept.  Scary. 

So that said, I got all day to figure this out.

Something that has been sticking in my craw for a minute now; does anyone find it ironic that the same day we had a deep discussion about Blade being SK vs. Vig, is the same day Blade ends up dead?  Could be coincidence but I'm going to look back at that conversation....because I have nothing better to do.  lol

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Yes but JC can reveal today if needed.

That’s where I got confused as well - nobody else can reveal during the “game day”. We have to lynch and Then we’ll get 2 more reveals on D5.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

80 - roleblocker - this is not sitting well with me as we continue on late game

Stark - bookkeeper - I'd like more info about this role.  

Town reads; JiF, Barry DPR, AVM

Other pile of who the **** knows?; Jville, Beaver, Verb, JC 

Should I be unconcerned that I was not listed.... or secure in my Town registration?malaysiamoji yes GIF by Maxis

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

This conversation wasnt about her leads, at one point someone brought up who they thought Leelou would recruit based on vets vs. noobs vs. who she likes.  I'm saying, that's pointless.  Her 1st choice might not be who was recruited.  When I was a cult leader, I had numerous failed attempts and I was afraid some folks werent recruitable so I think I gave a different name each time. 

That a lot to say, it's a waste of time to pursue that angle. 

Agreed on all points.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Agreed again.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

hmmm, why a town role then?  You're just shooting into the dark?  What if you roleblock the doc?  The cop?   I mean honestly, I wouldnt use it.  I'm not going to role block someone I know nothing about, that could **** town.  I dont like your role. I liked the reveal because some of the content but on further thought, its not jiving right now.  In fact, it might be a role designed to be recruited...

Especially when your mod is using "i'm town" as a reveal. 

I don't like JC's play at all this game, but I do accept that he's an atypical player at times. That said, he's a decent choice to lynch.

80 has pinged nearly every player at some point or another this game. I just don't see where he's playing a town game. To your point, his claimed role is likely to have a negative effect on town (and the fact that nobody has even suggested a town consensus is telling). I'm fine to vote here as well.

18 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

JiF is in my town pile.  I've had 80 both ways (that slut).  AVM and Verb both have history with Leelou and could see her converting either.

Was just going back to read the Blade conversation and this is the first post I pulled up and it was my first hard ping for the day but let it out there to see what others would say.  As I just mentioned earlier, this is a wasted effort and it's gross that JC floated this but this is the 2nd time he's fence sat on a player and then he directs the town toward a wild goose chase (the one I just got done explaining was a wasted effort).

16 hours ago, Stark said:

I’m at L-2. I’m definitely town and we can only have 2 reveals per day. I though I was the first but it looks like PAC is counting beavers. I’m just trying to be as helpful to town as I can in this circumstance. Not trying to appear to be hiding anything or misleading. 

i can’t earn my advantage if I’m dead. jville had just asked about my role and I confirmed it. I am limited with it so I haven’t used it yet. I have to guess the next lynched player correctly. If so I can choose between 2 advantages. 

im about to be back outside with the boys.  I’ll try to get back in a few hours. 

Did you answer this; what are the advantages?