Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

@Verbal @jvill 51 - you guys want speed lynch DPR?  I've got a town on him but it would be funny, he'd probably end up having a bad trip.  About that, we could revive him and his mind would be ******* blown because he's convinced jville has used his role thus vetted.  The town read I have doesnt vet him but the role he didnt use has.

Or @Verbal @jvill 51 - we can lynch me.  I'll vote myself, then verb and then jville.  That way he can use his role if he wants to or he can let me die.  Bring me back, I would say vets jville (even though I have a town), letting me die you get to see I'm telling the truth and vets jville/dpr and you just have to play the wifom game for protection at night.  50/50 chance.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

@Verbal @jvill 51 - you guys want speed lynch DPR?  I've got a town on him but it would be funny, he'd probably end up having a bad trip.  About that, we could revive him and his mind would be ******* blown because he's convinced jville has used his role thus vetted.  The town read I have doesnt vet him but the role he didnt use has.

If Jville is using his role and it would end up being like a No Lynch, I'm ok with that just to finish this game.  But not just lynching him, as he's prob town here.....

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

This would be a lot of fun....

Just now, JiF said:

Or @Verbal @jvill 51 - we can lynch me.  I'll vote myself, then verb and then jville.  That way he can use his role if he wants to or he can let me die.  Bring me back, I would say vets jville (even though I have a town), letting me die you get to see I'm telling the truth and vets jville/dpr and you just have to play the wifom game for protection at night.  50/50 chance.

...but the more I think about it, this is the path.  

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I don't think it works like that....we won't see your flip.