Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

@DPR you might as well since we dont have restrictions, even though you're town accordingly to my look.  Unless it was altered somehow.

I'm an even night Doc. It's why I freaked out the night Drums got whacked because I couldn't protect him. 

JiF - Odd Night Cop

DPR - Even Night Doc

Jvill - Town Nurse can revive a player after they have died

Beaver - Restless Spirit (Did he claim town? Gotta look back at that reveal) If killed, can still vote the following day.

Verb - ?

Just now, DPR said:

JiF - Odd Night Cop

DPR - Even Night Doc

Beaver - Restless Spirit (Did he claim town? Gotta look back at that reveal) If killed, can still vote the following day.

Verb - ?

Gotta love a beaver that's a restless spirit.  

• Haha 2

On 4/21/2020 at 8:49 AM, Beaver said:

I am the town restless spirit.  If I die, I can still vote the following day after my death

22 hours ago, Verbal said:

I'm Town Motion Detector - odd nights I can target a player and see if any action was performed on or by that player.  I can't see what action(s) or what player(s) might be involved, only that it happened.

I viewed Nyn N1 and got nothing (hence why I "scaled back" my read of her, and I was wrong anyway heh).

I viewed Barry on N3 as I wanted to choose somebody from the pool of players I didn't know very well and got nothing in return that night as well.

I recall earlier in the game somebody spoke about even & odd night abilities and I posted about believing them because my own ability lined up with that.

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

Agreed.  I'm a cop but only have odd night looks.

N1 - SMC - laying low, havent played with him in a while.

N3 - DRP - had SK on my mind honestly.  He was doing a lot of set up talk and figured he might have been trying to not hunt 

N5 - Stark - I thought for sure he was lying last night and if he wasnt, we needed to know we could trust him

10 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I’m the town nurse. I get to revive someone right after they’ve been lynched. 

6 minutes ago, DPR said:

I'm an even night Doc. It's why I freaked out the night Drums got whacked because I couldn't protect him. 

2 minutes ago, DPR said:

JiF - Odd Night Cop

DPR - Even Night Doc

Verb - ?

see above, Verb is motion dector.

Pretty pointless role.

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why havent you used it?

I’ve been struggling to figure out the best way to  play it. If I used it too early all it would do is deprive us of info. I could also revive myself if I had to down the line. I thought about using it yesterday but JC came off super scummy and if I was right on that I could buy us another day before lylo and pretty much confirm myself as town. The extra SK thing throws that off though.

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

I’ve been struggling to figure out the best way to  play it. If I used it too early all it would do is deprive us of info. I could also revive myself if I had to down the line. I thought about using it yesterday but JC came off super scummy and if I was right on that I could buy us another day before lylo and pretty much confirm myself as town. The extra SK thing throws that off though.

hmmmm

If we lynch Verb and you're lying; we're down to 4 vs. 1.  We have a protect tonight but if that's wrong, we're down to 3 vs. 1.   Unless there is another random shot out there...

43 minutes ago, JiF said:

Agreed.  I'm a cop but only have odd night looks.

N1 - SMC - laying low, havent played with him in a while.

N3 - DRP - had SK on my mind honestly.  He was doing a lot of set up talk and figured he might have been trying to not hunt 

N5 - Stark - I thought for sure he was lying last night and if he wasnt, we needed to know we could trust him

22 minutes ago, DPR said:

After all the goofy names of all the coroner reports thus far, to be honest "Cop" and "Doc" seem a little less likely than usual....

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Between Verb, Jville and Beaver - I see Verb as the most likely of these 3 to be recruited by Leelou.

Too easy.  I can't play non-town with Leelou and she knows that.  I don't like that I'm still alive this deep into the game as I'm too easy to lynch on this site - this makes me feel like a setup.

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

hmmmm

If we lynch Verb and you're lying; we're down to 4 vs. 1.  We have a protect tonight but if that's wrong, we're down to 3 vs. 1.   Unless there is another random shot out there...

The problem we have is if there’s another SK out there. It’s either 4 vs 1 or 3v1v1 right now. If it’s 4 vs 1 I think it’s pretty obvious I should revive, and then doc plays the WIFOM game. Worst case 3 vs 1 tomorrow, best case 4 vs 1 with two confirmed townies (doc and nurse, unless you think reviving wouldn’t confirm me as town).

if it’s 3v1v1, reviving keeps it that way entering night but we have to deal with 2 shots. Scum and SK could hit each other and we could still get a successful doc protect, but if not games over for town.

Just now, Verbal said:

Too easy.  I can't play non-town with Leelou and she knows that.  I don't like that I'm still alive this deep into the game as I'm too easy to lynch on this site - this makes me feel like a setup.

The day has begun and you dont have a vote on you.  Why you acting paranoid and what set up are you talking about?  I've got an innocent on DPR.  How is that setting you up?  I simply pointed out that I believe all the roles but Lee is more likely to recruit an old friend than 2 noobs. 

Honestly, if PAC built a game with a 1x Cop and a “guess the lynch” 1x Cop and this many killing roles, I will literally buy a ******* lobster and beat him with it. 

I believe JiF

I’m good to lynch Verb

Just now, JiF said:

The day has begun and you dont have a vote on you.  Why you acting paranoid and what set up are you talking about?  I've got an innocent on DPR.  How is that setting you up?  I simply pointed out that I believe all the roles but Lee is more likely to recruit an old friend than 2 noobs. 

Not sure I agree on the me vs. 2 noobs bit, but ok.

As for paranoid, lol, sure I'm paranoid - I have no idea why I'm still alive this far in and I can't really tell who's a SK or Cultist at this point.  I want to believe you and DPR, but the roles are a little mainstream considering what we've seen thus far.

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

The problem we have is if there’s another SK out there. It’s either 4 vs 1 or 3v1v1 right now. If it’s 4 vs 1 I think it’s pretty obvious I should revive, and then doc plays the WIFOM game. Worst case 3 vs 1 tomorrow, best case 4 vs 1 with two confirmed townies (doc and nurse, unless you think reviving wouldn’t confirm me as town).

if it’s 3v1v1, reviving keeps it that way entering night but we have to deal with 2 shots. Scum and SK could hit each other and we could still get a successful doc protect, but if not games over for town.

I cant imagine there is another SK out there.  If there is, it's lylo.

1 minute ago, DPR said:

Honestly, if PAC built a game with a 1x Cop and a “guess the lynch” 1x Cop and this many killing roles, I will literally buy a ******* lobster and beat him with it. 

I believe JiF

I’m good to lynch Verb

That's fine, at least I won't have to try and figure this out at endgame.  No way I'm re-reading any of this, lol.