Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (7) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF

Nolder (4) - Verbal, Nyn, Gata, 32EBoozer

Leelou (2) - Barry, AJ

Drums (2) - JC, 80

JC (1) - Drums

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I didnt know what the vote count was and I'm uber townie. 

I'm not convinced you're uber town until you proclaim me scum. Don't tell me Barry is new JiF

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Jville has been parked on the gata train watching and observing...

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Yup. Don’t really get why it’s melting away tbh.

"noted"

(even though I agree at this point, it's too much of a distraction)

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Ok Drums you got under my skin. Well done.

Now let me show everyone why you did.

You're comparing my joke votes and chatter to your blatantly scummy play and that sh*ts not gonna fly with me.

Not gonna lie, I'm feeling the energy from Nol this game.

Getting a little worried there's a scummy vibe, but I'm feeling it!

Now quick Nol, give me a list of your reads on every player in the game ;)

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

I’ll time my posting for the end of the game then once everyone has had their chances to post. 

But then no one will listen to them and town will lose again?

FOS Leelou

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Does GATA bluff like that as scum? The attitude is an odd reaction imo that I don’t know what to make of exactly, but I’m more bothered by how the wagon took off with little resistance. “Too easy” sort of thing.

That’s a question to anyone about the bluffing btw

On the momentum point, it also stalled quickly considering the amount of activity so far today

(on page 21 - surprise me with a speed lynch 80 and I'll wear that stupid teal color to a baseball game once*)

*I won't though.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

But for real - I can see the point Drums is making about how Nolder said it was time to get serious and then spent the next several posts responding to off topic stuff (I had the same eye roll reaction) but idk if I would call it scummy over Nolder being quirky?

I was finishing catching up at the time. In my mind the seriousness hadn't "started" until I was done even though the serious post came first because I made it before rereading. And yes I forgot myself for one post and told Gata about some really good clam chowder. Drums is making it into a much bigger deal than it is. You know first hand what I'm talking about when I'm referencing DM and talking about going from joke voting to serious. Serious doesn't mean we can't ******* talk it means you start using actual cases instead of cliche jokes to vote people.

51 minutes ago, Beaver said:

You go through all of this and yet you didn't take the time to look at what GATA said and then what Drums said?     hmmmm.

I quoted Gata dummy. Just because it doesn't say "Gata" in the quote I didn't think it would be that hard to figure out since right before I quoted it I said ok let's look at what Gata said.

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Yes. I get the immediate reaction that is seems anti-Town, and it certainly can be, but at least there’s a chance for scum to have their vote stolen/controlled. If it’s a scum role, it’s always going to be a townie who gets their vote abused - which is Town’s only way of killing scum at the end of the day. It’s OP for a scum role imo.

Went back to this when I saw Hess' post to start pg 23...

I mean, this is either a poorly constructed trap to get someone to say bUt ThE wIfOm! or you're legitimately not seeing the benefit...like I said earlier, there's not enough information to know the target of course but also who is getting their vote abused. Odds are low D1 when Verb hadn't even posted yet but we need to gather more intel is the point. Something for us to track for sure.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

The silent voter could be town or scum if that’s been confirmed. 

Yeah - I can't think of many times it's been town but have seen a lot of scum. Theoretically it could be either I guess? Just seems like an odd town PR.

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

I like this.

Unvote, Vote Drums

hmm

48 minutes ago, Drums said:

JC voted Nolder because of something I said, then voted me because of something Nolder said.

Wtf?

Vote JC

you sniffin out scum, pulling a little OMGUS or setting up a reaction test drumsy?

39 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Shhhhh.

Hey man, do me a solid and claim the opposite of what you are just like last game and I'll trust you. Thanks in advance.

38 minutes ago, Nolder said:

WTF, gross Nol

38 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Okay actually that makes sense then...nevermind, carry on.

30 minutes ago, SMC said:

My bad, I didn't realize game started.  I'm still in

LFG

24 minutes ago, JiF said:

I was originally on the bot, I unvoted to see the vote count, now I like the lynch again.

Never.  MT is my life partner.  Nold is like my best buddy who I take care of and he looks up to me and show him the ways of the world. 

How many times have you told him the Vince Carter story?

