Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

14 minutes ago, Nolder said:

In a game this size where I'm assuming literally every player has some kind of role? No not really. Especially if this is some kind of cult or conversion game and scum start with a small team.

Then I don't really see why you're surprised there were so many votes on her.

Hopefully this isn't the case, fair point though. on it's face Vote Thief is a pro-Town role typically. MS Wiki agrees with me but I guess we'll see how it plays out in this game.

I'm not surprised but runaway wagons on D1 don't sit well is what I'm saying. Like you even pointed out, she made herself an easy target for scum to vote if she's Town. I'd rather sniff that out a bit before revisiting if I need to.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I want baked scallops with all this seafood talk.

I was contemplating ordering some takeout seafood just because I've been fiendin' it so much.

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

It had to be done. Was saving it for tomorrow but my hand was forced due to my losing my temper.

Again I have to hand it to Drums. He played me like a fiddle.

I'm only voting you because of how you took your time to case Drums but opted for the latter. 

It seems convenient since I'm the largest train. 

You'll just piggy back on that fact and not actually vote for the long case you made

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, AVM said:

I don't actually know what this means, but I'm officially claiming to be -14 or +14.

Everyone starts at 0 and as I note things I give it a + or a - (or a = for neutral notes). 

If your score averages out to enough -'s (usually -4 or -5) I start thinking you might be scum.

Vis Versa for town and +.

Your -2 isn't a scum lean it's just trending that direction. Right now I would say I don't have a clear read on you. People say scummy things all the time when town so a single -1 or -2 doesn't really mean anything it's when it all starts to add up that it gets concerning.

That's my system.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

She loves everyone.

She does look sweet tbh.

My moms little rat used to love me until her other rat tripped me and I almost fell on her.

I DIDN'T fall on her, but I fell close to her. 

It must have scared her bad because it's been like idk 8 years or something since that happened and that dog has never trusted me since. Anytime I visit my mom she just barks at me and if I try to get close she runs away and barks more. My mom always has to put her in the other room while I visit lol.

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Hopefully this isn't the case, fair point though. on it's face Vote Thief is a pro-Town role typically. MS Wiki agrees with me but I guess we'll see how it plays out in this game.

I'm not surprised but runaway wagons on D1 don't sit well is what I'm saying. Like you even pointed out, she made herself an easy target for scum to vote if she's Town. I'd rather sniff that out a bit before revisiting if I need to.

Unfortunately we’ve all been sniffing for 3 days now!

dogs sniffing GIF

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Mmm. Seems weak but I'll be watching to see where you go from here.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

I was contemplating ordering some takeout seafood just because I've been fiendin' it so much.

I'm only voting you because of how you took your time to case Drums but opted for the latter. 

It seems convenient since I'm the largest train. 

You'll just piggy back on that fact and not actually vote for the long case you made

Well, I mean, I did say that was why I was voting you.

I think you are both lynch worthy.

Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (7) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF

Nolder (4) - Verbal, Nyn, Gata, 32EBoozer

Leelou (2) - Barry, AJ

Drums (2) - JC, 80

JC (1) - Drums

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Not a fan of that line of musing.

I'd have to double check to be 100% sure but I am like 90% sure Pac always roles all his players.

Or do you mean that you don't like judging the roles power? I guess that makes sense if that's what you're saying. We can't really judge it against other roles before knowing what the other roles are.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Well, I mean, I did say that was why I was voting you.

I think you are both lynch worthy.

Right but your effort was more directed to Drums rather than myself. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nolder said:

I'd have to double check to be 100% sure but I am like 90% sure Pac always roles all his players.

Or do you mean that you don't like judging the roles power? I guess that makes sense if that's what you're saying. We can't really judge it against other roles before knowing what the other roles are.

How about you stop trying to play the mod and let the game play out 

• Upvote 1

Just now, GATA said:

Right but your effort was more directed to Drums rather than myself. 

Well I guess if it'll ease your mind, here are my notes on you.

Gata
- Gata coming at me early and without reason. She cloaked in a joke but she might have been testing the waters. Either way it might very well be a fatal error on her part. (#59 P2)
- Calls Barry's joke vote on Lizzie a protown vote. Seems to be egging on trains on low hanging fruit. (#94 P3)
- Abandons my train for Verbals. (#308 P9)
=  Says she voted me because I have been terrible for town lately (#327 P10)
- Self votes (#423 P13)
- Makes a post that was obviously copy/pasted. Gives thoughts on some players. (#445 P13)
- Unvotes herself but still tells people to vote her. (#506 P15)
- Claims she is scum and tells the game to lie detect her. (#516 P15)

I think it's pretty obvious I had you as scum for awhile. Again, you're both lynch worthy you just have the bigger train.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

I wouldnt know honestly. I subbed out from my first pac game and I dont recall playing in following ones. Could be I just don't remember.

And yeah the second part. 

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I wouldnt know honestly. I subbed out from my first pac game and I dont recall playing in following ones. Could be I just don't remember.

And yeah the second part. 

Yeah that's fair. I'll just drop it for now. Like AJ said we'll see how it plays out.