Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

22 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Well I guess if it'll ease your mind, here are my notes on you.

I think it's pretty obvious I had you as scum for awhile. Again, you're both lynch worthy you just have the bigger train.

Gata
- Gata coming at me early and without reason. She cloaked in a joke but she might have been testing the waters. Either way it might very well be a fatal error on her part. (#59 P2)

Not without reason, your reasoning has been terrible for town lately

1. In a game you random.org'd your decision as opposed to actually casing 

This actually lost town the game

2. Last time even while everyone in town was asking you to drop the case on me as scum when I wasn't scum you wouldn't let off. 

There's reasons why you've been terrible and why I would make a joke post about you being terrible.

- Calls Barry's joke vote on Lizzie a protown vote. Seems to be egging on trains on low hanging fruit. (#94 P3)

Just like you usually Lizzie's Logic usually tends to be off.  Hence, why I made that joke but didn't actually vote him.
- Abandons my train for Verbals. (#308 P9)

I thought it would be funny

=  Says she voted me because I have been terrible for town lately (#327 P10)
- Self votes (#423 P13)

I also mentioned why I self voted to see how quickly my train would drive up votes.
- Makes a post that was obviously copy/pasted. Gives thoughts on some players. (#445 P13)

I referenced the copy and paste and actually doing again with the formatting 
- Unvotes herself but still tells people to vote her. (#506 P15)

Because when I flip town it would be a good place to look at it
- Claims she is scum and tells the game to lie detect her. (#516 P15)

Maybe there's a LD out there. 

You put this in a quote so I'm copying and pasting it if not it's going to be blank

Ok now I'm done. 

32 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Unfortunately we’ve all been sniffing for 3 days now

Game started on Easter weekend so that needs to be taken into account. There’s no deadline and some have barely even posted yet

I don’t mind waiting it out a bit more. More info is always better 

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

Gata
- Gata coming at me early and without reason. She cloaked in a joke but she might have been testing the waters. Either way it might very well be a fatal error on her part. (#59 P2)

Not without reason, your reasoning has been terrible for town lately

Every game is unique. If you are just going to vote me every game we play in on D1 it sounds more like a personal issue than a game related decision. If that's the case PM me after the game and we can talk about it.

1. In a game you random.org'd your decision as opposed to actually casing 

This actually lost town the game

I had a reason for doing that that was outside the game. I don't want to discuss it so please let it drop.

2. Last time even while everyone in town was asking you to drop the case on me as scum when I wasn't scum you wouldn't let off. 

There's reasons why you've been terrible and why I would make a joke post about you being terrible.

The issue was that I wanted to discuss my case and everyone was just ignoring it and moving on with their own thing. As I said when that game ended this was mostly the correct decision because they were right and I was wrong but had they just given me, you know, 10 minutes to actually talk about my concerns instead of brushing them off I think things would have gone very differently. I was not above being convinced off your case I just wanted to discuss the merits of what I was saying.

But again that has nothing to do with this game.

- Calls Barry's joke vote on Lizzie a protown vote. Seems to be egging on trains on low hanging fruit. (#94 P3)

Just like you usually Lizzie's Logic usually tends to be off.  Hence, why I made that joke but didn't actually vote him.

It looked like you were pushing easy trains to me.

- Abandons my train for Verbals. (#308 P9)

I thought it would be funny

/shrug

=  Says she voted me because I have been terrible for town lately (#327 P10)
- Self votes (#423 P13)

I also mentioned why I self voted to see how quickly my train would drive up votes.

I'm sure you can come up with reasons for why you did anything and everything. Self voting is always anti town no matter what your reason for doing it.

- Makes a post that was obviously copy/pasted. Gives thoughts on some players. (#445 P13)

I referenced the copy and paste and actually doing again with the formatting 

I understand. Note that notes don't get updated as new information comes to light. I just make new notes.

- Unvotes herself but still tells people to vote her. (#506 P15)

Because when I flip town it would be a good place to look at it

But it wont be if you're telling people to vote you. Everyone will just say well she brought it on herself so I voted her. It wont help us weed through anyone.

- Claims she is scum and tells the game to lie detect her. (#516 P15)

Maybe there's a LD out there. 

Maybe. It's a pretty rare role though so I'm not sure why you would think so at this point in the game.

You put this in a quote so I'm copying and pasting it if not it's going to be blank

Ok now I'm done. 

Ok.

