Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

Like, legit, dont post anything, not even the set up, especially not the dead thread and lets just act like this was one big reunion and let's let SMC mod the next game and just move on like there is nothing to see here at all.

It's best for everyone.  Trust me, like you didnt do in this stupid game. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Should be 50/50 random flip, but seriously just call it a draw I think. Dumb way to decide the game 

Dont you have to craft another game with 30 masons and 4 scum then let it be decided by bolding votes?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AVM said:

I just want you to know that you stole all but certain victory from my grasp and I'll never, ever forgive you for it

❤️

Sorry, it was a close call between you and Jvill for who I was shooting.  You were AwesomeVM.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

The one game I dont find you scummy.

Nicely done.

At one one on maybe D2 I made a comment that I wasn't going to clear you until you called me scum. IDK why but that stuck out the last few real life days before Verb crushed my soul lmao

I had a blast...game brought the lulz HARD

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

2 factions get to endgame and both factions put forth their path to victory at the same minute, but let's hamstring the smaller faction just because.  Ok, seems legit.

well pac did tip you off on me so it seems fair

lol 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Sorry, it was a close call between you and Jvill for who I was shooting.  You were AwesomeVM.

Team effort...but I still can't believe you hung on for so long. When I read that death scene I literally let out a whiney "f*******!"....the fact that I was already trying to lay the groundwork for endgame and posted it AFTER I had unknowingly been eliminated is actually pretty damn funny.