Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

On 4/21/2020 at 8:25 AM, JiF said:

I've got 2 firm town reads; Me and You.

We've got 2 "revealed" townie that I will buy at face value for now; Stark and Beaver

I've got 2 strong town reads on; AVM and Jville.

Boozer - if homeboy is scum, hats off, I will just laugh. 

That leaves; Verb and JC.  Neither of which, have put an ounce of effort into solving the game or scum hunting.

Example 1 and this was after many other bread crumbs.  I'll throw a little more up here so you can see...

• Upvote 2

1. You are ignoring/obfuscating the fact that we have 2 killers left. 

2. You are clearly the Cop (no counters), but all of your “reads” happened after conversion day on D2 - anyone can produce a 100% accurate “results list” after the flips and you have nothing to prove you weren’t converted. 

3. you’re not even giving poor Verbal the chance to report his results from last night. That’s not very townish of you lol. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, DPR said:

1. You are ignoring/obfuscating the fact that we have 2 killers left. 

2. You are clearly the Cop (no counters), but all of your “reads” happened after conversion day on D2 - anyone can produce a 100% accurate “results list” after the flips and you have nothing to prove you weren’t converted. 

3. you’re not even giving poor Verbal the chance to report his results from last night. That’s not very townish of you lol. 

You can take all the time you need me but I dont need to feel this out.  I have a town read on you and Jville.   It's game over.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DPR said:

Verb should be on soon. then Then this thing will start sorting itself. 

Im rooting for him.  He's been the JN whipping boy for years, if he pulls this off and convinces you guys I'm lying, I will be proud and you'll never hear the end of it. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, JiF said:

@jvill 51 @DPR

i lied.  Im the even night cop, got town on Jville last night.  If you would listened to me yesterday the game would be over, so let’s like listen to Batman today, okay?

Vote Verb 

Wut

All of a sudden you change up the nights so that you can claim a view last night?  I call bullsh*t on this.  

10 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Why me and not Verb?

Precisely

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, DPR said:

Jvill’s power worked before Pac’s time stamp check, so I ain’t voting there.

No kill means my protect worked. 

I guess a DK will sort out at least one mystery. 

In catching up from yesterday evening, I'm not seeing this - can you show me?  That would certainly help.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JiF said:

No way!  You do??!!!!

You hate when town lie - you've gone mental on 80 when he's done it, and now it's ok for you to do it?  In what is likely endgame?!

Lynch all liars, dude - it's been the basic tenet of mafia since it was created.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

You hate when town lie - you've gone mental on 80 when he's done it, and now it's ok for you to do it?  In what is likely endgame?!

Lynch all liars, dude - it's been the basic tenet of mafia since it was created.

Cool, then lynch me.  lol

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, DPR said:

Jvill’s power worked before Pac’s time stamp check, so I ain’t voting there.

No kill means my protect worked. 

I guess a DK will sort out at least one mystery. 

How did it work, wouldnt that mean Beaver is alive?  

lol

You're so bad at this...

• Upvote 2

Try to taunt me if like a form of lolcatting, broseph.

Vote: JiF

Changing your role literally in the last phase is the most anti-town thing you could do right now just to create the narrative you're looking for.  Now I know why I've been kept alive these past few days - you've nudged me just enough over that time, voted me and then moved........why?  To keep me alive for an easy mislynch to win the game.  No bueno.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Verbal said:

Changing your role literally in the last phase is the most anti-town thing you could do right now just to create the narrative you're looking for.  Now I know why I've been kept alive these past few days - you've nudged me just enough over that time, voted me and then moved........why?  To keep me alive for an easy mislynch to win the game.  No bueno.

lol

good luck dude, great game either way.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

How did it work, wouldnt that mean Beaver is alive?  

lol

You're so bad at this...

In this we agree - I don't get how Jville's power was used and confirmed and I don't see an edit.....so I'm a little confused on that.

@DPR ??  Can you explain, please?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

In catching up from yesterday evening, I'm not seeing this - can you show me?  That would certainly help.

In PAC’s first scene, before he edited his post, he had a pic of a guy yawning and he said he needed to post something short - then he posted “Poof - and then it was Night. No blood was spilled on this Day” or something like that...

Beaver had not been lynched, vetting Jvill’s role. 

then he deleted the post and posted “Let me check the time stamps”

I posted “what happened to the poof?”

And then he posted Beaver’s death scene. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Nope - not gonna work lol

• Upvote 2