17 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Game started on Easter weekend so that needs to be taken into account. There’s no deadline and some have barely even posted yet

I don’t mind waiting it out a bit more. More info is always better 

I’ve only been in 1 game so far and it went faster. Guess that’s what I’m basing all my reasoning on. Not a large enough sample size. 

55 minutes ago, Leelou said:

We don’t need him/her/them, but a bot would be useful. 

Alright, I've heard enough.

@GATAbot 3000 consider this your formal invitation to the League of Chaos. The rules are simple - there are no rules but 14.

Oh and also we rotate who hosts a pot luck every 6th Wednesday of the month

50 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Everyone starts at 0 and as I note things I give it a + or a - (or a = for neutral notes). 

If your score averages out to enough -'s (usually -4 or -5) I start thinking you might be scum.

Vis Versa for town and +.

Your -2 isn't a scum lean it's just trending that direction. Right now I would say I don't have a clear read on you. People say scummy things all the time when town so a single -1 or -2 doesn't really mean anything it's when it all starts to add up that it gets concerning.

That's my system.

I actually think you've told me/everyone that before, I'd just forgotten.

Only slightly disappointed you glossed over the 14 joke, but it's okay - still feelin' the Nol energy. VIVA LA NOLDER

48 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Doable. Start ripping off penises to even it out. If you cant find any in some of the players dont get discouraged.

Well what was the big fuss about if 80 counts as a woman? FFS

36 minutes ago, Leelou said:

What causes more chaos than a bot on the fritz? 

edit: autocorrect 

IDK if you did this or if it was a legit autocorrect issue but this is one of my favorite posts of all time hahahahaha

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Every game is unique. If you are just going to vote me every game we play in on D1 it sounds more like a personal issue than a game related decision. If that's the case PM me after the game and we can talk about it.

It's a joke vote and yes I will vote you every Day 1 until I feel you are no longer the weakest link.

It's not personal I didn't think you were scum with my inital vote I was more so joking around.

I had a reason for doing that that was outside the game. I don't want to discuss it so please let it drop.

I did I forgave you for it doesn't mean you didn't do it.

The issue was that I wanted to discuss my case and everyone was just ignoring it and moving on with their own thing. As I said when that game ended this was mostly the correct decision because they were right and I was wrong but had they just given me, you know, 10 minutes to actually talk about my concerns instead of brushing them off I think things would have gone very differently. I was not above being convinced off your case I just wanted to discuss the merits of what I was saying.

We were also talking to you through it and were asking you what your thoughts were aside from just tunneling me. 

But again that has nothing to do with this game.

Agreed but you asked why even the initial vote.

It looked like you were pushing easy trains to me.

/shrug

I didn't LOL

I'm sure you can come up with reasons for why you did anything and everything. Self voting is always anti town no matter what your reason for doing it.

That is your opinion. I disagree .

I understand. Note that notes don't get updated as new information comes to light. I just make new notes.

But it wont be if you're telling people to vote you. Everyone will just say well she brought it on herself so I voted her. It wont help us weed through anyone.

I think just as AJ mentioned there is something to be said about how quickly that all occurred. 

Which is what I was getting at. 

Maybe. It's a pretty rare role though so I'm not sure why you would think so at this point in the game.

It's not that rare and perhaps it's out there

Regardless, there are ways to vet me outside of just LD

Ok.

7 minutes ago, AVM said:

Alright, I've heard enough.

@GATAbot 3000 consider this your formal invitation to the League of Chaos. The rules are simple - there are no rules but 14.

Oh and also we rotate who hosts a pot luck every 6th Wednesday of the month

I actually think you've told me/everyone that before, I'd just forgotten.

Only slightly disappointed you glossed over the 14 joke, but it's okay - still feelin' the Nol energy. VIVA LA NOLDER

Well what was the big fuss about if 80 counts as a woman? FFS

IDK if you did this or if it was a legit autocorrect issue but this is one of my favorite posts of all time hahahahaha

I'm down

source.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (7) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF

Nolder (4) - Verbal, Nyn, Gata, 32EBoozer

Leelou (1) - Barry

Drums (2) - JC, 80

JC (1) - Drums

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

It's a joke vote and yes I will vote you every Day 1 until I feel you are no longer the weakest link.

Well I guess we wont be playing together anymore after this.

I'm not going to play with someone with a vendetta.

It's not personal

lol

I didn't think you were scum with my inital vote I was more so joking around. 

You can't have it both ways.

