Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

46 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Yes. I get the immediate reaction that is seems anti-Town, and it certainly can be, but at least there’s a chance for scum to have their vote stolen/controlled. If it’s a scum role, it’s always going to be a townie who gets their vote abused - which is Town’s only way of killing scum at the end of the day. It’s OP for a scum role imo.

The silent voter could be town or scum if that’s been confirmed. 

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Actually I was more talking about him trying to clear verb for no reason.

Be specific then :) 

Its bad logic but working from the position that vote manipulation = scum power, it’s at least consistent without going down the wifom rabbit hole

He’s grandstanding a lot so I’m not sure where I’d slot him yet. What’s your thought 

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

You missed his post.  

I didnt miss his post. I responded in the order of the posts I was reading. I might have posted after him in real time but I was responding to earlier posts and even replied to his op when I got to it.

Wtf JC?

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't coordinate content I post with anyone, even as scum. Just a general fyi.

Lee and I are not too far apart in the way we think. And it doesn't surprise me in the least that she noticed what I did.

Your angle is pretty gross. 

Well my ? woman, I have explicitly said that my vote is based on not much. It feels like you two are trying to bully me off it which makes me want to stay there more.

Hopefully something more compelling comes to light.

I was waiting for SMC to show up but it looks like that's not happening any time soon so best to move on. Even though I just made a case on Drums I think it makes more sense to lynch Gata first. She's played erratically and emotionally like scum who got caught and then self voted and tried to force a lie detector to check her. Does she know something we don't? Is there an LD in this game? Maybe her scum team has a Silver Tongue idk. It's all very disjointed and weird from a Town perspective. Besides she already has a train on her so it'll be easier to build up to a lynch. Gata today and Drums tomorrow.

Vote Gata

Scum could be outnumbered and have it. If it’s town the player probably can’t vote and silent vote at the same time. OMG I made Gata a town silent voter once and didn’t know how to use her power correctly as the mod and was like whatever Gata, you can do it either way I think lol. There was confusion on it until like day three between me and Gata and that DM girl who was helping me mod. 

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

This is literally Drums first post in the game. He agrees with Gata. Ok...what did Gata say?

In other words neither she nor he had any reason. And of course I didn't say anything because this was early in the game and we are all joking around and all that but with Drums it became a very weird and very obvious pattern.

First of all, get serious is primarily to do with voting. I'm differentiating between "vote Verbal before he gets in the thread heehee" and "Vote Verbal because...[serious case]". It was also more so for veterans, especially those who played on DM and know how that mafia culture there was, rather than for you. REGARDLESS I was catching up in the thread and when I was done I had already kicked into my serious mode. This is the start of you needling me and it worked so well done. Kudos.

So he's going to criticize me for an offtopic post and then make a dumbass post like this? The **** is this supposed to be? You want to lynch me because I sleep weird hours and that's "like a vampire"? That might fly on page 5 or something but we moved way past dumbass posts like this.

???????

He went from following Gata's lead on me to voting her without explanation. 

And when I asked him why he gave this cookie cutter response regurgitating what everyone had already said about Gata. Also, what? He didn't like how she switched to Verbal but there was still enough reason to continue voting me? How does that even make sense?

Continues needling me.

And here is where it got to me. I've been watching Drums pursue this agenda of trying to vote me out and push my buttons since his first post but then he posts a non nonsensical top 3 and says I'm trying to distract from Gata when this a$$hole is the one who's trying to pick a fight. Again look at the reasons he gives.

JC "isn't on it", Gata "because it's obvious", me because I'm trying to distract from Gata when in fact I was grilling her about her dumb "plan" to catch scum by voting herself.

Continues to push on me despite being on Gata. The dumbest part is he's criticizing for the switch being a "lol lynch" but what the **** was his vote on me? Is he trying to actually claim his first post where he voted me was serious?

Continues antagonizing me.

Comparing his sh*tty reads to my joke votes which were long left behind.

Even admits he is purposely trying to annoy me.

Why? We're supposed to be working together to lynch scum what is the purpose of this?

How can he accuse me of trying to distract from Gata and then admit he is trying to annoy me and start a fight?

Oh and now it's all a joke. Except it isn't, he's been on my ass since Saturday. His very first post was a vote on me and he only deviated when Gata gained a lot of heat and only "explained" that when asked. 

You are not playing a character Drums and you are clearly not joking. You're scum, probably with Gata, and you overplayed your hand. It makes me wonder if you Jif'd up and gave away JC as well. Otherwise why try to connect him and Gata with me? That made no sense.

I like this.

Unvote, Vote Drums

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I was waiting for SMC to show up but it looks like that's not happening any time soon so best to move on. Even though I just made a case on Drums I think it makes more sense to lynch Gata first. She's played erratically and emotionally like scum who got caught and then self voted and tried to force a lie detector to check her. Does she know something we don't? Is there an LD in this game? Maybe her scum team has a Silver Tongue idk. It's all very disjointed and weird from a Town perspective. Besides she already has a train on her so it'll be easier to build up to a lynch. Gata today and Drums tomorrow.

