Jump to content

Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck, town! Thank you all for the distraction.  I thoroughly enjoyed killing Nolder, Hess and CTM (and hammering Lizzie). I didn't want to mention it, but yesterday and today I've playe

You guys think we're worthy of a Netflix special?  Being quarantined, I've literally browsed their entire library.  They've got every type of documentary/docu series about anything you could ever imag

Wrong one.  

Posted Images

Just now, Verbal said:

Bullsh*t.  I submitted during the night for daybreak.  He's been pausing for shots at daybreak (or conversion attempts) all game long, can't change that now.

That’s ridiculous - we can’t vote at night, so you can’t shoot at night. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DPR said:

@Pac I’ve looked over The Pirate Code and it says Jvill and I win. 

Yeah well the mafia code of literally every game we've ever played says you need to bold your votes.  Jvill has all game and now didn't.

 

BOOM.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Verbal said:

Yeah well the mafia code of literally every game we've ever played says you need to bold your votes.  Jvill has all game and now didn't.

 

BOOM.

 

On 4/11/2020 at 1:46 PM, Pac said:

- Votes will be counted whether you bold or not.  That said you may want to bold them to make them stand out.

- You do NOT need to unvote in order to vote

- Editing of posts is permissible

 

 

Bolded for emphasis

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Yeah well the mafia code of literally every game we've ever played says you need to bold your votes.  Jvill has all game and now didn't.

 

BOOM.

 

On 4/11/2020 at 1:46 PM, Pac said:

- Votes will be counted whether you bold or not.  That said you may want to bold them to make them stand out.

- You do NOT need to unvote in order to vote

- Editing of posts is permissible

 

 

Nope

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2020 at 12:46 PM, Pac said:

- Votes will be counted whether you bold or not.  That said you may want to bold them to make them stand out.

- You do NOT need to unvote in order to vote

- Editing of posts is permissible

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok.  I'm going to abstain from executing random.org to declare a winner.

Peckerfan will put each players name left in random.org and whoever wins, wins.  Town will have a 66% chance and Cult 33%...

Peckerfan good luck and godspeed.  I HAVE TO GET TO WORK!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Naeann said:

I have not been over there either Verby.  I keep in touch with Barm on Facebook and have one or two others but that's about the jist of my interactions with DM and JN peeps.

Hey, I know you. I think. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pac said:

Ok.  I'm going to abstain from executing random.org to declare a winner.

Peckerfan will put each players name left in random.org and whoever wins, wins.  Town will have a 66% chance and Cult 33%...

Peckerfan good luck and godspeed.  I HAVE TO GET TO WORK!

The ****?  Why would I not have an equal chance?  It is a kill versus 2 people lynching - both end the game.  This should be equal odds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pac said:

Ok.  I'm going to abstain from executing random.org to declare a winner.

Peckerfan will put each players name left in random.org and whoever wins, wins.  Town will have a 66% chance and Cult 33%...

Peckerfan good luck and godspeed.  I HAVE TO GET TO WORK!

Completely fair

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pac said:

Ok.  I'm going to abstain from executing random.org to declare a winner.

Peckerfan will put each players name left in random.org and whoever wins, wins.  Town will have a 66% chance and Cult 33%...

Peckerfan good luck and godspeed.  I HAVE TO GET TO WORK!

Wow, hahaha

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Verbal said:

The ****?  Why would I not have an equal chance?  It is a kill versus 2 people lynching - both end the game.  This should be equal odds.

every player executed their move at 1:52 so every player should get an equal chance.. 

it's all on Peckerfan now...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...