I did I forgave you for it doesn't mean you didn't do it.

Let me rephrase. I wanted to take my time, our time, and have a nice long discussion before we finally all decided who to vote. Something outside my control pushed me into making a decision early so I made that decision randomly. I am sorry we lost but you need to get over it.

We were also talking to you through it and were asking you what your thoughts were aside from just tunneling me. 

I don't want to re-litigate another game. Let's just focus on this one please.

Agreed but you asked why even the initial vote.

I didn't ask anything?

I didn't LOL

That is your opinion. I disagree .

Uh ok.

I think just as AJ mentioned there is something to be said about how quickly that all occurred. 

Which is what I was getting at. 

It's really hard to make that argument when you were literally asking people to vote you. Just sayin.

It's not that rare and perhaps it's out there

Regardless, there are ways to vet me outside of just LD

Ha, in over 10 years playing mafia I can probably count the number of times I've seen LD used on one hand. But ok.

7 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Maybe pac gave control of your vote to your wife... lol

Nah, she'd want me alive so I'd be playing mafia more and annoying the sh*t out of her less as we're all stuck here in the house together, heh.

7 hours ago, Nolder said:

Explain please.

Assuming I'm town because my vote was moved against my will.  You know better than to assume like that, so it must be that you were trying for town points or to pocket me.  Nope to both.

6 hours ago, Nolder said:

I'm mainly waiting for SMC to weigh in at this point but it would be nice to hear what Verbal thinks about other players too since his vote is being controlled.

I'm more waiting to see if this is a conversion game before I start trying to read into things too much.

6 hours ago, Nolder said:

Why so emo?

Pot, meet kettle.

5 hours ago, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (8) - Lizzie, AJ, Jvill, Drums, Stark, Beaver, Leelou, AVM

Nolder (2) - Verbal, JC

Leelou (2) - Barry, Nyn

Drums (1) - Hess

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

******* finally.

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Even if its a scum role, verb's train wasnt even half close to a hammer so the vote being moved on him means nothing. Just like it means nothing that my vote was moved to Lee.

Verbal's vote being moved also gave him something to blab about and then he went quiet. Has he even talked about anything else?

Not really, but then I did only have a couple of posts as I entered the game late this morning and caught up on 15 pages.  Then I just came back and caught up on 11 more and here we are.  :-)

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ummm, is this real?  Yeah, Darthe called, he'd like a word about the meaning of "hypocrite".

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Assuming I'm town because my vote was moved against my will.  You know better than to assume like that, so it must be that you were trying for town points or to pocket me.  Nope to both.

It makes sense to me but ok. At least I know where you're coming from now.

Pot, meet kettle.

True.

On 4/12/2020 at 2:14 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Strange night last night.  Maybe too many beers but my came across an old movie "Screeched: Saved by the Smell".  I have to say that Screech is one handsome dude.  You might remember him from the 90s sitcom Saved by the Bell.  I loved that show and Dustin Diamond's character Screech.  Watching him unleash the beast in that threesome was a sight to behold.  Millions of men would kill for the ability to make women swoon the way Dustin Diamond did on-screen. This actor had the kind of charisma that couldn’t be manufactured.  Just watching Screech hitting on the ladies brought tears to my eyes.  IMHO this guy deserved superstardom similar to Paris Hilton.  Screech's swashcockling deserves more than just a people's choice award and would definitely make Miley Cyrus compliment his dick game.  I don't know how the girls got their mouth around it.  On-screen, he wooed woman with his manly good looks and suave style. Look up the the word "swag" and Screech's picture is there.   The best thing about Screech was his effortless style. He used very little in order to create a look — his presence on- and off-screen was the wow factor. I also admired that Screech wasn’t complicated or overly thought out. Many actors would have over played their hand.  Although I had some idea what to expect from Screech:  Saved by the Smell, nothing could fully prepare me for the entire feature. This is a good thing, as it’s an amazing feature. It’s extremely original and creative, while keeping the sex very hot and fast paced. The camera work is a little reminiscent of the Dark Brothers, and adds to the mood very well. There isn’t any plot to the feature, but with sex like this, who needs it?

@Jetscode1 what in the actual F is this?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm just re-reading some stuff here - did you ever explain why you tied these three together? If you did I'll find it along the way. If not - please explain.

They’re not tied together to me yet. Just my top 3 right now

• Upvote 2

Ummm, is this real?  Yeah, Darthe called, he'd like a word about the meaning of "hypocrite".

