Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

Yes. I get the immediate reaction that is seems anti-Town, and it certainly can be, but at least there’s a chance for scum to have their vote stolen/controlled. If it’s a scum role, it’s always going to be a townie who gets their vote abused - which is Town’s only way of killing scum at the end of the day. It’s OP for a scum role imo.

Either way, I wonder how many times they can use it in one day then. It got used twice already. 

23 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Not going on much. I voted Lee because I thought it was odd that she felt the need to defend nyn unprompted. There was weird timing w/her post too where she defended nyn saying it looked like she was catching up and just before she posted nyn posted the same thing. I also had Lee on a list of people that pinged to me for another reason but I am not sharing that at the moment because I think it could bear fruit watching how it plays out for now without pointing it out. What she and nyn said seems to be true fwiw.

So really the unprompted defense of someone else was just enough to tip me into a vote. The gata train just doesn't feel right to me and that's about the only thing going on for now. D1 is really hard to get much.

That's all I got.

Look at time stamps, she posted while I was posting. No weird thing on timing, that’s when I caught up after being offline almost 24 hours. 

Is it the CHAOS thing? 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm confused by the potential vote moving role because of the early issues w/VC's. It's unclear to me whether the votes were intentionally moved or if it was just in error.

Me too, to be honest, which is why I decided to look into it. I still don' know but it sounds like it might be legit. Verb's current vote is where he wanted it to be so who knows. 

8 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok Drums you got under my skin. Well done.

Now let me show everyone why you did.

You're comparing my joke votes and chatter to your blatantly scummy play and that sh*ts not gonna fly with me.

Don't hurt yourself

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok Drums you got under my skin. Well done.

Now let me show everyone why you did.

You're comparing my joke votes and chatter to your blatantly scummy play and that sh*ts not gonna fly with me.

Sorry for calling out your joke reads after you called out reads that I am trying to actually work with, and then you cried about how much effort you put in (when? That one time you cased Gata, I voted for her, and she ended up being town with me getting lynched?) but all of your reads/votes have been jokes? The AJ vote was funny but after your "c'mon guys lets get serious" I expected you yourself to get serious. That's when I started calling you out. Just calling it like it is. 

47 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

IDK.  She is almost asking to get lynched.  I don't see the emo from people who usually want to get lynched.  Don't know how else to explain it.

I vaguely recall Barry suggesting Leelou was defending Nyn but were there even votes? 

I busted Nyn for skimming (which she was) but I don't recall anyone voting her because of it.  Guess its a little strange for Leelou to comment on.  meh

I wasn't skimming.

Show me where I was allegedly skimming.

45 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

IDK.  She is almost asking to get lynched.  I don't see the emo from people who usually want to get lynched.  Don't know how else to explain it.

Does GATA bluff like that as scum? The attitude is an odd reaction imo that I don’t know what to make of exactly, but I’m more bothered by how the wagon took off with little resistance. “Too easy” sort of thing.

That’s a question to anyone about the bluffing btw

34 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Not going on much. I voted Lee because I thought it was odd that she felt the need to defend nyn unprompted. There was weird timing w/her post too where she defended nyn saying it looked like she was catching up and just before she posted nyn posted the same thing. I also had Lee on a list of people that pinged to me for another reason but I am not sharing that at the moment because I think it could bear fruit watching how it plays out for now without pointing it out. What she and nyn said seems to be true fwiw.

So really the unprompted defense of someone else was just enough to tip me into a vote. The gata train just doesn't feel right to me and that's about the only thing going on for now. D1 is really hard to get much.

That's all I got.

I don't understand the comment about me posting just before she did. What are you getting at?

Fwiw I didnt mind Lee's comment at all. Two players at least were nudging me for bs reasons. I'd expect her to notice it.

Just now, A.J. said:

He’s a loveable  weirdo with serial killer handwriting.

But for real - I can see the point Drums is making about how Nolder said it was time to get serious and then spent the next several posts responding to off topic stuff (I had the same eye roll reaction) but idk if I would call it scummy over Nolder being quirky?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

But for real - I can see the point Drums is making about how Nolder said it was time to get serious and then spent the next several posts responding to off topic stuff (I had the same eye roll reaction) but idk if I would call it scummy over Nolder being quirky?

Actually I was more talking about him trying to clear verb for no reason.

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't understand the comment about me posting just before she did. What are you getting at?

Fwiw I didnt mind Lee's comment at all. Two players at least were nudging me for bs reasons. I'd expect her to notice it.

It just felt like you might have been discussing things and happened to post the same thing about the same time.

• Thumb Down 1

On 4/11/2020 at 2:08 PM, Drums said:

Vote Nolder

I agree with Gata. Although, I wish confirmed-townie-game-wrecking-Ape were here so we could lynch him. Oh well. 

Also, keep these tunes coming. 

This is literally Drums first post in the game. He agrees with Gata. Ok...what did Gata say?

