Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

Lizzie, AJ, Verbal, Jvill, JiF, Drums

Liz- i have to often put him on ignore because he’s a hazard to town. It’s like another Nolder so I don’t think anything of him.

AJ would be a good bet for scum but he’s good as town too so I would rather look at him after some more day phases if he’s still alive

verbal- isn’t voting or can’t control his vote

JIF- is lazy so maybe he’s scum he’s had a lackluster season. Maybe his energy has changed towards the game but he doesn’t come off as “Batman”

Drums- newbie he just placed his vote I like him for a possibility as well

gata- trying to get lynched and setup town to go after possible scum 

Lots of omgus here but the verb vote point did make me pause

of course, big wifom with vote controlling on D1...I think someone pointed out nolder was suggesting heavy town lean on verb dud to the vote control, so without knowing frequency and/or if its limited its hard to clear anyone who’s vote is controlled as well as anyone with a controlled vote on them

8 minutes ago, GATA said:

Lizzie, AJ, Verbal, Jvill, JiF, Drums

Liz- i have to often put him on ignore because he’s a hazard to town. It’s like another Nolder so I don’t think anything of him.

AJ would be a good bet for scum but he’s good as town too so I would rather look at him after some more day phases if he’s still alive

verbal- isn’t voting or can’t control his vote

JIF- is lazy so maybe he’s scum he’s had a lackluster season. Maybe his energy has changed towards the game but he doesn’t come off as “Batman”

Drums- newbie he just placed his vote I like him for a possibility as well

gata- trying to get lynched and setup town to go after possible scum 

wait, what?  lol and this was copied and pasted. 

• Upvote 2

fail merry go round GIF
Gata, you’re all over the place today. 

My input is that I originally went Nolder ‘cause being only 2nd game I voted with players (Town) I knew from last game. Weak play I know but until that 1st reveal I’m just throwing darts. Once I can see how folks voted I can start making informed decisions. 

All these different “silenced” “steal-a-vote” etc scenarios from other mafia games are confusing. Y’all got a leg up on me there. I’ll hold vote as I see how today plays out. Off today so I can really keep up with the posts. That’s what killed me my 1st game.... & Ape

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Wtf?

Yeah I’m confused...verbs vote is also midway on the train? Need to check and see if it was always there (indicating a mistake) or if the move happened in a way that indicates a switch...I didn’t notice when I quoted Pacs votes tbh

7 minutes ago, AVM said:

Me and ol drumsy boy are gonna be besties...braid each others hair, tell scary stories by the fire, plunge the masses in to absolute chaos...

You know...usual bestie stuff

It does seem like the beginning of a beautiful friendship

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Hess (2) - Hess, Beaver

80 (1) - 80

AVM (1) - AVM

Nolder (2) - Drums, Boozer

Verbal (5) - Leelou, 80, Nyn, Verbal, Gata

Barry (1) - DPR

Beaver (1) - Stark

JC (1) - Barry

Gata (2) - Lizzie, AJ

AJ (1) - Nolder

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

11 hours ago, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Hess (2) - Hess, Beaver

80 (1) - 80

AVM (1) - AVM

Nolder (2) - Drums, Boozer

Verbal (4) - Leelou, 80, Nyn, Gata

Barry (1) - DPR

Beaver (1) - Stark

JC (1) - Barry

Gata (3) - Lizzie, AJ, Verbal

AJ (1) - Nolder

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

FYI - this from last night...

6 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I tried, didn't work.  But I'd move it to Nolder if I could.

Hell, maybe the person controlling my vote will allow it...

Unvote

Vote: Nolder

Maybe pac gave control of your vote to your wife... lol

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

fail merry go round GIF

My input is that I originally went Nolder ‘cause being only 2nd game I voted with players (Town) I knew from last game. Weak play I know but until that 1st reveal I’m just throwing darts. Once I can see how folks voted I can start making informed decisions. 

All these different “silenced” “steal-a-vote” etc scenarios from other mafia games are confusing. Y’all got a leg up on me there. I’ll hold vote as I see how today plays out. Off today so I can really keep up with the posts. That’s what killed me my 1st game.... & Ape

This is a good post as town but also a good post as scum because you are making a read but also buying time until you have to vote again. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

wait, what?  lol and this was copied and pasted. 

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

where are you going with that?

Seriously? I cant tell from phone...or either I didn’t notice

If so, I have a few thoughts...but would rather hear GATAs response first

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You're welcome bb

for a Mossad agent, I expect better.  How did you miss Verbals posts a few posts above yours.

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Ok I missed the first 10 pages because this started on Easter weekend....was it all BS or do I need to actually read it?

Asking for a friend.....

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Unvote

Vote: 80

Let's see if that moves my vote....

50 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

To be fair Verb isn't around typically on weekends.

But he should have shown today so..

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

Seriously? I cant tell from phone...or either I didn’t notice

If so, I have a few thoughts...but would rather hear GATAs response first

I'd like her to answer a simple question I've asked 3 times and she wont so the likelihood of her explaining why she copied and pasted her list seems low.

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

This is a good post as town but also a good post as scum because you are making a read but also buying time until you have to vote again. 

I stuck with  Nolder for 2 days until I saw my crew from last game jump ship. Pulled vote back for 1st time while everyone else has been jumping player-to-player like an Epstein orgy. 

“Buying Time” ? Some players haven’t or could not vote for 2 days and I catch heat for a pause to re-evaluate? C’mon Drums, where’s that respect from Saturday?tipping derek jeter GIF 

17 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ok, so I'll ask the question for a 3rd time, why would the mod silence a player? 

It was just a question I didn’t know if it could happen or not it didn’t matter because when I checked last time Verb was on was Friday. 
so I was wrong to even think it would be a possibility 

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'd like her to answer a simple question I've asked 3 times and she wont so the likelihood of her explaining why she copied and pasted her list seems low.

He @AVM literally asked me what i thought of who was on my train 

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Why do I have a second vote, the second of which is a self-vote? My last vote was JC.

That is not correct..  on phone..  I'll correct shortly.  I have my work laptop and monitors at home and cant access JN from the work computer.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

fail merry go round GIF

Well the verb lynch is always funny to try I’d go Nolder too but right now it seems play time is over. So on to serious votes .

avenge me if I die 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Beaver said:

for a Mossad agent, I expect better.  How did you miss Verbals posts a few posts above yours.

I was catching up. I catch up from last I've been on thread. Didn't miss it, just didn't see it yet.

What's your point?

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Here we go lynch the bot, here we go!!!

This thread is not making my post-migraine fog any better lol. 

After catching up and seeing there is something odd going on with the votes and Gata’s odd question about the mod silencing a player and not really having a sufficient answer to JiF, I feel comfortable moving to Gata. Also not sure if it is my phone being weird, or still just my head but I swear I saw her self vote like three times. 

I could also vote for Nolder on principle for calling small dogs ratdogs. 

All those people calling out Nyn for not seeing Verbal’s post, to me it looked like she was catching up and replying to posts. 

unvote, vote Gata 

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I was catching up. I catch up from last I've been on thread. Didn't miss it, just didn't see it yet.

What's your point?

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

All those people calling out Nyn for not seeing Verbal’s post, to me it looked like she was catching up and replying to posts. 

Unprompted defense of nyn is ... Odd