Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

Just now, Verbal said:

What happens if we don't get a lynch today?

Just now, Pac said:

If there is no consensus on a vote by 5PM I will have an independent agency, aka someone in the DT, put all your stupid names, in a stupid little random generator, and tell me which one of you ass holes to exterminate. 

I retract my question, lol.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pac said:

If there is no consensus on a vote by 5PM I will have an independent agency, aka someone in the DT, put all your stupid names, in a stupid little random generator, and tell me which one of you ass holes to exterminate. 

Weak

WEAK

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I'm getting a pool installed within the next week, so that's awesome.  Having my brother-in-law build me a deck around it so I can do my work from home out on the deck while the kids swim in the pool.  Life is pretty normal-ish here in a way, too.

Btw, I don't have a kill, either.  I'm telling you, I'm a townie.  I'm down to talk about life and you can post Bowie and I'll post Spidey.

Oh man, it's great.  Some days I sit in a chair in the shallow end with lap top up working....so nice....I love doing it on calls, it's great to rub it in....

• Upvote 3

Just now, JiF said:

Oh man, it's great.  Some days I sit in a chair in the shallow end with lap top up working....so nice....I love doing it on calls, it's great to rub it in....

Dude, I can't wait for that.  Sunshine shinin', wearin' my Oakleys, chillin' like a villain.  Except you're the villain here, and you need to die!

• Upvote 2

Here ya go:

Jvill -vetted by mod mispost

DPR - vetted by Cop and proved by no NK

JiF - no proof at all that he used the Cop role the way he said (it’s easy to call alignments after the flips...). That and the lies... He’s a ringer for The last Converted Cult member.

Verb - nothing vetted at all. Ringer for the last SK. 

Everybody else - ready to kill me for not pushing a JiF or Verb lynch yesterday. In my defense, I wasn’t 100% on Beaver and figured I had to get one of the last 2 killers to NK the other. I offer my most profound apologies. 

25 minutes ago, Pac said:

Unvote

Vote No Lynch

5 minutes ago, DPR said:

Here ya go:

Jvill -vetted by mod mispost

DPR - vetted by Cop and proved by no NK

JiF - no proof at all that he used the Cop role the way he said (it’s easy to call alignments after the flips...). That and the lies... He’s a ringer for The last Converted Cult member.

Verb - nothing vetted at all. Ringer for the last SK. 

Everybody else - ready to kill me for not pushing a JiF or Verb lynch yesterday. In my defense, I wasn’t 100% on Beaver and figured I had to get one of the last 2 killers to NK the other. I offer my most profound apologies. 

I'm not a fan of this, regardless of my alignment.  As a mod of many complex games, you know this as well as anybody.

Just now, Verbal said:

I'm not a fan of this, regardless of my alignment.  As a mod of many complex games, you know this as well as anybody.

Total bullsh*t, but Beaver and Jvill know what they saw, so again, keep trying lol