That's funny. I literally hate Darthe and have said so many times openly, and yet even after swearing I'd never play with the mother****er again...I still did. Several times. And I never once did anything like that to him. In fact I'll admit I avoided even voting him to avoid being accused of being biased and not playing fairly. Which probably skewed games unfairly the other way sometimes but, you know, that's what you get I guess when someone who despises someone else tries to play a game with them.

If that's how she feels that's fine but if that's the case I think she needs to let it be known because it's not fair to me or other players if she's just going to try to auto lynch me every game. I'll just sit out when she plays and play when she doesn't. 

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

What vendetta it's D1 initial votes they are joke votes. 

This is a game . LMAO

lol

You can't have it both ways.

Let me rephrase. I wanted to take my time, our time, and have a nice long discussion before we finally all decided who to vote. Something outside my control pushed me into making a decision early so I made that decision randomly. I am sorry we lost but you need to get over it.

I don't want to re-litigate another game. Let's just focus on this one please.

I didn't ask anything?

you made a suggesting that there was no reason to initially vote you 

Uh ok.

It's really hard to make that argument when you were literally asking people to vote you. Just sayin.

I asked for the votes making a play to see how quickly my train can build up and it was fairly quick

Low hanging draws in the flies

Ha, in over 10 years playing mafia I can probably count the number of times I've seen LD used on one hand. But ok.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

That's funny. I literally hate Darthe and have said so many times openly, and yet even after swearing I'd never play with the mother****er again...I still did. Several times. And I never once did anything like that to him. In fact I'll admit I avoided even voting him to avoid being accused of being biased and not playing fairly. Which probably skewed games unfairly the other way sometimes but, you know, that's what you get I guess when someone who despises someone else tries to play a game with them.

If that's how she feels that's fine but if that's the case I think she needs to let it be known because it's not fair to me or other players if she's just going to try to auto lynch me every game. I'll just sit out when she plays and play when she doesn't. 

AUTO Lynch or that you are more times than none my first vote on D1 which is usually joke votes lmaooooo 

get over it

Just now, GATA said:

What vendetta it's D1 initial votes they are joke votes. 

Again, you can't have it both ways. I'm not sure what you don't understand about this.

You can't tell me you're voting me because I did bad in other games and then say it's just a joke.

Just now, GATA said:

you made a suggesting that there was no reason to initially vote you 

Can you please quote what you're referring to because I'm confused now.

Just now, GATA said:

I asked for the votes making a play to see how quickly my train can build up and it was fairly quick

Low hanging draws in the flies

Yes....

So why are you (and AJ) surprised that your train grew???

This is like saying you chummed the water and are surprised there were sharks following your boat. Like wtf man, YOU DID THAT! YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!

2 hours ago, AVM said:

Went back to this when I saw Hess' post to start pg 23...

I mean, this is either a poorly constructed trap to get someone to say bUt ThE wIfOm! or you're legitimately not seeing the benefit...like I said earlier, there's not enough information to know the target of course but also who is getting their vote abused. Odds are low D1 when Verb hadn't even posted yet but we need to gather more intel is the point. Something for us to track for sure.

Yeah - I can't think of many times it's been town but have seen a lot of scum. Theoretically it could be either I guess? Just seems like an odd town PR.

hmm

you sniffin out scum, pulling a little OMGUS or setting up a reaction test drumsy?

Hey man, do me a solid and claim the opposite of what you are just like last game and I'll trust you. Thanks in advance.

WTF, gross Nol

Okay actually that makes sense then...nevermind, carry on.

LFG

How many times have you told him the Vince Carter story?

And to be clear, I do mean today.

(page 23)

I’ll take whatever I can get

1 minute ago, GATA said:

AUTO Lynch or that you are more times than none my first vote on D1 which is usually joke votes lmaooooo 

get over it

I don't think you understand. Let me use capslock maybe it will help.

YOU. CANT. HAVE. IT. BOTH. WAYS.

IF ITS A JOKE ITS A JOKE AND NOT A REAL AND SERIOUS THING.

IF IT IS A REAL THING (IE YOU WOULD ACTUALLY LYNCH ME OVER IT) YOU ARE NOT ONLY BEING SERIOUS BUT YOU ARE ALSO BRINGING OUTSIDE sh*t INTO THE GAME WHICH IS A TOTAL VIOLATION OF THE SPIRIT OF THE GAME. THEREFORE IT IS NO LONGER A JOKE.