Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck, town! Thank you all for the distraction.  I thoroughly enjoyed killing Nolder, Hess and CTM (and hammering Lizzie). I didn't want to mention it, but yesterday and today I've playe

You guys think we're worthy of a Netflix special?  Being quarantined, I've literally browsed their entire library.  They've got every type of documentary/docu series about anything you could ever imag

Wrong one.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Stark said:

well pac did tip you off on me so it seems fair

lol 

He absolutely did not.  I was IMing with Leelou about shooting you right away to silence any possible results, and she can confirm it. @Leelou

Don't use that excuse, I heard the DT was giving Pac a hard time about that and I'll stick up for him here.  At no time did Pac give me any info, and even if he had......I was shooting you right away regardless as I had already mentioned it on QT and in IM with Leelou.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

That's not fair, Pac did not help me in any way.

Oh baloney. He posted the actual conversation you two had and clearly implied you lost because you didnt shoot stark.

You still played very well, I dont know how you got them to lynch jif yesterday tbh. This is about breaking PACs balls who complains about every mod every game, not diminishing your play. 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Everyone knows what's about to happen right? 

We're going to lose this game because some bozo just did some dumb sh*t and JiF will be right, once again.

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

I have a bad feeling you might be right, even though I think you're non-town.....

Lmfao.  This is epic in retrospect 

• Haha 3

Pac/Dicker - that was fun. Real, real fun. Complex games always have crazy mess go on but they also give the biggest turns, most confusion and the biggest laughs. This one checked all the boxes.

• Upvote 3

@SMC

On 4/18/2020 at 10:48 PM, SMC said:

After a 7 year hiatus, I'm interested in modding again.  It has to be during the shutdown because I can't play or mod from my office computers.  So I'm down for the next few weeks.

This is my theme

Watchmen (TV Mini-Series 2019) - IMDb

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1
13 minutes ago, Verbal said:

He absolutely did not.  I was IMing with Leelou about shooting you right away to silence any possible results, and she can confirm it. @Leelou

Don't use that excuse, I heard the DT was giving Pac a hard time about that and I'll stick up for him here.  At no time did Pac give me any info, and even if he had......I was shooting you right away regardless as I had already mentioned it on QT and in IM with Leelou.

sure...

good game verb 

• Thumb Down 1
8 minutes ago, CTM said:

Oh baloney. He posted the actual conversation you two had and clearly implied you lost because you didnt shoot stark.

You still played very well, I dont know how you got them to lynch jif yesterday tbh. This is about breaking PACs balls who complains about every mod every game, not diminishing your play. 

You didn't understand it.  I put a kill on AVM, and he said those things.  I was already talking to Leelou about my plan (kill Stark as I figured he prob viewed me).  When Pac messaged that stuff, I was thinking aloud to him but had already decided on my action previously with Leelou.

I can totally see what you mean, but please trust me when I say it did not have an effect on my choices.  Leelou can back me up, here.  I'm an honest dude, and I wouldn't try to make excuses.  What I say is true.

Dpr is a bit quiet. FWIW, i totally see what you were thinking there at end game waiting for the kill attempt or wanting the no lynch. It wasnt wrong strategically just not right because there was only one killer left and verb had day / night abilities.

I've been on that end of the stick where you put a ton of time in, play it right strategically but it setup was a bit different than expected. GG 

Just now, Stark said:

sure...

good game verb 

Yeah like that's not a dickish way to put it.  Whatever, you guys can be butthurt all you want - he did not help me.  If anything, I lost because of his decision to have it be 1/3 chances at the end.

Just now, Verbal said:

You didn't understand it.  I put a kill on AVM, and he said those things.  I was already talking to Leelou about my plan (kill Stark as I figured he prob viewed me).  When Pac messaged that stuff, I was thinking aloud to him but had already decided on my action previously with Leelou.

I can totally see what you mean, but please trust me when I say it did not have an effect on my choices.  Leelou can back me up, here.  I'm an honest dude, and I wouldn't try to make excuses.  What I say is true.

Blah blah blah.. you are defending pac. PAC! 

Think about what you are doing rn smh

Just now, CTM said:

Blah blah blah.. you are defending pac. PAC! 

Think about what you are doing rn smh

I understand that, but it also tarnishes my play by allowing people to think this was the case.  It was not.

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

We were talking about it in IM and I told him to kill Stark just in case he was viewed. 