Vote Nolder

for town's benefit let’s take him out early

In other words neither she nor he had any reason. And of course I didn't say anything because this was early in the game and we are all joking around and all that but with Drums it became a very weird and very obvious pattern.

5 hours ago, Drums said:

So you say you want to get serious and that it got off topic, then proceeded to post off topic alcohol posts. Hmm. You, Gata, JC scum mates? 

First of all, get serious is primarily to do with voting. I'm differentiating between "vote Verbal before he gets in the thread heehee" and "Vote Verbal because...[serious case]". It was also more so for veterans, especially those who played on DM and know how that mafia culture there was, rather than for you. REGARDLESS I was catching up in the thread and when I was done I had already kicked into my serious mode. This is the start of you needling me and it worked so well done. Kudos.

5 hours ago, Drums said:

To add to it, Nolder and vampires have the same sleep schedule.

So he's going to criticize me for an offtopic post and then make a dumbass post like this? The **** is this supposed to be? You want to lynch me because I sleep weird hours and that's "like a vampire"? That might fly on page 5 or something but we moved way past dumbass posts like this.

4 hours ago, Drums said:

unvote vote Gata

???????

He went from following Gata's lead on me to voting her without explanation. 

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Started with the way she jumped ship to Verbal and the way she gave her reasoning but that alone wasn’t enough to unvote you at that time. Then the muting thing added to it, as the self vote and poor reasoning overall. Seems a bit like the same Gata I saw last game (and she was scum) so far. 

And when I asked him why he gave this cookie cutter response regurgitating what everyone had already said about Gata. Also, what? He didn't like how she switched to Verbal but there was still enough reason to continue voting me? How does that even make sense?

2 hours ago, Drums said:

You seem to keep going off topic. Remember when you said you wanted D1 to be more serious?

Continues needling me.

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Top 3 today: JC, Gata, Nolder

JC was on it last game. This game? Something about Screech. 

Gata for obvious reasons. 

Nolder keeps going off topic, possibly to distract from the Gata pressure going on right meow. 

Also @CTM get in the game

And here is where it got to me. I've been watching Drums pursue this agenda of trying to vote me out and push my buttons since his first post but then he posts a non nonsensical top 3 and says I'm trying to distract from Gata when this a$$hole is the one who's trying to pick a fight. Again look at the reasons he gives.

JC "isn't on it", Gata "because it's obvious", me because I'm trying to distract from Gata when in fact I was grilling her about her dumb "plan" to catch scum by voting herself.

2 hours ago, Drums said:

To remove your vote from Nolder for an “lol lynch” is unacceptable, even for Verbal. Only exception would be voting Ape because he is bad for town. 

Continues to push on me despite being on Gata. The dumbest part is he's criticizing for the switch being a "lol lynch" but what the **** was his vote on me? Is he trying to actually claim his first post where he voted me was serious?

2 hours ago, Drums said:

tl;dr

Continues antagonizing me.

2 hours ago, Drums said:

You insulted my reads yet you voted Jif and Aj for dog reasons and I am a dog person so kiss my ass, vamp

Comparing his sh*tty reads to my joke votes which were long left behind.

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Haha good. I read your post but decided to annoy you. Glad it worked

Even admits he is purposely trying to annoy me.

Why? We're supposed to be working together to lynch scum what is the purpose of this?

How can he accuse me of trying to distract from Gata and then admit he is trying to annoy me and start a fight?

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Irony here is I am not being serious either and rather playing a character but your defensiveness is noted. But it's okay wittle baby

Oh and now it's all a joke. Except it isn't, he's been on my ass since Saturday. His very first post was a vote on me and he only deviated when Gata gained a lot of heat and only "explained" that when asked. 

You are not playing a character Drums and you are clearly not joking. You're scum, probably with Gata, and you overplayed your hand. It makes me wonder if you Jif'd up and gave away JC as well. Otherwise why try to connect him and Gata with me? That made no sense.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

80's fluidity on the Gata train was kind of weirdy too.  He was giving the bot the same cross eyed looked I was giving it but he unvoted because of a weak reason, something like Lizzy was voting her, rather than actually questioning his real read.

I was mostly just trying to be funny, suggesting that Lizzie is always wrong. 

I'll gladly go back to GATA.  But I'd like to identify a competing train option first.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

It just felt like you might have been discussing things and happened to post the same thing about the same time.

I don't coordinate content I post with anyone, even as scum. Just a general fyi.

Lee and I are not too far apart in the way we think. And it doesn't surprise me in the least that she noticed what I did.

Your angle is pretty gross. 

16 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Does GATA bluff like that as scum? The attitude is an odd reaction imo that I don’t know what to make of exactly, but I’m more bothered by how the wagon took off with little resistance. “Too easy” sort of thing.

That’s a question to anyone about the bluffing btw

I've seen GATA as mod/VC more than player.  Who knows?  Seems like low-hanging fruit.

• Upvote 1