Vote Gata

So you basically made a case for drums pretty decent one but vote me lmao.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

This is literally Drums first post in the game. He agrees with Gata. Ok...what did Gata say?

In other words neither she nor he had any reason. And of course I didn't say anything because this was early in the game and we are all joking around and all that but with Drums it became a very weird and very obvious pattern.

First of all, get serious is primarily to do with voting. I'm differentiating between "vote Verbal before he gets in the thread heehee" and "Vote Verbal because...[serious case]". It was also more so for veterans, especially those who played on DM and know how that mafia culture there was, rather than for you. REGARDLESS I was catching up in the thread and when I was done I had already kicked into my serious mode. This is the start of you needling me and it worked so well done. Kudos.

So he's going to criticize me for an offtopic post and then make a dumbass post like this? The **** is this supposed to be? You want to lynch me because I sleep weird hours and that's "like a vampire"? That might fly on page 5 or something but we moved way past dumbass posts like this.

???????

And when I asked him why he gave this cookie cutter response regurgitating what everyone had already said about Gata. Also, what? He didn't like how she switched to Verbal but there was still enough reason to continue voting me? How does that even make sense?

Continues needling me.

And here is where it got to me. I've been watching Drums pursue this agenda of trying to vote me out and push my buttons since his first post but then he posts a non nonsensical top 3 and says I'm trying to distract from Gata when this a$$hole is the one who's trying to pick a fight. Again look at the reasons he gives.

JC "isn't on it", Gata "because it's obvious", me because I'm trying to distract from Gata when in fact I was grilling her about her dumb "plan" to catch scum by voting herself.

Continues to push on me despite being on Gata. The dumbest part is he's criticizing for the switch being a "lol lynch" but what the **** was his vote on me? Is he trying to actually claim his first post where he voted me was serious?

Why? We're supposed to be working together to lynch scum what is the purpose of this?

How can he accuse me of trying to distract from Gata and then admit he is trying to annoy me and start a fight?

Oh and now it's all a joke. Except it isn't, he's been on my ass since Saturday. His very first post was a vote on me and he only deviated when Gata gained a lot of heat and only "explained" that when asked. 

You are not playing a character Drums and you are clearly not joking. You're scum, probably with Gata, and you overplayed your hand. It makes me wonder if you Jif'd up and gave away JC as well. Otherwise why try to connect him and Gata with me? That made no sense.

Wait, you call this a case? It is D1 and you are getting upset because I suspect you for being scum and called you out. Aren't we playing Mafia? Did I actually catch you?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Be specific then :) 

Its bad logic but working from the position that vote manipulation = scum power, it’s at least consistent without going down the wifom rabbit hole

He’s grandstanding a lot so I’m not sure where I’d slot him yet. What’s your thought 

Even if its a scum role, verb's train wasnt even half close to a hammer so the vote being moved on him means nothing. Just like it means nothing that my vote was moved to Lee.

Verbal's vote being moved also gave him something to blab about and then he went quiet. Has he even talked about anything else?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Well my ? woman, I have explicitly said that my vote is based on not much. It feels like you two are trying to bully me off it which makes me want to stay there more.

Vote whoever you want sweetheart. I'm merely pointing out that your reasoning is bull.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I didnt miss his post. I responded in the order of the posts I was reading. I might have posted after him in real time but I was responding to earlier posts and even replied to his op when I got to it.

Wtf JC?

I too was getting caught up and I mentioned it as I am want to do.  I post what I see in the time I see it.  I found it un-actionable once I finally caught up and it definitely was not a nudge.

26 minutes ago, A.J. said:

But for real - I can see the point Drums is making about how Nolder said it was time to get serious and then spent the next several posts responding to off topic stuff (I had the same eye roll reaction) but idk if I would call it scummy over Nolder being quirky?

I have very low expectations for Nolder these days.  If he can focus on the game for 20+ % of his posts and stay awake for 8+ hours in a day, I'm happy.  

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Vote Gata

^^^ugh, this guy^^^

Your other case was better.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Where have I bullied you? 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Scum could be outnumbered and have it.

This is the only way for it to fit as a scum role imo. Gotta nerf the team if you’re gonna screw with Town’s only collective way to kill them.

Still think it’s more likely a Town power but this convo is becoming redundant. I guess we’ll find out later what’s what 

22 minutes ago, Nolder said:

???????

Continues needling me.

You go through all of this and yet you didn't take the time to look at what GATA said and then what Drums said?     hmmmm.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:01 PM, GATA said:

Vote Nolder

for town's benefit let’s take him out early

On 4/11/2020 at 4:08 PM, Drums said:

Vote Nolder

I agree with Gata. Although, I wish confirmed-townie-game-wrecking-Ape were here so we could lynch him. Oh well. 

Also, keep these tunes coming. 

19 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Vote Gata

And now you vote GATA after you made your case against drums?

6 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Where have I bullied you? 

Hey Lee - just the both of you keep coming at me and trashing my reasoning. I've flat out said my vote is based on not much but for some reason you both need to keep coming at me.

Why are you so concerned about 2 little votes on you? If my reasoning is trash town should move on to better candidates. You've made your points. 

• Upvote 1