• Upvote 1

IMO Best Reveal this year LOL

On 4/18/2020 at 3:01 PM, Drums said:

Sorry Lee I respect your play but today I put a stake in your goddam heart and bury you.

On 4/18/2020 at 3:01 PM, Drums said:

I'm going to role reveal. I am an ambitious investigator and had a 1x investigative power. I really wanted to use it later but I thought I might get lynched before I got to use it so I investigated Lee a few hours ago. Her train wasn't a train at the time but now I feel like I wasted my power.

Lee has been confirmed as not town. All the info I got. 

On 4/18/2020 at 3:02 PM, Drums said:

suck my dick GIF 

Get it?

On 4/18/2020 at 3:03 PM, Drums said:

Actually I don't feel like I wasted it

On 4/18/2020 at 3:04 PM, Drums said:

I wanted to wait longer to reveal to try luring some more reads out of people but I wanted to do it with Lee here, watching me end her.

On 4/18/2020 at 3:07 PM, Drums said:

Let's do this sh*t

On 4/18/2020 at 3:09 PM, Drums said:

I will retire from Mafia

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Dpr is a bit quiet. FWIW, i totally see what you were thinking there at end game waiting for the kill attempt or wanting the no lynch. It wasnt wrong strategically just not right because there was only one killer left and verb had day / night abilities.

I've been on that end of the stick where you put a ton of time in, play it right strategically but it setup was a bit different than expected. GG 

Had to catch up on work that I ABANDONED all morning, lol

I missed so bad on JiF - just terrible

tried to draw the shot at the end...

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Had I shot Jvill instead of DPR last day, I would have won.  Oh well.

This is what I was talking about - I had Doc coverage - there was no tossup if you shot at me.

1 minute ago, DPR said:

Had to catch up on work that I ABANDONED all morning, lol

I missed so bad on JiF - just terrible

tried to draw the shot at the end...

This is what I was talking about - I had Doc coverage - there was no tossup if you shot at me.

I shot Jvill today, obviously.  Shot at you yesterday because it was more fun that way.

On 4/15/2020 at 10:00 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

I didn't say I didn't want to post anymore. I said I was trying to post less because the thread is difficult to read as it is. I don't have much of a feel for the game at this point as I typically don't on D1 and so I don't think it's particularly useful to have a bunch of my posts in here unless something changes and I have something I think is compelling to say. But I do need to respond to you coming at me. 

I am refusing to vote a player because I think they're town. If you have a problem with that it's probably not because you're town. There is a deadline for Thursday night - we two days to find a better candidate. 

I don't think my vote is useless. I think JC is scum and the only real train sucks. 

I wasn't trying to "case" you. Your posts remind me of that game because you were coming at me with the same type of bullsh*t full of confidence like you were convinced I was scum. It had nothing to do with your voting. 

On 4/15/2020 at 10:21 AM, JiF said:

This is a contradiction.  You dont want to clutter the game but you're willing to let this thing ride out till Thurs, as if some revelation is about take place in the game.  Refusing to vote a player IMO means you know something more than the rest of us.  You dont know she's town.  So yes, I have a problem with that because I am town and dont have more info than anyone else. 

Your vote is useless and that is very definition of "casing" someone because you're doing this, I think you're that = casing.  And this is narrative spinning, I'm not coming at you.  I'm questioning you and calling out a ping.  I'm going at Gata.

Ping x2

8 Days Later

On 4/21/2020 at 6:15 PM, JiF said:

Vote JC

On 4/21/2020 at 9:35 PM, JiF said:

I’m a mafia god.

0947CF03-6D72-4808-B4B3-D741E440C5D1.jpeg

suck my dick GIF

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Pac said:

What would you have done oh wise one with your vast experience of like 6 weeks.

I loved the complexity of this game but it seems like there was a lack of some sort of mechanism to prevent collisions with so much going on during the day. I don't know if there's a good answer to that, but that's my take.

Once the collision did occur I would have gone with a duel in Times Square to decide the winner.

20 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I understand that, but it also tarnishes my play by allowing people to think this was the case.  It was not.

You'll live and I have you as top 3 for the game even considering you had pac on your team.

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Yeah like that's not a dickish way to put it.  Whatever, you guys can be butthurt all you want - he did not help me.  If anything, I lost because of his decision to have it be 1/3 chances at the end.

don't take it as me being dickish... you did play well and totally mind ****ed DPR