Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

6 minutes ago, DPR said:

That’s right. Okay.

Lemme breakdown the 2 killers scenario and what town needs to win. Brb

There are not 2 killers dude.  Unless you thin Jville is a killer and town.

OMG please dont **** this up dude.  my god man

• Upvote 2

Actually, idgaf.  My legacy remains, I had the game figured out 3 days ago.  Only person I didnt get any traction on was AVM.  

Otherwise, I was brilliant.  And the pump fake of odd views when it was really evens for the win, oh well, all for nothing because DPR is dumb.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Verbal said:

In this we agree - I don't get how Jville's power was used and confirmed and I don't see an edit.....so I'm a little confused on that.

@DPR ??  Can you explain, please?

Lets play this out like you're not scum; I'm 100% telling the truth.  I have town on DPR and Jville.  How can you explain that if you're town?  Do we have a GF? 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Lets play this out like you're not scum; I'm 100% telling the truth.  I have town on DPR and Jville.  How can you explain that if you're town?  Do we have a GF? 

Dude, I'm not ******* scum.  I've been wondering how I didn't get killed before now, I'm so easy of a meme/lulz lynch it's silly at this point.

I can't explain the above quote.  I'd ask why you didn't bother confirming I was scum if that's what you're looking for instead of using it on somebody else.  I was the main lynch target the past couple of days (one of them), so wouldn't "confirming" me either way be the better play?

That is what gives me pause about you - why would you not clear up the muddy mess instead?  And why bother lying about it - what possible help to the town is that?

• Upvote 2

On 4/21/2020 at 9:22 PM, Pac said:

"So you guys ever seen Screech's dick"?

CLICK ME

".... what, now"?

"The dude is built like a tri-pod.  I love watching him go to work"

"whoa whoa TMI, chief"

"Just saying..  y'all don't know what you're missing out on".

The group had enough of this clowns bullsh-t and obfuscation.  One of the bystanders grabbed the dildo JC was carrying in his fanny pack and slap him across the face with it.

"Hey usually I only do this kind of thing on weekends".

One after another they took turns beating him with his own dildo until he was gone....

JC, aka Dagon (SK with a vest) is DEAD!

Purcell-drake

it is now night.....

This was JC’s lynch scene

21 hours ago, Pac said:

"Well lets break this down segment by segment.  Let me go back and quote every post from every player so far"

*after 2 hours of blathering on*

"As you can see, the way that this person capitalized this, could mean that, of course it could mean anything*

*2 more hours of talking*

"So what do you guys think about my findings"?

The stake flew through the air with speed and accuracy..  as it hit it's target the victim spent 10 more minutes discussing every aspect of what had just happened before fading away...

AVM, Eli Damaskinos, (SK and Governor) is DEAD!

Eli Damaskinos

AVM was the Night Kill

21 hours ago, Pac said:

1) CTM Town Vote Thief days 1 and 3 emasculated by Blade N3

2) JetFan80 Town Slut w/ RB on even nights lynched Day 4

3) SMC Town 3 shot vig w/ a vest DK'd Day 4

4) 32EBoozer Town Mason

5) Verbal

6) JetsCode SK with a Vest

7) AJ Town Commuter Converted to Cult NK'd N2

8 )DPR

9) Nolder  Town Gladiator sliced in half by Blade

10) Barry Town Mason NK'd N4

11) AVM SK with Governor ability

12) Drums Ambitious Investigator NK'd via drumstick death N3

13) Gata  Ambitious Townie lynched Day 1

14) JiF

15) Stark Town Bookie

16) Lizard King Town Suicide Bomber lynched Day 2

17) Hess Station  Cult Apprentice/Odd night RBer killed by Blade day 3 (duh)

18) Leelou Clut Leader w/ vest lynched D3

19) Jville

20) Beaver

21) Nyn SK Apprentice NK'd N2

This was where PAC ****ed yo and crossed out Stark before Stark was dead LOL

21 hours ago, Pac said:

Day has started...

With 6 reapers alive, it takes 4 to lynch

21 hours ago, JiF said:

4 SK's.  wow

1 cult remaining hopefully.

Damn, town did good this game.  This was not meant to go down this way.

sexy af

This is where JiF slipped and posted 4 SK’s, even though we had only seen Nyn (SK Apprentice) JC, and AVM flip so far. Somehow JiF knew. 

21 hours ago, Pac said:

A shot rang out....  hitting it's mark in the head...

Stark, aka Scud (Town Bookie) is DEAD!

latest?cb=20090529184406&key=48f8444c71a

Stark’s Day Kill

21 hours ago, JiF said:

If the cult is about to recruit, I'm going to cry

JiF’s obligatory obfuscation post to distance...

21 hours ago, JiF said:

**** me, we're shooting like cray out here

Freudian slip? Lol

21 hours ago, Verbal said:

There's been 3 cult and 3 SK killed so far.....and the game isn't over.  I've been thinking of the SK entity as a 3rd party when it now looks like pure multiball - that means there is still at least 1 more of both SK and Cult remaining as I can't see how one would get more members than the other.

This is where Verb slipped and states the obvious - that there is 1 more SK and 1 more Cult. 

Theoretically, Stark could have been killed by either faction......

Verb’s obligatory obfuscation post to cover for the slip he just made

Verbal

DPR

JiF

Jville

Beaver

That's what we've got left, and prob 2 non-town in there.

And this is what was left before Beaver’s lynch.

***So we got 1 SK & 1 Cult left. 
Jvill is vetted because of PAC’s now edited post.

I’m vetted because no NK. 

