Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

21 hours ago, Pac said:

AVM, Eli Damaskinos, (SK and Governor) is DEAD!

Eli Damaskinos

21 hours ago, Pac said:

Day has started...

With 6 reapers alive, it takes 4 to lynch

21 hours ago, deckerfan said:

VOTING PAUSED

21 hours ago, Pac said:

A shot rang out....  hitting it's mark in the head...

Stark, aka Scud (Town Bookie) is DEAD!

latest?cb=20090529184406&key=48f8444c71a

Unless the SKs can kill from the grave, there’s still an SK alive and they killed Stark during the day yesterday. I’m open to alternative explanations but this seems pretty clear cut

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Unless the SKs can kill from the grave, there’s still an SK alive and they killed Stark during the day yesterday. I’m open to alternative explanations but this seems pretty clear cut

1 minute ago, DPR said:

y’all need to just get this over with. 

whichever one has the Day Kill, do your thing and wear your silver medal with pride.

lmfao 

do you guys have kills?  

otherwise, we're going to be waiting a long time...

lmfao

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

To this point, I do think an SK with a shot that happened after they died would be a named role that we would have seen. I’m basing this on everyone else’s role descriptions 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Sorry brotein shake, I don't have a kill - I have an odd night weird view that doesn't do sh*t.  That's all.

If that's the case, I guess it's kind of a mission accomplished since I dont either...

How's quarantine going for you guys?  Having fun?  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JiF said:

If that's the case, I guess it's kind of a mission accomplished since I dont either...

Wife and kids are doing their online learning thing, I'm hunkered down in the basement playing online guess who (and trying to work as well).  Now just use your kill on me and end my misery so I'm not the townie that screws this up!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Sorry brotein shake, I don't have a kill - I have an odd night weird view that doesn't do sh*t.  That's all.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Somebody’s lying LOL

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Wife and kids are doing their online learning thing, I'm hunkered down in the basement playing online guess who (and trying to work as well).  Now just use your kill on me and end my misery so I'm not the townie that screws this up!

Word, the timing of the pool coming in was awesome.  I just chill out there, kick it with the dogs, golf and then they finally opened up or beaches, so life is really quite normal here.  

I dont have a kill, so let's just talk for a few days about life and sh*t.

• Upvote 3

Just now, JiF said:

Word, the timing of the pool coming in was awesome.  I just chill out there, kick it with the dogs, golf and then they finally opened up or beaches, so life is really quite normal here.  

I dont have a kill, so let's just talk for a few days about life and sh*t.

I'm getting a pool installed within the next week, so that's awesome.  Having my brother-in-law build me a deck around it so I can do my work from home out on the deck while the kids swim in the pool.  Life is pretty normal-ish here in a way, too.

Btw, I don't have a kill, either.  I'm telling you, I'm a townie.  I'm down to talk about life and you can post Bowie and I'll post Spidey.

• Upvote 2

If there is no consensus on a vote by 5PM I will have an independent agency, aka someone in the DT, put all your stupid names, in a stupid little random generator, and tell me which one of you ass holes to exterminate. 

• Upvote 3