Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Nyn can and has spoken for herself. Why do you and Lee feel the need to defend her?

...the same reason I've chimed in on GATA?

Because making reads and being countered with different logic is...literally how we play this game? lol

• Upvote 1

Nyn can and has spoken for herself. Why do you and Lee feel the need to defend her?

There used to be a strong unwritten rule about letting people speak for themselves and if someone spoke for them it was seen as a negative thing for both players. With that said, that was years ago and we've gotten very lax with that. I wouldn't read anything into it unless you're already reading one or both as scum for other reasons.

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

There used to be a strong unwritten rule about letting people speak for themselves and if someone spoke for them it was seen as a negative thing for both players. With that said, that was years ago and we've gotten very lax with that. I wouldn't read anything into it unless you're already reading one or both as scum for other reasons.

It just seemed weird to me. Nyn is perfectly capable. There are a few players I may have a read on and Lee was in the list. I want to keep that to myself for now and see how it plays.

Giving that list with reasons would be counter productive at this point IMO.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I was just calling out what I saw. It stuck out to me that a few people were calling her out for missing Verb’s post. 

It just seemed weird to me. Nyn is perfectly capable. There are a few players I may have a read on and Lee was in the list. I want to keep that to myself for now and see how it plays.

Giving that list with reasons would be counter productive at this point IMO.

I feel ya. People pressure me for lists a lot before I'm ready to give them. Just giving you some context on how this used to be treated and how it's treated now is all.

• Upvote 1

Just now, GATA said:

@Pac if you update a vc . I'll contemplate the benefits of going to Red Lobster. I personally love some clam chowder.

I hate clam chowder...but if you're ever in Malibu there is a place called Paradise Cove and it has this little cafe. It's a little expensive but if you get one of the $50 platters you can feed like 4 people between it. Anyway as someone who doesn't like clam chowder theirs is amazing and is a must try.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Why did you vote Gata here?

Started with the way she jumped ship to Verbal and the way she gave her reasoning but that alone wasn’t enough to unvote you at that time. Then the muting thing added to it, as the self vote and poor reasoning overall. Seems a bit like the same Gata I saw last game (and she was scum) so far. 

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I hate clam chowder...but if you're ever in Malibu there is a place called Paradise Cove and it has this little cafe. It's a little expensive but if you get one of the $50 platters you can feed like 4 people between it. Anyway as someone who doesn't like clam chowder theirs is amazing and is a must try.

You seem to keep going off topic. Remember when you said you wanted D1 to be more serious?

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Started with the way she jumped ship to Verbal and the way she gave her reasoning but that alone wasn’t enough to unvote you at that time. Then the muting thing added to it, as the self vote and poor reasoning overall. Seems a bit like the same Gata I saw last game (and she was scum) so far. 

The reasoning you mean a Lol vote to lynch verbal before he ever posts I think that's pretty funny.

Last time I was scum I carried that game to victory it was beautiful

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

Top 3 today: JC, Gata, Nolder

JC was on it last game. This game? Something about Screech. 

Gata for obvious reasons. 

Nolder keeps going off topic, possibly to distract from the Gata pressure going on right meow. 

Also @CTM get in the game

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

The reasoning you mean a Lol vote to lynch verbal before he ever posts I think that's pretty funny.

Yeah it was, you bastard! 

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

To remove your vote from Nolder for an “lol lynch” is unacceptable, even for Verbal. Only exception would be voting Ape because he is bad for town. 

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Nolder keeps going off topic, possibly to distract from the Gata pressure going on right meow. 

I had similar thoughts on JC & Nolder fwiw. Ask Stark how you should feel about that.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Damnit yes. Sorry. It's a bad habit lol.

You are the kid sent to do something but ends up chasing a goddam butterfly. 

Or you’re just blood-sucking scum. And I’m a fookin’ daywalker so you better watch out this game. 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Nolder is a lone ranger he wouldn't try to take pressure off of me. He didn't do it last game we were actually in a team together. 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

honestly if this is a conversion game it impacts my willingness to invest a ton of time. You can force people into positions that can be useful later but once conversions start happenning everything is out the window. It creates less of an analytical game and one where you have to rely on gut.

This quarantine has even diminished my enjoyment of making fun of all you weirdos ;)

I'm reading and seeing if anything sticks out though, just not super engaged atm.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

To remove your vote from Nolder for an “lol lynch” is unacceptable, even for Verbal. Only exception would be voting Ape because he is bad for town. 

LOL stick around long enough you'll see the benefits 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CTM said:

honestly if this is a conversion game it impacts my willingness to invest a ton of time. You can force people into positions that can be useful later but once conversions start happenning everything is out the window. It creates less of an analytical game and one where you have to rely on gut.

This quarantine has even diminished my enjoyment of making fun of all you weirdos ;)

I'm reading and seeing if anything sticks out though, just not super engaged atm.

What makes you guys think this is a conversion game? I tried to research what that was (I imagine people changing alignments?) but couldn't find anything. 

I kinda took last game off (I needed a little break) and I am back in full force. 

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Hmmmm? LOL

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yep.  I really don't understand why Pac likes them.  He likes a lot of things that suck though (Chad Pennington, Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez, Geno Smith, Mike Maccagnan) so I guess in that way it makes sense....

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Lizzie, AJ, Verbal, Jvill, JiF, Drums

Liz- i have to often put him on ignore because he’s a hazard to town. It’s like another Nolder so I don’t think anything of him.

AJ would be a good bet for scum but he’s good as town too so I would rather look at him after some more day phases if he’s still alive

verbal- isn’t voting or can’t control his vote

JIF- is lazy so maybe he’s scum he’s had a lackluster season. Maybe his energy has changed towards the game but he doesn’t come off as “Batman”

Drums- newbie he just placed his vote I like him for a possibility as well

gata- trying to get lynched and setup town to go after possible scum 

So you think that everyone voting you is suspect. Slight out for AJ is noted. 

also you didn’t critique Jvill but left a note on yourself?

its obvious you’re overthinking this which is not a town tell. 

how did I catch you on one post? I rule. 

image.jpeg.33eb9befafe0bb28a406829d4b3671a2.jpeg

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

exactly what's my town tell?

Also totally forgot Jvill I have no lean on him 

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Well sh*t.  I already forgot Lizzie was the first one to case GATA.  Now I need to re-think this.  

Unvote

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ok first of all I am a chatty person. That is the norm for me not a strategy. Secondly yes I called for the game to get more serious and I'm happy with the results. I have clearly tried to reign in my offtopic posts and am obviously playing the game. If you or JC are going to spend all game chastising me for making one off post and using the excuse to push my lynch you can both refer to rule 14 and EAD. 

As for your "top 3". You literally just said nothing concrete about JC, not that I can blame you because he hasn't said or done much of note but there it is nonetheless. Gata you're just echoing everyone else which normally I'd count as a null tell except you have no real case or original thought on any of your top 3 including me. Oh sh*t he made a post about clam chowder better get the noose! This is a pathetic top 3. Get in the game.

12 minutes ago, GATA said:

Nolder is a lone ranger he wouldn't try to take pressure off of me. He didn't do it last game we were actually in a team together. 

Yeah I do tend to do my own thing. It's my way of safeguarding my team from myself. I try not to distance or defend at all if I can help it that way there is no connection between us. It leads to me being uncoordinated and out of joint with my team when I'm scum though so maybe it would be better to just improve my game rather than try to insulate my teammates from it. /shrug That's for another time though.