And to be clear, I do mean today.

(page 23)

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Exactly. And giving scum power over that doesn’t seem OP to you? 

In a game this size where I'm assuming literally every player has some kind of role? No not really. Especially if this is some kind of cult or conversion game and scum start with a small team.

42 minutes ago, A.J. said:

No. GATA baited some votes, that’s not for debate.

Then I don't really see why you're surprised there were so many votes on her.

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

Hey man, do me a solid and claim the opposite of what you are just like last game and I'll trust you. Thanks in advance.

No, but I'll do you one better:  If this is a conversion game and I get converted, I will out every single one of my teammates, @JiF style.  

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

In a game this size where I'm assuming literally every player has some kind of role? No not really. Especially if this is some kind of cult or conversion game and scum start with a small team.

Safe assumption.  That's another thing Pac loves to do:  Load up the game with roles.  He gets bored easily as a Vanilla Town in games he plays.  

As a result, Night Actions take f**king forever in his games.  

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, AVM said:

Not gonna lie, I'm feeling the energy from Nol this game.

Trying to make up for the past few games.

15 minutes ago, AVM said:

Now quick Nol, give me a list of your reads on every player in the game ;)

Maybe tomorrow. I'll let you know you're currently a -2.

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Safe assumption.  That's another thing Pac loves to do:  Load up the game with roles.  

He gets bored easily as a Vanilla Town.  

As a result, Night Actions take f**king forever in his game.  

@Pac  I think I will have some lobster tails if we go to Red Lobster they are the best.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, AVM said:

"noted"

(even though I agree at this point, it's too much of a distraction)

Train builds, she does some PR fishing, and then a lot of people start making a lot of noise and cast a lot of suspicion around. Question is whether it’s scum distracting or town doing town things and tearing each other apart. 

31 minutes ago, HessStation said:

What happened to @AVM

The last two hours? Work - which I have to go back to in a sec lmao

30 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Recreational needs?

image.jpeg.859fa109141c6d5a8a1330f5d2139537.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I’ve mindmelded with you and a robot. Oh dear god help me. ❤️ 

Sigh, well membership was pretty full up but I guess the League of Chaos could always use another cold, emotionless member hell bent on driving others insane with elaborate plots that never pan out.

Though we're starting to sound more like villains from Scooby Doo than actual Agents of Chaos.

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm more angry that I don't have a good comeback than I am that you posted these scarring memories, but thanks for reminding me I perfectly fine without sports. Don't need 'em. Not one bit.

h8usomuch

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AVM said:

image.jpeg.859fa109141c6d5a8a1330f5d2139537.jpeg

Sigh, well membership was pretty full up but I guess the League of Chaos could always use another cold, emotionless member hell bent on driving others insane with elaborate plots that never pan out.

Though we're starting to sound more like villains from Scooby Doo than actual Agents of Chaos.

We need more females. 

• Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, GATA said:

So you basically made a case for drums pretty decent one but vote me lmao.

It had to be done. Was saving it for tomorrow but my hand was forced due to my losing my temper.

Again I have to hand it to Drums. He played me like a fiddle.

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Wait, you call this a case? It is D1 and you are getting upset because I suspect you for being scum and called you out. Aren't we playing Mafia? Did I actually catch you?

You don't "suspect" me of anything you're just lobbing baseless accusations.

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, but I'll do you one better:  If this is a conversion game and I get converted, I will out every single one of my teammates, @JiF style.  

And town still wouldn't lynch the last one

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Safe assumption.  That's another thing Pac loves to do:  Load up the game with roles.  He gets bored easily as a Vanilla Town in games he plays.  

As a result, Night Actions take f**king forever in his games.  

Oprah games (you get a role and you get a role) are the best...just can't overdo 'em.

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Trying to make up for the past few games.

Maybe tomorrow. I'll let you know you're currently a -2.

I don't actually know what this means, but I'm officially claiming to be -14 or +14.

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Train builds, she does some PR fishing, and then a lot of people start making a lot of noise and cast a lot of suspicion around. Question is whether it’s scum distracting or town doing town things and tearing each other apart. 

D1 it's always both, which is why it's good to have a train build big, fall apart and have competing a train(s) up against it. Best chance of getting VC data that can help down the road.