Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

This Nolder vs Drums standoff is intriguing.  Interesting cases on either side.  Let's see where it goes.  I'll start on #TeamNolder until Wednesday.  

vote Drums

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Team Nolder? GFY

He is playing like a prepubescent Ape must have played.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Hey Lee - just the both of you keep coming at me and trashing my reasoning. I've flat out said my vote is based on not much but for some reason you both need to keep coming at me.

Why are you so concerned about 2 little votes on you? If my reasoning is trash town should move on to better candidates. You've made your points. 

giphy.gif

• WTF? 1

Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (6) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder

Nolder (3) - Verbal, Nyn, Gata

Leelou (2) - Barry, AJ

Drums (2) - JC, 80

JC (1) - Drums

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Yes. I get the immediate reaction that is seems anti-Town, and it certainly can be, but at least there’s a chance for scum to have their vote stolen/controlled. If it’s a scum role, it’s always going to be a townie who gets their vote abused - which is Town’s only way of killing scum at the end of the day. It’s OP for a scum role imo.

Is it OP in a game where everyone is roled? IIRC Pac always gives all his players some kind of role.

15 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Even if its a scum role, verb's train wasnt even half close to a hammer so the vote being moved on him means nothing. Just like it means nothing that my vote was moved to Lee.

Verbal's vote being moved also gave him something to blab about and then he went quiet. Has he even talked about anything else?

Are you thinking Nolder is trying to clear a scum buddy or something? As far as Verb, I don’t think so.

13 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Their vote.

Exactly. And giving scum power over that doesn’t seem OP to you? 

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Are you trying to say it wasn't deserved?

No. GATA baited some votes, that’s not for debate.

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Hey Lee - just the both of you keep coming at me and trashing my reasoning. I've flat out said my vote is based on not much but for some reason you both need to keep coming at me.

Why are you so concerned about 2 little votes on you? If my reasoning is trash town should move on to better candidates. You've made your points. 

I’m not, though. JiF said he was interested in your case on me and I wanted to show what it was: not a case. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Are you thinking Nolder is trying to clear a scum buddy or something? As far as Verb, I don’t think so.

OfficialHelplessAmphibian-size_restricte

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I think it's an odd conjecture to make under the circumstances 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I was waiting for SMC to show up but it looks like that's not happening any time soon so best to move on. Even though I just made a case on Drums I think it makes more sense to lynch Gata first. She's played erratically and emotionally like scum who got caught and then self voted and tried to force a lie detector to check her. Does she know something we don't? Is there an LD in this game? Maybe her scum team has a Silver Tongue idk. It's all very disjointed and weird from a Town perspective. Besides she already has a train on her so it'll be easier to build up to a lynch. Gata today and Drums tomorrow.

Vote Gata

I love everything about you this game

Vote Gata

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This Nolder vs Drums standoff is intriguing.  Interesting cases on either side.  Let's see where it goes.  I'll start on #TeamNolder until Wednesday.  

vote Drums

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I'm on team Nolder but he's voting Gata so not sure how this is Nolder vs. Drums...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Since when do you ride the coatails of someone else? Let alone Nol lol

I was originally on the bot, I unvoted to see the vote count, now I like the lynch again.

Just now, Leelou said:

Should MT be worried? 

Just now, GATA said:

i'm guessing you've traded mt for snorlax

Never.  MT is my life partner.  Nold is like my best buddy who I take care of and he looks up to me and show him the ways of the world. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1