That leaves JiF and Verb. 

• Upvote 2

JiF and Verb are separate factions - one has to kill the other to win.

whoever has the Day Kill today can use it, but...

Then the 3 Town would just lynch the other one for a Town win. 

So, JiF and Verb are going to slap-fight for a while trying to get the other lynched, hoping they get a chance to go to night for the win, but...

Even then they have to play Doc roulette with me. If I block them, Town can vote them and win. If not, they kill and win. 

So here we are. 

@Pac Are we allowed to vote No Lynch? I honestly can’t remember

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Dude, I'm not ******* scum.  I've been wondering how I didn't get killed before now, I'm so easy of a meme/lulz lynch it's silly at this point.

I can't explain the above quote.  I'd ask why you didn't bother confirming I was scum if that's what you're looking for instead of using it on somebody else.  I was the main lynch target the past couple of days (one of them), so wouldn't "confirming" me either way be the better play?

That is what gives me pause about you - why would you not clear up the muddy mess instead?  And why bother lying about it - what possible help to the town is that?

Ok, well I dont know what to tell you.  I'm 100% telling the truth.  I'm even night cop, I pumped fake odds to survive the night, I investigated jville because his role is very powerful and yours isnt and I rather view someone I'm reading town than someone I plan on voting the next day because I've had them as scum for days.  

Simple as that.  Up to these bozos to figure it out. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Verbal said:

Considering the game wasn't over yet, it was a reasonable assertion seeing as it would make sense for each team to have the same # of members.  

And you were right. The slip was in you stating that so that you could t deny it later, after you were caught. Like you are now.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DPR said:

JiF and Verb are separate factions - one has to kill the other to win.

whoever has the Day Kill today can use it, but...

Then the 3 Town would just lynch the other one for a Town win. 

So, JiF and Verb are going to slap-fight for a while trying to get the other lynched, hoping they get a chance to go to night for the win, but...

Even then they have to play Doc roulette with me. If I block them, Town can vote them and win. If not, they kill and win. 

So here we are. 

@Pac Are we allowed to vote No Lynch? I honestly can’t remember

lmfao

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

Actually, idgaf.  My legacy remains, I had the game figured out 3 days ago.  Only person I didnt get any traction on was AVM.  

Otherwise, I was brilliant.  And the pump fake of odd views when it was really evens for the win, oh well, all for nothing because DPR is dumb.

AD3F6175-95CB-4F4B-8BAD-BADD7FD56CB6.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ok, well I dont know what to tell you.  I'm 100% telling the truth.  I'm even night cop, I pumped fake odds to survive the night, I investigated jville because his role is very powerful and yours isnt and I rather view someone I'm reading town than someone I plan on voting the next day because I've had them as scum for days.  

Simple as that.  Up to these bozos to figure it out. 

You investigated Jvill even tho his power had just been vetted by the mod and Verb was your #1 pick. Seems legit ?

• Upvote 2

Just now, DPR said:

You investigated Jvill even tho his power had just been vetted by the mod and Verb was your #1 pick. Seems legit ?

what role was vetted? did you start drinking early today?  wtf is wrong with you right now?

lmfao

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DPR said:

And you were right. The slip was in you stating that so that you could t deny it later, after you were caught. Like you are now.

No, I'm not denying anything.  It made sense, so I called it out.  You're mistaking a townie move for a slip.  I was calling attention to something I realized and wanted to share it.  Scum-Verbal just shuts his trap there.  I didn't.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JiF said:

what role was vetted? did you start drinking early today?  wtf is wrong with you right now?

lmfao

He already explained that (I asked before).  He said Pac edited a scene and the pre/post edits appear to confirm Jville's power.  I didn't see it, but that's what DPR is saying.

• Upvote 2

@DPR - dude, dont Smash this right now, the 2 of us put the most work in on this game.  I'm not lying.  We lynch Verb and win.  I'm town, not a seperate faction, I cant kill anyone, I couldnt earn anything, just even night cop.  Once again, look at the breadcrumbs, I've been telling you aholes "my strongest town read" since D3, when I first viewed SMC.  I wasnt converted, I'm not a SK.  There arent 2 kills left.  We lynch Verb and we're done. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, DPR said:

Let’s run through the math...

4 players left

2 are scum roles

Jvill & I are vetted. 

In you opinion, who are your best 2 picks for the remaining scum?

I think the problem is in the bold - you have not been countered, so I think I'm ok there.  But I didn't see the edits you're talking about, and clearly neither did JiF.  So we're sort of taking your word for it, and well....this is mafia and we just saw JiF admit to lying and still say he's town......

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

lmfao

No NK last night? In this game? When we know scum can’t afford to skip a kill? You think that was a fluke? Lol

My role as Doc was vetted, that’s who. 

And just to cut you off before you start, you’re the one that cleared me. After conversion day. 

keep trying tho

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I think the problem is in the bold - you have not been countered, so I think I'm ok there.  But I didn't see the edits you're talking about, and clearly neither did JiF.  So we're sort of taking your word for it, and well....this is mafia and we just saw JiF admit to lying and still say he's town......

Fortunately, I’m pretty sure Beaver saw it too lol, and that’s all that matters. 

No one cares what you and JiF saw ?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DPR said:

No NK last night? In this game? When we know scum can’t afford to skip a kill? You think that was a fluke? Lol

My role as Doc was vetted, that’s who. 

And just to cut you off before you start, you’re the one that cleared me. After conversion day. 

keep trying tho

I'm talking about Jville you putz.  Did you do acid this morning? 

• Upvote 2