Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

Just now, The Crusher said:

First time I heard that song was halftime at a High school basketball game my junior year. Cheerleaders did an awful routine to it, but went out next day for the cassette. Rock that sh*t on my Alpine speakers in my 1976 Cutlass supreme. Crush-Pimp!

It was the first song the band played at my wedding!

• Haha 1

Just now, JiF said:

Everyone knows what's about to happen right? 

We're going to lose this game because some bozo just did some dumb sh*t and JiF will be right, once again.

I have a bad feeling you might be right, even though I think you're non-town.....

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Me and Mrs Crushers was “ Lovesong” by The cure. 

Love that tune.  

It wasnt "our first dance" song.  Just the song to open up the dance floor.

Our first dance song was between - "Stand by you" - Pretenders and lost to this dope track:

Just now, Verbal said:

Not what I meant....who did you shoot?

You know it's funny, since Pac has already bastard modded once (that we know about) I asked him if I could earn a gun to kill everyone but nope.  I was denied so I did not take that shot, Verbal.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

You know it's funny, since Pac has already bastard modded once (that we know about) I asked him if I could earn a gun to kill everyone but nope.  I was denied so I did not take that shot, Verbal.

I like that you tried, lol....but I still think you shot anyway.

Just now, Verbal said:

I like that you tried, lol....but I still think you shot anyway.

It was not me.  I do not have those capabilities.  If I did, I'd play the chalk and shoot you but nope, not so lucky.  Instead, I'm just painfully waiting for either someone to blow it and/or be utterly furious about some garbage mechanic that Pac put in the game.  Either way, needless to say, I'm absolutely filled with joyful anticipation about the outcome of this game.